Yesterday, 15:14Mao's little red book master stroke128 replies | 4275 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:29nearly 12b in overseas aid not to be touched help the people at home first128 replies | 4275 view(s)
24-11-2015, 13:55but they don't vote for themselves do they...........................its the electorate that matters not that bunch of schoolboys140 replies | 4824 view(s)
23-11-2015, 17:42all this and Norman Tebbit's dad used a bike :lolol::lolol:48 replies | 1776 view(s)
23-11-2015, 14:21talking about sealing European borders, might be an idea to seal ours first matey you should not mention the pig otherwise he will be killing it...48 replies | 1776 view(s)
23-11-2015, 12:20not the growing army of those who sleep in shop doorways140 replies | 4824 view(s)
23-11-2015, 12:19reminds me a bit of Sully of old ...............................only more goals ,would be a good signing113 replies | 13669 view(s)
23-11-2015, 11:00I can remember the time when they used to play the National Anthem at the end of the films and the rush to get out before it was played61 replies | 1919 view(s)
22-11-2015, 23:08so this is why all the tory boys are panicking is it constantly talking about JC .........deflecting from the shite they are now in140 replies | 4824 view(s)
22-11-2015, 10:42glasfryn replied to a thread Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Boardits about time I got one right 3-1 to the Albion although a draw would be very exceptable457 replies | 26009 view(s)
20-11-2015, 01:01there speaks someone who has not been into hospital lately and seen just how hard they work along with nurses108 replies | 3245 view(s)
19-11-2015, 16:49working class North Eastern lads turned tory strange what money does to people no thanks13 replies | 653 view(s)
19-11-2015, 14:32you missed out Jeremy Hunt prehaps not :lolol:45 replies | 1400 view(s)
17-11-2015, 17:37yes just been looking at that thread and the vids look the biz ..................................10m phew129 replies | 7397 view(s)
17-11-2015, 17:15thanks mate did listen to both matches on my crackly tranny, as I had the op on Wednesday still unbeated what happened to the Argie129 replies | 7397 view(s)
17-11-2015, 17:04well done mate as you can I am back they kept me in to get the heartbeat into sinus twice with shock treatment, then my kidneys started playing up...129 replies | 7397 view(s)
01-11-2015, 17:01this is good news and at the right time lets hope they can push on and get into the first team34 replies | 4055 view(s)
01-11-2015, 15:40I thought that while I had talktalk but if they ever gave me compensation for loss of phone line and broadband and days changeing the routor. while...22 replies | 1338 view(s)
01-11-2015, 12:56don't give him/her any matches40 replies | 3191 view(s)
01-11-2015, 12:51Sky package all wrapped up in one, one person to call if things go wrong, and that person in in the UK+ all phone calls landline and mobile inc all...22 replies | 1338 view(s)
01-11-2015, 11:39Ah but do any of these have sport as the sideline?22 replies | 1338 view(s)
01-11-2015, 11:13ours is close to that but we watch a lot of sport and films, in fact we have watched two in the last week that wouls have cost us £19+ in dvd so...22 replies | 1338 view(s)
31-10-2015, 18:58glasfryn replied to a thread Reading vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Boardreasonable result OK I will not be on the next matchday thread and I hope to come round after my Op with a nice preferably large breasted nurse...404 replies | 33549 view(s)
31-10-2015, 18:45glasfryn replied to a thread Reading vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Boardwheres the thumbs down when you need it404 replies | 33549 view(s)
31-10-2015, 18:20glasfryn replied to a thread Reading vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Board3648:bowdown:404 replies | 33549 view(s)
31-10-2015, 18:13please do not try and park the bus404 replies | 33549 view(s)
31-10-2015, 18:11get the **** in 0-1 Murphy404 replies | 33549 view(s)
31-10-2015, 18:05and compare that with how we were playing last season at this time, and if we can be there or therabouts at the new year we can bring in other...404 replies | 33549 view(s)
31-10-2015, 16:17think thats the way it might be404 replies | 33549 view(s)
31-10-2015, 16:08while whine 3-1404 replies | 33549 view(s)
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- March 1, 1960 (55)
- First Albion game:
- v Aston Villa 70/71 season
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- FA Cup Semi 1983
- grew up in Whitehawk, went to Varndean , worked for BT 1980-2003
- Crap Town
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 12-11-2009 21:23
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 07-10-2015 14:38
- Join Date
cleaning up cat sick
- 17:56 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Bozza in post The dumping ground for posts made by Palace fans on non-Palace threadsBozza . Why isn't this thr...
