Yesterday, 23:46all the better bits with the best bit yet to come on Saturday ONWARDS AND UPWARDS14 replies | 336 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:08finally got the moving date after blowing a bloody fuse or two 26/27th may settle over that weekend AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE PREMIERSHIP ONWARDS...19 replies | 999 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:10theres the Bozza we all know and love :vuvu:42 replies | 3189 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:07and it is not so long ago some poor individual was kicked and punched to death outside a shop in the Hamden park area.36 replies | 3394 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:47I am the same so a bit of a toss up as to which34 replies | 1140 view(s)
03-05-2016, 22:52you might laugh .........but good old sunshine coast Eastbourne is fast becoming a bit of a shithole36 replies | 3394 view(s)
03-05-2016, 22:42two choppers searching for gang carrying baseball bats and guns in the Langney area :annoyed:36 replies | 3394 view(s)
03-05-2016, 22:26glasfryn replied to a thread The biggest and most spectacular display that the Riverside has ever seen in The Big Boardslightly presumptuous .......................oops big word alert they might be reading this Ok start again ..............they are taking the...39 replies | 7305 view(s)
03-05-2016, 21:34if it helps you are welcome19 replies | 999 view(s)
03-05-2016, 18:25cracker of a thread ErNesT MAYBE YOUR BEST YET41 replies | 1833 view(s)
03-05-2016, 18:20it is..................unfortunately19 replies | 999 view(s)
03-05-2016, 17:34we are talking Eastbourne after seeing one place in the flesh so to speak after identifying it online which was unsuitable I contacted 4 other...19 replies | 999 view(s)
03-05-2016, 16:41we have had to pay 6 months in advance to ensure we get the place, fortunately that has not gone out yet 4 or more girls in the local office and I...19 replies | 999 view(s)
03-05-2016, 16:32I might at a later date........but the way things are going we might have to take legal action to get some of our money back. lots of pretty girls...19 replies | 999 view(s)
03-05-2016, 16:05nah you want this little bar steward, rip you bits as soon as she looks at you, fiesty awkward and very hard to handle. hope we will be a bit like...17 replies | 402 view(s)
03-05-2016, 15:56how in gods name afer you have written everything down can they get your address wrong your email address wrong your referee's address's,phone...19 replies | 999 view(s)
03-05-2016, 13:17amoungst all the maelstrom of yesterday its good the club took its time to look after you,good luck to Harry and you all59 replies | 5889 view(s)
03-05-2016, 12:55will they be serving prawn sandwiches, if not its a NO from me :lolol:34 replies | 1149 view(s)
03-05-2016, 12:53Fa fl ffp f**k up72 replies | 6780 view(s)
03-05-2016, 12:50yep lets go for it ONWARDS AND UPWARDS40 replies | 3744 view(s)
03-05-2016, 11:09can't say I have drank though it, but slept well last night in the confidence that the team have done us proud. they know what it will take to beat...185 replies | 15136 view(s)
02-05-2016, 17:36and never stops moaning and whinging at the 4th official have a feeling the QPR might get something out of this ...................ah well we live...96 replies | 11468 view(s)
02-05-2016, 13:56glasfryn replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Derby County *****Official Match Thread***** in The Big Boardplayer on457 replies | 28692 view(s)
02-05-2016, 13:39glasfryn replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Derby County *****Official Match Thread***** in The Big Boardhope you are right happy with any win for us457 replies | 28692 view(s)
02-05-2016, 13:33glasfryn replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Derby County *****Official Match Thread***** in The Big BoardTEAM WISE ITS LOOKS LIKE AS YOU WERE VERY STRONG,STRONG TEAM much calmer now we can and will win this one ONWARDS AND UPWARDS457 replies | 28692 view(s)
02-05-2016, 11:03Brighton and Hove Albion FC 2 Derby County FC 0 both late goals lots of very short nails ONWARDS AND UPWARDS457 replies | 28692 view(s)
02-05-2016, 09:46lets win this game have confidence we are the Albion ONWARDS AND UPWARDS C'mon :albion2:2 replies | 209 view(s)
01-05-2016, 16:20glasfryn replied to a thread Some IDIOT thinks it BETTER if Leicester FINNISH 2nd in The Big Board:lolol::lolol::lolol::bowdown:41 replies | 2064 view(s)
01-05-2016, 16:09glasfryn replied to a thread Some IDIOT thinks it BETTER if Leicester FINNISH 2nd in The Big BoardMartin Tyler:tosser: along with most commentators never played the game at any level, constantly changing their minds,and to boot Leicester have...41 replies | 2064 view(s)
01-05-2016, 13:25spot on only watched it once and then only the first few minutes, its absolute shite, mind you looking to next season it will be a good watch...36 replies | 3748 view(s)
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- March 1, 1960 (56)
- First Albion game:
- v Aston Villa 70/71 season
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- FA Cup Semi 1983
- grew up in Whitehawk, went to Varndean , worked for BT 1980-2003
- Crap Town
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 12-11-2009 20:23
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 23-03-2016 18:40
- Join Date
cleaning up cat sick
- 16:56 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Bozza in post The dumping ground for posts made by Palace fans on non-Palace threadsBozza . Why isn't this thr...
