Yesterday, 21:30If you fancy a 5k the day before, Park Rec Parkrun is really cool9346 replies | 454699 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:39Mr Banana replied to a thread Barnsley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardBaaarnsley fans seem to think we are really boring, will be last on MOTD every week next year etc etc. Anyone there or watching and got an opinion?441 replies | 32122 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:32He's got that thing that all awful politicians/bosses have, where he thinks acting the way he does is provocative and original and the work of a...83 replies | 7495 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:09Mr Banana replied to a thread Something For The Weekend: Post Your Best Foreign Language Music Vids HERE in The Big BoardBlinding thread. Few bangers: nc2_wxtjwzg aJcaL3sLmvE 0sODneKnkU872 replies | 1000 view(s)
15-02-2017, 20:01I'd love it if that came off for you - more than 4/1, nah? I've gone for under 7 corners at 7/4.1702 replies | 123341 view(s)
14-02-2017, 23:25Mr Banana replied to a thread We've had an amazing run and all credit to the team..... in The Big BoardAt Brentford, I thought we looked like a team who'd completely run out of steam. Tonight sort of repeated that. We played well enough, in patches,...166 replies | 13170 view(s)
10-02-2017, 20:08Betty Blue. I'm just a mute potato with arms but diddle my skiddle, what I wouldn't give to be a raffish Frenchman living in a beach house au bord de...65 replies | 1975 view(s)
09-02-2017, 21:29Wrote about this one again http://attheendofthedaydes.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/brentford-3-3-albion.html38 replies | 5612 view(s)
05-02-2017, 22:48Dick Knight was in the upper tier. At half-time I asked him if he would be taking CH to Pinocchio's during the week and he very generously laughed...81 replies | 12540 view(s)
05-02-2017, 21:58Mr Banana replied to a thread Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardDo you reckon Brentford don't have a Head of Operations / business manager or does it actually work out for them not selling beer inside the ground...1000 replies | 94189 view(s)
05-02-2017, 19:25He'd be calamitous in the Prem but that penalty save today was pure Euro '96176 replies | 14351 view(s)
05-02-2017, 18:15Haven't a Scooby what to make of that today. Utterly appalling for most of it. More passengers than a cruise liner - a few of them just weren't up...97 replies | 6842 view(s)
05-02-2017, 09:25No evidence online of that day at GP, sadly. Right in front of the away end. Two down before most of us had got in the ground. Wikipedia says he...25 replies | 1957 view(s)
05-02-2017, 09:14Glen Thomas25 replies | 1957 view(s)
05-02-2017, 08:22The reason that happened to Blackwell was partly because Jnr wasn't capable of knocking him out. If a toddler punched you in the head for half an...55 replies | 3650 view(s)
04-02-2017, 20:09Agree with all your thoughts but I can imagine a logic in waiting until GGG ages more before taking him on. From what I heard, kind of one step...55 replies | 3650 view(s)
04-02-2017, 19:53My mate just interviewed him. Very aggrieved by yellow for diving - the defender touched him, he says. Dream for me - Albion player scoring for my...61 replies | 6548 view(s)
03-02-2017, 23:25Mr Banana replied to a thread Why do players feel the need post apologies on twitter for losing ? in The Big BoardThe time when it would have made an impact, when we were endlessly losing under Hyypia, there was a deafening silence from all the players on...13 replies | 911 view(s)
03-02-2017, 23:11Mr Banana replied to a thread Kaz & Charlie Oatway's daughter having a Twitter row.. in The Big BoardYou could never have guessed this wouldn't end well55 replies | 9362 view(s)
03-02-2017, 19:23A passing stranger talked me out of topping myself at the last minute about two weeks before the start of this season, and then - again more by...127 replies | 7234 view(s)
