Today, 14:15porus borders will do for dave will be the final straw that breaks the camels back (excuse the pun) bye dave :wave:40 replies | 1485 view(s)
Today, 08:14if Murray is that desperate to play for the Albion he would pay any fee himself and its still a NO from me someone younger and a little more...242 replies | 18807 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:05glasfryn replied to a thread The prisoner 'trapped' 10 years into a 10-month jail sentence in The Big Boardwho closed them?34 replies | 1459 view(s)
29-05-2016, 08:44blimey and I thought we had it bad both in our 70s and the most stressful move ever (and we have had a few) we are in now and beginning to settle...86 replies | 3306 view(s)
28-05-2016, 20:06glasfryn replied to a thread Clodhoppers and Hoofers 0, 4th best team in championship 1 in The Big BoardI am glad Hull won for Bruce, he is a good honest english manager enough said as I don't want to down SW:lolol: AS IT MUST BEE VERY HARD FOR THEM TO...119 replies | 10355 view(s)
25-05-2016, 23:35glasfryn replied to a thread Euro 2016: England and Wales fans given alcohol ban in Lens in The Big Boardlive in Carmarthenshire for nearly 9 years Carmarthenshire the heart of welsh speaking Wales they certainly do not like the English everything...64 replies | 2944 view(s)
25-05-2016, 21:46there are unfortunately some very sad ,sick individuals around I can only say what I have always said DO NOT LET YOUR ANIMALS OUT AT NIGHT the...8 replies | 820 view(s)
24-05-2016, 17:26vodaphone are shite had them in Wales had to go to the bottom of a very long garden to send text and were cut off because we did not use the phone...8 replies | 275 view(s)
24-05-2016, 13:15was'nt like that when he first signed LACONIC is the word maybe its because he was homesick :cry:.............now he is buying land and property down...137 replies | 12146 view(s)
59 replies | 6891 view(s)
24-05-2016, 07:49if he scores a few goal pre-season he will be a different prospect...............but can he?87 replies | 5957 view(s)
23-05-2016, 22:10I have given this plenty of thought and its a no from me137 replies | 12146 view(s)
23-05-2016, 20:35glasfryn replied to a thread Curry House owner jailed 6 years for manslaughter for serving nuts in The Big Boardall about that old word TRUST again..............................29 replies | 1737 view(s)
23-05-2016, 16:24glasfryn replied to a thread An hour until I (and others) find out their fate... in The Big Boardsnap only ours is a landlady we are moving on Friday stressful is not the word and you maybe losing your job best of luck from us and Bozzer is...112 replies | 12995 view(s)
23-05-2016, 08:31after a very long fight I got joint custrdy and full care and control, simply because she decided to get p1ssed up every night with the new man and...67 replies | 3533 view(s)
22-05-2016, 19:37god I saw the title and thought the tories were up to their sexial diviant games again now they are in its rather fun to see the rubbish they come...18 replies | 1115 view(s)
22-05-2016, 15:16:lolol:74 replies | 4362 view(s)
22-05-2016, 13:43CLEVER where can you earn money for being an absolute tool on TV that really is very clever30 replies | 1690 view(s)
21-05-2016, 22:288 illegal immigrants found in a lorry inPortsmouth today just makes me wonder how many get in undetected bye dave :bigwave: OUT,OUT,AND...4548 replies | 92600 view(s)
49 replies | 2527 view(s)
21-05-2016, 14:27I can now as I have made an official complaint OAKFIELD22 replies | 1478 view(s)
21-05-2016, 12:41top guy come back soon Calde90 replies | 7557 view(s)
21-05-2016, 12:34BBC seem to think MU have won the bloody thing already now I don't like palarse much but am now secretly hoping they win the thing just to put a few...794 replies | 33149 view(s)
21-05-2016, 07:15no .................................it was playing when I met my second wife ............159 replies | 6170 view(s)
20-05-2016, 22:33three times a lady gets me every time see I'm not cynical at all159 replies | 6170 view(s)
20-05-2016, 22:30u turn is his game did'nt you know4548 replies | 92600 view(s)
20-05-2016, 22:27gideon4548 replies | 92600 view(s)
20-05-2016, 22:26really don't see how you work that one out but it will stop the buy to rent game.4548 replies | 92600 view(s)
20-05-2016, 22:22lots of cheap rents then .....................................can't wait4548 replies | 92600 view(s)
20-05-2016, 22:12gideon (george Osbourne) is now saying that house prices will fall by as much as 15% if we leave the EU yipee maybe rents will go down too?4548 replies | 92600 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- March 1, 1960 (56)
- First Albion game:
- v Aston Villa 70/71 season
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- FA Cup Semi 1983
- grew up in Whitehawk, went to Varndean , worked for BT 1980-2003
- Crap Town
- Twitter name:
Response to a post by SeasideEagle on BBS - "Are you another account belonging to cpfc2010? You seem to be spouting the same bullshit."