- 12:18 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Brighton4Cambridge3 in post General Election 2015...bet was with you or Brighton4Cambridge3 as all I could remem...
- 11:58 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Brighton4Cambridge3 in post General Election 2015...20 charity bet with Brighton4Cambridge3 that Nasty Nick woul...
- 22:03 - Brighton Lines mentioned seagullsovergrimsby in post Query about ukips Nigel Farage MEP status, after election.....ooking good for. seagullsovergrimsby should be able to c...
- 16:11 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned msmith in post General Election 2015...n. Mike Smithson msmithsonPB · 2h 2 hours ...
- 16:07 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Titanic in post General Election 2015...it wasn't posted by Titanic ? LAB moves to 2% l...
- 11:12 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned steve in post Happy 420!...16m 16 minutes ago steven9Meachin Dude , I th...
- 11:12 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned bob in post Happy 420!Bob Taylor bobTaylor19 ...
- 21:10 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned htafc in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town *** Official Match Thread ***...h 282 in support of htafcdotcom - thank you al...
- 18:55 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned liverpool_one in post Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Wigan 0 Derby 1 liverpool_one Thanks for the thumb...
- 16:11 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned bhafc in post Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***BHAFC ‏ bhafc 4m4 min...
- 15:13 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned GuyB in post Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***...RHAM 1 (Derbyshire) GuyButters "We couldn't s...
- 14:10 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned daveinprague in post Nathan Jones STALKING the England U21 squad? JFC STARTS, for EnglandHas daveinprague promised to buy him ...
- 12:16 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Papa Lazarou in post The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2015-16 Season]Interesting - reflects a lot of t...
- 08:10 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Hugo Rune in post If it's true then RIPVery rarely you can call someo...
- 08:06 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Kinky Gerbils in post World Cup 2022 dates confirmedSo how many seasons will this affe...
- 18:09 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Easy 10 in post Channel 5 to show FL highlights next season; Saturday nights at 9pmI had no idea what division ...
- 20:18 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Ernest in post ***Fans Forum Tonight*** - 6.45PM, Amex Community StadiumIs Russell on DRUGS ? Ye...
- 14:09 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted spring hall convert in post The establishment and historic child sex abuseLink to Saville - http://www.standard.co...
- 13:56 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Thunder Bolt in post ***Fans Forum Tonight*** - 6.45PM, Amex Community StadiumI don't think I've ever seen a pl...
- 11:54 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted grubbyhands in post (OT) anyone got a property in Spain ?Cilla? Too early? At least the ...
- 16:54 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted TomandJerry in post Brighton & Hove Albion v Europa League Champions - Matchday threadPossession so far: Brighton 3...
- 15:08 - Triggaaar quoted seagullsovergrimsby in post No Stockdale !!Just seen the team, shows what Andy Naly...
- 15:05 - glasfryn quoted seagullsovergrimsby in post No Stockdale !!tweet from the club has Stockdale in goa...