Yesterday, 19:00glasfryn replied to a thread Help the club's hotel and cancer unit planning application in The Big Boardwillingly done58 replies | 3121 view(s)
09-02-2016, 17:19you missed the point too they are all lying, sly cheats and the difference is I would'nt come round your house and steal your garden tools the...55 replies | 1865 view(s)
09-02-2016, 17:15**** me wheres the pig55 replies | 1865 view(s)
09-02-2016, 14:55its illegal so if I came round your house and nicked the garden tools to use on my garden that would be "over egging the pudding" would it OH I...55 replies | 1865 view(s)
09-02-2016, 14:45glasfryn replied to a thread George Osborne's brother admits to being a sex pervert in The Big Boardour banks buy cheap morgages from American banks and hey presto they are in the shite,but don't worry the British taxpayer will get them out of the...39 replies | 1956 view(s)
09-02-2016, 13:51most are all the same but the tories think they are above the law they also think that starbucks amazon vodaphone and that white elephant...55 replies | 1865 view(s)
09-02-2016, 13:30glasfryn replied to a thread George Osborne's brother admits to being a sex pervert in The Big Boardnever trust anyone who changes their name39 replies | 1956 view(s)
09-02-2016, 13:27daily politics also saying nobdy available to speak about this my first thoughts were spivs and cheats and I have not changed my mind since bye...55 replies | 1865 view(s)
46 replies | 1931 view(s)
09-02-2016, 10:06I really don't want to comment on that16 replies | 1522 view(s)
08-02-2016, 19:25it was the 2-2 draw with us that done it :lolol:208 replies | 19238 view(s)
08-02-2016, 19:23many governments have been saying this for decades and done nothing to improve the prisons, but hang on a minute here comes dave on his white charger...0 replies | 50 view(s)
08-02-2016, 17:26CONFIDENCE have some16 replies | 581 view(s)
08-02-2016, 16:53could not have put it better and anyone wishing to read the book hope you have plenty of time on your hands .................its huge28 replies | 933 view(s)
08-02-2016, 16:01is she the welsh bint who was on get me out of here if so a waste of space82 replies | 4377 view(s)
08-02-2016, 15:59glasfryn replied to a thread Whats more important to you Result or entertainment in The Big BoardRESULT EVERY TIME we have time to play nice football when we get there and stay for at least two seasons95 replies | 2278 view(s)
08-02-2016, 15:56glasfryn replied to a thread Old useless phone numbers and license plates you can remember in The Big Boardcan't remeber registration number of car we have standing outside right now but I can remeber the phone number we had in Brighton 60years ago...106 replies | 2141 view(s)
08-02-2016, 13:12I really can't see why all this discussion and cameron really does not care what you/we think. and certainly not what his own associations think....789 replies | 22652 view(s)
08-02-2016, 13:05we had ours broken into a while ago,but there was nothing worth nicking, and on a different vein some nice person rammed the back of the car in ASDA...20 replies | 1194 view(s)
06-02-2016, 20:03what you mean like we were no not good looking over your shoulder waiting and fearing others catching you better just behind, then you know just...176 replies | 7181 view(s)
06-02-2016, 17:59sitting just in the right place now 3 points off the top.176 replies | 7181 view(s)
05-02-2016, 22:47glasfryn replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Brentford *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Boardwhat I would like to know FFS is 3-0 3-0 3-0 3-0 I know ,Iknow I just like writing it :vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu:327 replies | 20742 view(s)
04-02-2016, 21:55try moving out of its territory, the 16th floor in a block of flats should do it66 replies | 4229 view(s)
04-02-2016, 14:44quite right it certainly is not a left/right issue up till maybe two years ago I was a very committed European(even warts and all) and right from...789 replies | 22652 view(s)
03-02-2016, 23:30by the state of his face I think someone is trying already789 replies | 22652 view(s)
03-02-2016, 23:24the knifes are out already bye dave :bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave:789 replies | 22652 view(s)
03-02-2016, 23:04it was and very enjoyable too15 replies | 643 view(s)
03-02-2016, 16:00I don't trust either neither could run a p1ss up in a brewery789 replies | 22652 view(s)
03-02-2016, 01:17whats that I smell .....................ah yes bullshit followed by smoke and mirrors OUT789 replies | 22652 view(s)
02-02-2016, 21:03glasfryn replied to a thread King Alfred Development - Rob Starr, Crest Nicholson, No 50m Pool in The Big Boarddon't you just love the BBC BBC south had an article tonight and thought it very clever to ask 3 residents of the area about the development all...128 replies | 5728 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- March 1, 1960 (55)
- First Albion game:
- v Aston Villa 70/71 season
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- FA Cup Semi 1983
- grew up in Whitehawk, went to Varndean , worked for BT 1980-2003
- Crap Town
- Twitter name:
Response to a post by SeasideEagle on BBS - "Are you another account belonging to cpfc2010? You seem to be spouting the same bullshit."