- 13:18 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Brighton4Cambridge3 in post General Election 2015...bet was with you or Brighton4Cambridge3 as all I could remem...
- 12:58 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Brighton4Cambridge3 in post General Election 2015...20 charity bet with Brighton4Cambridge3 that Nasty Nick woul...
- 23:03 - Brighton Lines mentioned seagullsovergrimsby in post Query about ukips Nigel Farage MEP status, after election.....ooking good for. seagullsovergrimsby should be able to c...
- 17:11 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned msmith in post General Election 2015...n. Mike Smithson msmithsonPB · 2h 2 hours ...
- 17:07 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Titanic in post General Election 2015...it wasn't posted by Titanic ? LAB moves to 2% l...
- 12:12 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned steve in post Happy 420!...16m 16 minutes ago steven9Meachin Dude , I th...
- 12:12 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned bob in post Happy 420!Bob Taylor bobTaylor19 ...
- 22:10 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned htafc in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town *** Official Match Thread ***...h 282 in support of htafcdotcom - thank you al...
- 19:55 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned liverpool_one in post Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Wigan 0 Derby 1 liverpool_one Thanks for the thumb...
- 17:11 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned bhafc in post Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***BHAFC ‏ bhafc 4m4 min...
- 16:13 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned GuyB in post Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***...RHAM 1 (Derbyshire) GuyButters "We couldn't s...
- 15:10 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned daveinprague in post Nathan Jones STALKING the England U21 squad? JFC STARTS, for EnglandHas daveinprague promised to buy him ...
- 21:33 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Adam in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leeds United *** Official Match Thread ***...HT ALBION 1 LEEDS 0 Adamvirgs19 "Well played ...
- 21:13 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Adam in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leeds United *** Official Match Thread ***...1 LEEDS 0 (Baldock) Adamvirgs19 "Prime exampl...
- 13:16 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Papa Lazarou in post The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2015-16 Season]Interesting - reflects a lot of t...
- 09:10 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Hugo Rune in post If it's true then RIPVery rarely you can call someo...
- 09:06 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Kinky Gerbils in post World Cup 2022 dates confirmedSo how many seasons will this affe...
- 19:09 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Easy 10 in post Channel 5 to show FL highlights next season; Saturday nights at 9pmI had no idea what division ...
- 21:18 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Ernest in post ***Fans Forum Tonight*** - 6.45PM, Amex Community StadiumIs Russell on DRUGS ? Ye...
- 15:09 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted spring hall convert in post The establishment and historic child sex abuseLink to Saville - http://www.standard.co...
- 14:56 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Thunder Bolt in post ***Fans Forum Tonight*** - 6.45PM, Amex Community StadiumI don't think I've ever seen a pl...
- 12:54 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted grubbyhands in post (OT) anyone got a property in Spain ?Cilla? Too early? At least the ...
- 17:54 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted TomandJerry in post Brighton & Hove Albion v Europa League Champions - Matchday threadPossession so far: Brighton 3...
- 16:08 - Triggaaar quoted seagullsovergrimsby in post No Stockdale !!Just seen the team, shows what Andy Naly...
- 16:05 - glasfryn quoted seagullsovergrimsby in post No Stockdale !!tweet from the club has Stockdale in goa...