21-04-2017, 11:59prob just taking the piss like blokes do. Hope he gets castrated personally but this day and age his sentence was harsher than most due to who he...78 replies | 7787 view(s)
21-04-2017, 09:15good for the gym and running32 replies | 1663 view(s)
21-04-2017, 09:09it was an explosion of emotion that carried people onto the pitch. That is mostly sunk / sinking in now. We also know we are pretty much likely...86 replies | 4504 view(s)
20-04-2017, 15:24Napper replied to a thread Do we have a definite date for the victory parade yet? CONFIRMED Sunday 14th May in The Big BoardSaturday would of been best but Sunday still good. 5pm is a bit of an own goal though. Needed to be day time with the main bit about 4pm latest to...31 replies | 1948 view(s)
20-04-2017, 13:54That's the one. Great work. that's why we're going up that's why we're going up45 replies | 2541 view(s)
20-04-2017, 11:34Bruno was in it last year as well I believe. If he was younger he would be attracting some ludicrous bids.31 replies | 1480 view(s)
20-04-2017, 10:53Show some class Brighton. gloating on an opposition message board after they have gone down is not great. For every bellend fan their are many...106 replies | 12151 view(s)
19-04-2017, 10:29Wouldn't be surprised if both go and Newcastle come in again for Knocky52 replies | 3257 view(s)
13-04-2017, 15:09Must remember that surely ? 23k posts suggest not a JCL ;-)33 replies | 1546 view(s)
13-04-2017, 14:59Few fannies on this thread and the other. Law abiders at all costs. Bit geeky. No punishments. On the pitch147 replies | 10645 view(s)
12-04-2017, 15:22strength in numbers. Our club , our promotion. on the pitch .379 replies | 22458 view(s)
12-04-2017, 15:17ridiculous from Barber. True suit lacking the feel of a real fan. All about Control. No one is going to be digging the pitch up. It will be...379 replies | 22458 view(s)
12-04-2017, 14:47needs to be simple and effective without c words so everyone sings it. To the tune of burnt your own town..... You made the wrong choice You...57 replies | 3185 view(s)
07-04-2017, 13:29scum11 replies | 1025 view(s)
07-04-2017, 11:19Any government that reveals itself to be this unpleasant, cack-handed, complacent and delusory, should expect to be a laughing stock even among...49 replies | 1578 view(s)
06-04-2017, 10:57Hudds fans being a bit chippy again and rightly so after a decent performance. Can easy see them averaging 2ppg now they have Hogg ( who for some...383 replies | 29261 view(s)
03-04-2017, 12:04Moyes is joking , she is laughing.68 replies | 3903 view(s)
03-04-2017, 11:05Napper replied to a thread The main competition - all fixtures analysis - we are going up as champions in The Big BoardGreat viewing. Last game looks tasty Massive v Fulham65 replies | 7088 view(s)
03-04-2017, 09:53Will be good games against you if we came up. There is no real rivalry there but as its south coast supporters most fans can relate to each other...137 replies | 11128 view(s)
03-04-2017, 09:49I didn't boo but in my head thought he was atrocious. Those people you have mentioned of course have a good record but duds happen. Akpom is...373 replies | 23788 view(s)
31-03-2017, 14:54Don't let Barber catch you. Blokes lost touch with fans over this very thing17 replies | 891 view(s)
31-03-2017, 13:53Wouldn't be good as effectively leaves us with no strikers. And before anyone points it out . .. it isn't true . Akpom aint up to it. Stay in...40 replies | 3696 view(s)
28-03-2017, 15:53Napper replied to a thread Huddersfield - Jonathan Hogg and Jon Gorenc Stankovic in The Big BoardIzzy Brown sounds like is injured and back at Chelsea looking at DATM forum118 replies | 14185 view(s)
25-03-2017, 08:04Thanks for posting the pic . Saves having to search for it. It happened and its of interest even if it did make some cry. Up there with bust, cisse...24 replies | 2902 view(s)
1 Visitor Messages
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 10-12-2009 16:53
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 11:43
- Join Date
- 12:07 - supaseagull mentioned Napper in post The Legend that is and always will be, CHARLIE OATWAY.Agree with Napper He was outstandin...
- 14:39 - Guinness Boy quoted Napper in post Dale Stephens & David Stockdale contracts...Wouldn't be surprised if bo...
- 14:31 - NooBHA quoted Napper in post Dale Stephens & David Stockdale contracts...Wouldn't be surprised if bo...
- 10:33 - Horton's halftime iceberg quoted Napper in post Dale Stephens & David Stockdale contracts...Wouldn't be surprised if bo...
- 15:24 - jakarta quoted Napper in post "Punishment" for the pitch invaders?Few fannies on this thread ...
- 15:19 - TheJasperCo quoted Napper in post "Punishment" for the pitch invaders?Few fannies on this thread ...
- 15:11 - pasty quoted Napper in post Season 2010/2011 PromotionMust remember that surely ?...
- 07:51 - trueblue quoted Napper in post Keep Off!ridiculous from Barber. Tru...
- 20:42 - Mouldy Boots quoted Napper in post Keep Off!ridiculous from Barber. Tru...
- 16:26 - hampshirebrightonboy quoted Napper in post Song for Pritchard!needs to be simple and effe...
- 15:37 - Cowfold Seagull quoted Napper in post Keep Off!ridiculous from Barber. Tru...
- 15:21 - hans kraay fan club quoted Napper in post Keep Off!ridiculous from Barber. Tru...
- 12:05 - Stat Brother quoted Napper in post Who is going down?Moyes is joking , she is la...
- 11:11 - Giraffe quoted Napper in post The main competition - all fixtures analysis - we are going up as championsGreat viewing. Last game ...
- 11:05 - Napper quoted Giraffe in post The main competition - all fixtures analysis - we are going up as championsIncredible choking, on an al...
- 09:55 - Simster quoted Napper in post Rivalry if you come up..As much as we hate Pompey a...