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 12-11-2009 21:23
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 29-01-2016 16:20
- Join Date
cleaning up cat sick
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 17:56 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Bozza in post The dumping ground for posts made by Palace fans on non-Palace threadsBozza . Why isn't this thr...
- 13:18 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Brighton4Cambridge3 in post General Election 2015...bet was with you or Brighton4Cambridge3 as all I could remem...
- 12:58 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Brighton4Cambridge3 in post General Election 2015...20 charity bet with Brighton4Cambridge3 that Nasty Nick woul...
- 23:03 - Brighton Lines mentioned seagullsovergrimsby in post Query about ukips Nigel Farage MEP status, after election.....ooking good for. seagullsovergrimsby should be able to c...
- 17:11 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned msmith in post General Election 2015...n. Mike Smithson msmithsonPB · 2h 2 hours ...
- 17:07 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Titanic in post General Election 2015...it wasn't posted by Titanic ? LAB moves to 2% l...
- 12:12 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned steve in post Happy 420!...16m 16 minutes ago steven9Meachin Dude , I th...
- 12:12 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned bob in post Happy 420!Bob Taylor bobTaylor19 ...
- 22:10 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned htafc in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town *** Official Match Thread ***...h 282 in support of htafcdotcom - thank you al...
- 19:55 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned liverpool_one in post Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Wigan 0 Derby 1 liverpool_one Thanks for the thumb...
- 17:11 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned bhafc in post Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***BHAFC ‏ bhafc 4m4 min...
- 16:13 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned GuyB in post Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***...RHAM 1 (Derbyshire) GuyButters "We couldn't s...
- 15:10 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned daveinprague in post Nathan Jones STALKING the England U21 squad? JFC STARTS, for EnglandHas daveinprague promised to buy him ...
- 13:16 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Papa Lazarou in post The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2015-16 Season]Interesting - reflects a lot of t...
- 09:10 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Hugo Rune in post If it's true then RIPVery rarely you can call someo...
- 09:06 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Kinky Gerbils in post World Cup 2022 dates confirmedSo how many seasons will this affe...
- 19:09 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Easy 10 in post Channel 5 to show FL highlights next season; Saturday nights at 9pmI had no idea what division ...
- 21:18 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Ernest in post ***Fans Forum Tonight*** - 6.45PM, Amex Community StadiumIs Russell on DRUGS ? Ye...
- 15:09 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted spring hall convert in post The establishment and historic child sex abuseLink to Saville - http://www.standard.co...
- 14:56 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Thunder Bolt in post ***Fans Forum Tonight*** - 6.45PM, Amex Community StadiumI don't think I've ever seen a pl...
- 12:54 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted grubbyhands in post (OT) anyone got a property in Spain ?Cilla? Too early? At least the ...
- 17:54 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted TomandJerry in post Brighton & Hove Albion v Europa League Champions - Matchday threadPossession so far: Brighton 3...
- 16:08 - Triggaaar quoted seagullsovergrimsby in post No Stockdale !!Just seen the team, shows what Andy Naly...
- 16:05 - glasfryn quoted seagullsovergrimsby in post No Stockdale !!tweet from the club has Stockdale in goa...