02-02-2017, 21:12Mr Banana replied to a thread Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardMost of our fans were probably supporting Man Utd last time we got stuffed at Huddersfield1155 replies | 81219 view(s)
01-02-2017, 11:54Chuba Akpom joins Albion from Arsenal as a creator for the Championship finale11 replies | 844 view(s)
30-01-2017, 13:17Mr Banana replied to a thread Chuba Akpom signs on loan until the end of the season in The Big BoardI've watched him quite a lot, by chance. Wouldn't bet on him to set the world on fire, but two things spring to mind: his strike rate at 'ull was...456 replies | 47479 view(s)
29-01-2017, 20:15Loved this. Now going to get lost in the rest of your blog. Bloody annoying as I had work to do. Worth it for the last photo alone. Also: I'll...29 replies | 2527 view(s)
29-01-2017, 14:56Incredible time for that route :clap2::thumbsup: I like it cos I used to live with one of the organisers but those hills are killers9346 replies | 454699 view(s)
28-01-2017, 21:08I always feel like he's the kind of guy they'd be quite unkind to if he wasn't a rich man who owns the club80 replies | 12477 view(s)
28-01-2017, 13:07They're not excited because of us. When the ball came out it got roughly the same reaction as a delayed train announcement. It's a shame they...35 replies | 2208 view(s)
25-01-2017, 12:27He's dodgier than a £6 note but this still makes me happy: https://twitter.com/_AndyHa/status/783596006164328448/video/1174 replies | 14447 view(s)
24-01-2017, 23:28Bottled it - to my pain - tonight, because I couldn't trust myself to stick with the West Standers who'd moan about Colin's tactics. Was always gonna...174 replies | 14447 view(s)
24-01-2017, 17:33We're going to get away with this! Yes! Life is imbued with meaning and it's fine to start necking booze straight out of work on a Tuesday and that...461 replies | 31110 view(s)
1 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- October 24, 1984 (32)
About Mr Banana
- First Albion game:
- v Cambridge, 1994
- Favourite Albion player:
- Gary Hart
- Best Albion experience:
- 4-4 v Leyton Orient, 1997
- Standing in the way of control
- Football, alcohol, music, love, passion, performance, romance, dreams, chocolate, adrenaline, seretonin, nice people, milkshakes, tea, sunshine, picnics, stupid jokes, dark jokes, the north, family, rock n roll, glam, punk, dopamine, you
- Twitter name:
Like this content? My audiobook, How to be a Boring Bellend at Football, is available now.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Photos
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 13-01-2010 19:32
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 21:30
- Join Date
- 13:28 - SK1NT mentioned Mr Banana in post Bet 365...r6666 Arthritic Toe Mr Banana SuperBrighton CHAPPE...
- 10:24 - Nathan mentioned Mr Banana in post Bet 365...r6666 Arthritic Toe Mr Banana SuperBrighton CHAPPE...
- 09:35 - Simster mentioned Mr Banana in post Bet 365... Arthritic Toe Mr Banana SuperBrighton ...
- 20:42 - London Irish quoted Mr Banana in post A point gained or two points lost?Haven't a Scooby what to make ...
- 10:16 - Skaville quoted Mr Banana in post who will be the CB on the bench todayGlen Thomas #shudder
- 09:25 - Mr Banana quoted Harry Wilson's tackle in post who will be the CB on the bench todayWikipedia says he played only 3 times for ...
- 09:21 - Harry Wilson's tackle quoted Mr Banana in post who will be the CB on the bench todayGlen Thomas Wikipedia says he...
- 08:22 - Mr Banana quoted StonehamPark in post Eubank Jr IBO World Title fightDid you hear about that guy, Nick...
- 23:50 - clarkey quoted Mr Banana in post Why do players feel the need post apologies on twitter for losing ?The time when it would have ma...
- 21:08 - Mr Banana quoted Nixonator in post Tony Bloom after the game todayI kinda cringe at him being fi...
- 13:23 - Pickles quoted Mr Banana in post Football Focus BBC1 12pm from Lincoln CityThey're not excited because of...
- 13:07 - Mr Banana quoted Stato in post Football Focus BBC1 12pm from Lincoln CityDoesn't it seem a bit weir...