Yesterday, 21:50(A) Some clubs had parachute payments in the Championship (B) Premier League income is linked to the position the club finishes in the table (C)...12 replies | 528 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:44Well I thought it was good. Better than most of the shite on tv.315 replies | 23221 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:08This is what other promoted clubs have done in recent years. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk12 replies | 528 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:23Whoever was the subeditor for this story consider my hat DOFFED in your direction. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk1 replies | 435 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:18Saw him in Manchester last week. He's exactly what you'd expect, won't convert anyone who dislikes him, but very entertaining.15 replies | 1447 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:06Yeah I parked there too. I was glad I drove my fourtrak to Birmingham, driving up the wet grassy hill to leave the car park looked a bit dicey for...16 replies | 405 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:04...of most televised club in 2016/17. Lots more here: http://www.northstandchat.com/content.php?667-Sky-Sports-16-176 replies | 579 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:35Think this could go anywhere tonight.315 replies | 23221 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:09You wanna try riding with Tricky, always talking in a foreign language.18931 replies | 689285 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:08I believe there is some evidence of a team making up six of the seven points they need to overtake the team above them in only two of the last three...7 replies | 628 view(s)
18931 replies | 689285 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:35Bozza replied to a thread Who is up for GOING LARGE on a Brighton win at Villa? in The Big BoardThe odds you've been quoted are for us to win the league, whereas you asked for the odds of us beating Villa, which are different. We're a best...12 replies | 403 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:57Rain, rain, rain, rain, Beautiful rain.29 replies | 929 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:15Fury wouldn't fit in the ring ATM.107 replies | 5075 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:52If the rain has set in, it's going to be another heroic No Result. If it stops, then a full-out blast against whatever Mr Duckworth and Mr Lewis can...29 replies | 929 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:14You would probably need to do it at the Villa ground, suggest you ring their ticket office2 replies | 276 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:11Definitely downsized as checked it against previous ones60 replies | 4872 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:39All the mods have agreed that if any Palace (or other) trolls come on here trying to "piss all over our finest hour" we will simply bin them,...72 replies | 6277 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:15It will not be at Villa Park even if we win it53 replies | 3172 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:37Maybe they would have shut the roof ?107 replies | 5075 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:22Perhaps the other players played bobbins to make sure the club offers Stephens a good deal. He was excellent (again) yesterday.33 replies | 2162 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:35JBs Diner, pre-match. Wife and youngest had burgers and I had a steak. To be fair the food is very reasonable and well cooked so nice meal to...308 replies | 19008 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:31The rational side of me keeps telling me to get a grip, FFS. We're promoted to the PL, what more do I want? The emotional side, that says "I wasn't...8 replies | 229 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:32Stockdale 6 Bruno 6 Bong 6 Dunk 7 Use 6 Stephens 8 Kayal 6 Knockaert 5 Skalak 5 Murray 633 replies | 2162 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:15They had just lost at home, if they had been jumping about, waving like loonies, laughing uncontrollably .......... my guess is your thread title...35 replies | 2855 view(s)
Yesterday, 05:47Or possibly the body language of two players who'd played well for 90 minutes, while most of their team mates had not: embarrassed and pissed off. ...35 replies | 2855 view(s)
Yesterday, 04:48The constant Trolling you do on here is really starting to not only bore me (and looking at the replies, many others!) but very much piss me off, I...72 replies | 6277 view(s)
29-04-2017, 21:49Good recovery from AJ he look down and out at one point107 replies | 5075 view(s)
29-04-2017, 21:47Stoppage 11th round.107 replies | 5075 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- March 6
- First Albion game:
- cant remember, to long ago !!
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward
- Best Albion experience:
- Cardiff Play Off Final it was just an amazing experience!
- South Wales (im not welsh !!)
- golf, footy.
- Back to what I know best!!
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 22:30
- Join Date
- 20:28 - Hidden
- 12:28 - Hidden
- 05:44 - Deleted Posts
- 11:25 - Deleted Posts
- 21:06 - hitony mentioned Bozza in post The ignore feature on here...ing a thread? maybe Bozza can answer you later...
- 09:03 - TWOCHOICEStom mentioned hitony in post Neil Warnock - Brighton are after the same striker as us!!...our mum even though hitony said that he was you...
- 06:18 - hitony mentioned wehatepalace in post Neil Warnock - Brighton are after the same striker as us!!...just to confirm.... wehatepalace has absolutely nothi...
- 09:36 - Hidden
- 09:06 - Hidden
- 22:49 - Hidden
- 16:47 - Hidden
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned hitony in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...13 Seagull 500 10 hitony 437 13 Goring-by-Se...
- 11:54 - Bold Seagull quoted hitony in post PatheticThe constant Trolling you d...
- 10:39 - hitony quoted Harry Wilson's tackle in post PatheticI am all in favour of diversity. It is jus...
- 10:00 - Harry Wilson's tackle quoted hitony in post PatheticThe constant Trolling you d...
- 06:18 - Blue3 quoted hitony in post Post match players walk around the pitchThey had just lost at home,...
- 04:48 - hitony quoted Pretty pink fairy in post PatheticEver get the feeling you've been mugge...
- 20:18 - Hidden
- 04:21 - hitony quoted SIMMO SAYS in post Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread ***Surely it will be an OG? Ca...
- 04:21 - hitony quoted Badger in post Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread ***Surely it will be an OG? ...
- 19:11 - hitony quoted bhafc99 in post Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread ***Surely it will be an OG? ...
- 19:11 - hitony quoted Badger in post Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread ***Surely it will be an OG? ...
- 09:24 - hitony quoted Gritt23 in post Wembley - Spurs (A)No, not yet. Hard to see wh...
- 09:21 - hitony quoted John Byrnes Mullet in post Wembley - Spurs (A)Spurs fans saying that there is a chanc...
- 21:56 - Ernest quoted hitony in post Dick KnightAll your post's are nothing...
- 21:10 - hitony quoted Ernest in post Dick KnightWho WANTS to hear ANYTHING ...
- 20:53 - hitony quoted jamie the seagull in post Stockdale to West Ham rumourStockdale re-tweeted a tweet last week...
- 20:45 - hitony quoted Nixonator in post Bad things about being in the PLHow is that any harder than Ro...
- 16:13 - Hidden