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 12-11-2009 20:23
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 23-03-2016 18:40
- Join Date
cleaning up cat sick
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 16:56 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Bozza in post The dumping ground for posts made by Palace fans on non-Palace threadsBozza . Why isn't this thr...
- 12:18 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Brighton4Cambridge3 in post General Election 2015...bet was with you or Brighton4Cambridge3 as all I could remem...
- 11:58 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Brighton4Cambridge3 in post General Election 2015...20 charity bet with Brighton4Cambridge3 that Nasty Nick woul...
- 22:03 - Brighton Lines mentioned seagullsovergrimsby in post Query about ukips Nigel Farage MEP status, after election.....ooking good for. seagullsovergrimsby should be able to c...
- 16:11 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned msmith in post General Election 2015...n. Mike Smithson msmithsonPB · 2h 2 hours ...
- 16:07 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned Titanic in post General Election 2015...it wasn't posted by Titanic ? LAB moves to 2% l...
- 11:12 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned steve in post Happy 420!...16m 16 minutes ago steven9Meachin Dude , I th...
- 11:12 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned bob in post Happy 420!Bob Taylor bobTaylor19 ...
- 21:10 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned htafc in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Huddersfield Town *** Official Match Thread ***...h 282 in support of htafcdotcom - thank you al...
- 18:55 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned liverpool_one in post Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Wigan 0 Derby 1 liverpool_one Thanks for the thumb...
- 16:11 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned bhafc in post Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***BHAFC ‏ bhafc 4m4 min...
- 15:13 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned GuyB in post Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***...RHAM 1 (Derbyshire) GuyButters "We couldn't s...
- 14:10 - seagullsovergrimsby mentioned daveinprague in post Nathan Jones STALKING the England U21 squad? JFC STARTS, for EnglandHas daveinprague promised to buy him ...
- 12:16 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Papa Lazarou in post The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2015-16 Season]Interesting - reflects a lot of t...
- 08:10 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Hugo Rune in post If it's true then RIPVery rarely you can call someo...
- 08:06 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Kinky Gerbils in post World Cup 2022 dates confirmedSo how many seasons will this affe...
- 18:09 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Easy 10 in post Channel 5 to show FL highlights next season; Saturday nights at 9pmI had no idea what division ...
- 20:18 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Ernest in post ***Fans Forum Tonight*** - 6.45PM, Amex Community StadiumIs Russell on DRUGS ? Ye...
- 14:09 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted spring hall convert in post The establishment and historic child sex abuseLink to Saville - http://www.standard.co...
- 13:56 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted Thunder Bolt in post ***Fans Forum Tonight*** - 6.45PM, Amex Community StadiumI don't think I've ever seen a pl...
- 11:54 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted grubbyhands in post (OT) anyone got a property in Spain ?Cilla? Too early? At least the ...
- 16:54 - seagullsovergrimsby quoted TomandJerry in post Brighton & Hove Albion v Europa League Champions - Matchday threadPossession so far: Brighton 3...
- 15:08 - Triggaaar quoted seagullsovergrimsby in post No Stockdale !!Just seen the team, shows what Andy Naly...
- 15:05 - glasfryn quoted seagullsovergrimsby in post No Stockdale !!tweet from the club has Stockdale in goa...