27-04-2017, 09:20:thumbsup:47 replies | 2570 view(s)
24-04-2017, 13:52Fair point, been through this a number of times and am aware of the toilets/egress access issues. Not sure if the numbers regarding limits are bang...157 replies | 10765 view(s)
24-04-2017, 13:24Sorry to bring this one up again but if we want to introduce more spectators we may have to wait until the powers that be decide on the Safe Standing...157 replies | 10765 view(s)
23-04-2017, 14:25'Dynasty'. Thats a nice word.44 replies | 1990 view(s)
23-04-2017, 09:20Not my cup of tea, but fair play to the kid, he loves BHA. Vloggers can make very good money btw, some earn more than most pro footballers.39 replies | 3273 view(s)
22-04-2017, 10:41They were pissed. :shrug: Big job for CH now, motivating the team to perform, knowing that we could turn up in fancy dress with big clown shoes...78 replies | 3635 view(s)
21-04-2017, 20:33Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardThey are all pissed. :shrug:489 replies | 32208 view(s)
20-04-2017, 06:55Great vid. Love the slow-mo in the NS concourse when Derby score with beer exploding like fireworks all over the place and then the carnage in the...48 replies | 2662 view(s)
19-04-2017, 16:17Perfect storm is not in my mind. I think that the way the club recruits new players and trains young players through the academy has given us the...13 replies | 942 view(s)
19-04-2017, 08:45Seen a few posts on other forums saying we will be the whipping boys of the PL next season. Then saw this in response, from a Liverpool fan - ...4 replies | 314 view(s)
19-04-2017, 07:02I like this one. "Credit where its due, the owners have done a great job, very underrated manager, how strange that they have been able to build...113 replies | 23125 view(s)
17-04-2017, 19:38Well, the world needs some perspective right now. :albion2:3 replies | 361 view(s)
17-04-2017, 19:26Lovely to see these f***king neanderthal c***s slip into oblivion-play off failure, just hope it is Fulham who put them in the ground. C***s.23 replies | 4126 view(s)
16-04-2017, 13:54Rovers. :thumbsup:96 replies | 5549 view(s)
16-04-2017, 11:47This makes perfect sense. Would also like to see Bristol, Plymouth and Orient do well, and as my Dad supports Blackpool, them as well. :shrug:96 replies | 5549 view(s)
14-04-2017, 22:35Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Anyone else see Murray's reaction after the second goal? in The Big BoardWho put sand in your KY?63 replies | 8467 view(s)
14-04-2017, 22:21Deffo the mugging at the Cottage.64 replies | 4394 view(s)
14-04-2017, 16:10Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardGreat streaming channel here, free, no sign up. http://www.streamcomando.com/en/stream/wolverhampton-brighton-94343372 replies | 26162 view(s)
13-04-2017, 20:26Bob'n'weave replied to a thread This nonsense about being effectively promoted tomorrow because of our superior GD in The Big BoardOh sorry, I didn't realise you were trying to be funny. :shrug:108 replies | 9214 view(s)
13-04-2017, 19:10Bob'n'weave replied to a thread This nonsense about being effectively promoted tomorrow because of our superior GD in The Big BoardGrammatical nonsense it may seem, but it is colloquially correct. For the those blinding by the arrogance of intellectual bovine defecation, it means...108 replies | 9214 view(s)
13-04-2017, 16:23Bob'n'weave replied to a thread This nonsense about being effectively promoted tomorrow because of our superior GD in The Big BoardI'm wiith the OP here. I know it sounds unlikely but if the back four contract rickets, the midfield go down with the plague and the forwards all...108 replies | 9214 view(s)
12-04-2017, 13:34Massive trauma seeing your friend this way and now comes the grief and self analysis - WTF am i doing all this for etc. Don't worry, this will pass...81 replies | 5983 view(s)
12-04-2017, 11:39Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Is anybody still worried that we will not get automatic promotion? in The Big BoardNot worried. Remember us preparing for the play offs once the autos were out of reach? Hudders and the like will have to keep something in the tank...175 replies | 11321 view(s)
10-04-2017, 17:59ANYONE to beat Leeds scum in the PO final please. Even it is Wednesday. I want to see grown men weep. Maybe see you in the promised land....33 replies | 3182 view(s)
10-04-2017, 17:40Seriously?? If we hold on to the current management and back room staff as well as the wonderful Mr Bloom I can see BHA becoming a top club....54 replies | 4597 view(s)
09-04-2017, 14:40Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Good to see Middlesbrough preparing for life back in the Championship in The Big BoardThis. Would be useful. :thumbsup:92 replies | 8095 view(s)
08-04-2017, 14:34Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Today's championship games - Newcastle, Huddersfield and Reading watching in The Big BoardGo on Forest!! 1-0448 replies | 48861 view(s)
05-04-2017, 14:40Fair enough, Hudders to beat the Leeds scum in the final then. Or even better, Hudders get 2nd spot under us and Fulham do Leeds?21 replies | 1189 view(s)
05-04-2017, 14:37Bob'n'weave replied to a poll Would you take 2nd place, if offered it now (before tonight's games)? in The Big BoardNO NO NO. Too exciting to miss a chance for the top spot. If all goes well at QPR and Norwich i'm taking the streamers to the Wigan game....101 replies | 4467 view(s)
05-04-2017, 14:10......and as an added bonus to the cup, how about Leeds losing the playoff final to Fulham. Ahhhhhhhhh, that feels good.21 replies | 1189 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- BHA Vs Oxford 1976
- Favourite Albion player:
- Paul 'Tank' Clark
- Best Albion experience:
- Palace away Oct 1978. We lost 1-3 but over 5000 of us went up and it was epic.
- Amex season ticket location:
- Wherever i can blag a ticket.
- Baldy git.
- Nr Lewes
- C Siders
- Don't go there.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 11:56
- Join Date
- 14:40 - Bob'n'weave quoted Taybha in post Good to see Middlesbrough preparing for life back in the ChampionshipBe nice if we could have a ...
- 14:40 - Bob'n'weave quoted Cowfold Seagull in post Championship championsI would like to see Huddersfield win...
- 14:30 - Cowfold Seagull quoted Bob'n'weave in post Championship champions......and as an added bonus to t...
- 11:25 - Bob'n'weave quoted Triggaaar in post TomoriYeah, but when people said Tom...
- 09:39 - Bob'n'weave quoted Jack Straw in post Our Chris Almost Loses The Plot....At one point this evening, he p...
- 08:24 - Simster quoted Bob'n'weave in post Akpom's stinking attitudeHe has been given a break FFS, b...
- 08:21 - Bob'n'weave quoted Simster in post Akpom's stinking attitudeHe may be shit but I'm not b...
- 19:12 - ferring seagull quoted Bob'n'weave in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Birmingham City *** Official Match Thread ***Warren is getting right up my no...
- 19:08 - TheJasperCo quoted Bob'n'weave in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Birmingham City *** Official Match Thread ***Warren is getting right up my no...
- 14:16 - Bob'n'weave quoted BBassic in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Birmingham City *** Official Match Thread ***I can't see us getting anyth...
- 18:40 - Bob'n'weave quoted Bobby's Gull in post Another one going - Hikers Rest to closeEnterprise Inns can take a lot of...
- 17:50 - Bobby's Gull quoted Bob'n'weave in post Another one going - Hikers Rest to closeAgreed. Seen lots of good manage...
- 16:43 - Bob'n'weave quoted heathgate in post Another one going - Hikers Rest to closeIt always annoys me that the s...
- 14:28 - The_NitramJohn quoted Bob'n'weave in post Bell Cheeses at workTop shelf BC in action, well cap...