Yesterday, 15:08I always thought that 'sink estate' refers to housing areas where you see numerous houses with white goods in the front garden, sinks, washing...62 replies | 4353 view(s)
20-03-2017, 18:40Enterprise are a good example. There are a few smaller outfits with under 20 pubs that are not too bad, but as the numbers get larger, the focus...108 replies | 12176 view(s)
20-03-2017, 16:43Agreed. Seen lots of good managers lose pubs because of this approach. The big monopolies (Scottish Newcastle/Whitbread etc) got broken up years ago...108 replies | 12176 view(s)
20-03-2017, 16:26Bob'n'weave replied to a thread The main competition - all fixtures analysis - we are going up as champions in The Big BoardHappy the Giraffe theory. Job done, can I crack open the Bolly now? :albion2:54 replies | 5506 view(s)
20-03-2017, 13:58Top shelf BC in action, well captured. Send pics to your 'Elf and Safety nazis who will no doubt string him up for blocking emergency fire exits etc....2478 replies | 310350 view(s)
20-03-2017, 13:23I don't think CH got it badly wrong. Leeds were better. I get the feeling though, that our danger factor becomes less of a threat when we play cagey...135 replies | 6495 view(s)
19-03-2017, 13:39Shirley this should be merged into the 'Masochistic Tendencies' thread? Don't tell me haven't got one - we could house all the Palarse gimps...23 replies | 1806 view(s)
19-03-2017, 13:32Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan! in The Big Board"Or Leeds can just allow players to continue to get assaulted by their fans, another possible outcome" That will go down well with SkyBet, or what...204 replies | 26652 view(s)
19-03-2017, 13:25It was a result that a lot of us thought may happen. Saw it on Sky and thought we played well, no real ground lost and fewer games for the pack to...41 replies | 3528 view(s)
19-03-2017, 11:10Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan! in The Big BoardI don't think this one is going away easily. Yes, we should all dust ourselves down and crack on etc, but the incident shows how openly aggressive...204 replies | 26652 view(s)
18-03-2017, 20:32"But to go up, you need to beat the 4th placed team" ???? What utter bollox. To go up you need to be two places ABOVE the 4th place team....160 replies | 12789 view(s)
17-03-2017, 10:22Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Leeds Fans targeting Knockaert on Saturday - but his father as well? in The Big BoardI think the only problem will be AK trying too hard to silence the baying scum. Hopefully any abuse will be unintelligible, hard enough for us native...103 replies | 11051 view(s)
17-03-2017, 10:17Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Leeds Fans targeting Knockaert on Saturday - but his father as well? in The Big Board"Wembley is our destiny" says "Gazzer from the "Essex Whites". :laugh: Didn't know you could actually stack bell cheese that high. :wanker: The...103 replies | 11051 view(s)
17-03-2017, 10:08Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Leeds Fans targeting Knockaert on Saturday - but his father as well? in The Big Board........"never been to Bellend Road," :clap::lolol:103 replies | 11051 view(s)
15-03-2017, 17:47With you on that one. They used to have 'strippers' in there, OMG. Used to be more shouts of "get 'em on FFS!" than any encouragement. Rough as a...336 replies | 44199 view(s)
15-03-2017, 15:42Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Is the away form our "achilles heel? According to Virgo it is.. in The Big BoardSour grapes from Virgo. 2nd in the away rankings is not a weakness. Recent blips away from home are not a season long trait, so i'm not concerned...50 replies | 3363 view(s)
15-03-2017, 14:08Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Anybody Else Getting Just A Wee Bit Bored Of Pop Tart Ed Sheeran? in The Big BoardLike most real, organic, unmanufactured talents, poor old ES has been put through the industry mincer and come out bland as f***, MOR wallpaper music...97 replies | 3705 view(s)
15-03-2017, 12:08Fair point. They are safe in the knowledge that the play offs are probably a dead cert for them and anything else is a bonus, which IMO is a comfort...78 replies | 4762 view(s)
15-03-2017, 09:46Best season for me!! Love all this speculation, self doubt, whatiffery. Udders must be literally shitting themselves at every game. A bad day for...78 replies | 4762 view(s)
13-03-2017, 19:10Maybe he has a brother? sister? hamster? Get em in!64 replies | 4987 view(s)
13-03-2017, 12:58Not many happy bunnies on that forum! I like the answer to one poster wanting to know what the players ate before the game to make them so...56 replies | 5086 view(s)
12-03-2017, 19:00Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion - The Biggest Bottlejob Football Club. in The Other Stuff / ArchiveSad and desperate Palarse fan clinging onto something that just is not there. The club of thieves and pykies is hanging onto the Premier League ( NOT...193 replies | 17238 view(s)
11-03-2017, 13:56This, with bells on.61 replies | 5944 view(s)
10-03-2017, 17:57Bob'n'weave replied to a thread A reminder that you are responsible for what you post on NSC and tweet. in The Big BoardI won't be panicking about pissing anyone off on here, not that I intend to. Twitter is a public space and a large element of 'damage' is accredited...59 replies | 3350 view(s)
10-03-2017, 14:08Found a link to the .Gov page about the CSA. There is some good info about how they operate and how to sort things out without involving them. ...80 replies | 5802 view(s)
10-03-2017, 09:48Unrequited love can be emotionally crippling, especially when you are trying to keep it together under the same roof. I eventually moved into a...80 replies | 5802 view(s)
09-03-2017, 15:13On the whole no. But when you look at the scams going on at every level of the game, piegate, first throw-in, Qatar fiasco etc, you would be naive to...53 replies | 2531 view(s)
08-03-2017, 21:12Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Derby fans think they're gonna get stuffed on Friday ! in The Big BoardThis makes a lot of sense when you look at what they have in the way of quality players and what is happening on the pitch. Reminds me of our friends...109 replies | 11076 view(s)
17 replies | 774 view(s)
08-03-2017, 15:41My heart goes out to you fella. Been through exactly this after 23yrs with mine with 2 kids. My best advice is LOOK AFTER YOURSELF, if that means...80 replies | 5802 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- BHA Vs Oxford 1976
- Favourite Albion player:
- Paul 'Tank' Clark
- Best Albion experience:
- Palace away Oct 1978. We lost 1-3 but over 5000 of us went up and it was epic.
- Amex season ticket location:
- Wherever i can blag a ticket.
- Baldy git.
- Nr Lewes
- C Siders
- Don't go there.
Have you seen the Muppet Show........
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 08:32
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 19:36 - Bob'n'weave quoted jakarta in post Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***It was Bacon & Egg on Toast ...
- 16:17 - Bob'n'weave quoted Mellotron in post Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Hate listening to these sorts ...
- 16:03 - Bob'n'weave quoted BBassic in post "Should porn be on the school curriculum?"It could be included in a mo...
- 16:01 - Geestar quoted Bob'n'weave in post Without meaning to tempt fate how positive are you about us getting promoted?No worries mate! OT, is the Hip...
- 15:53 - Bob'n'weave quoted OzMike in post Without meaning to tempt fate how positive are you about us getting promoted?Not going to get up early f...
- 15:48 - Bob'n'weave quoted Psychobilly freakout in post Without meaning to tempt fate how positive are you about us getting promoted?Oh the permutations are endless and each ...
- 17:47 - Bob'n'weave quoted mickybha in post Why do we always bottle the big games?From a Newcastle United forum...
- 15:49 - Bob'n'weave quoted stss30 in post Why do we always bottle the big games?Ever since we've moved to t...
- 12:37 - Bob'n'weave quoted pottert in post Can't we just accept we lost to a good teamWhy can't we just accept we ...
- 21:21 - GT49er quoted Bob'n'weave in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***Just played a good ball, sounds ...
- 21:20 - Bob'n'weave quoted sjamesb3466 in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***AK just hasn't turned up tonight...
- 21:19 - ferring seagull quoted Bob'n'weave in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***Jesus what is going on with this...
- 21:18 - Bob'n'weave quoted Si Gull in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***Just seen him arms aloft loo...