Today, 09:20:thumbsup:42 replies | 1862 view(s)
24-04-2017, 13:52Fair point, been through this a number of times and am aware of the toilets/egress access issues. Not sure if the numbers regarding limits are bang...157 replies | 10526 view(s)
24-04-2017, 13:24Sorry to bring this one up again but if we want to introduce more spectators we may have to wait until the powers that be decide on the Safe Standing...157 replies | 10526 view(s)
23-04-2017, 14:25'Dynasty'. Thats a nice word.44 replies | 1930 view(s)
23-04-2017, 09:20Not my cup of tea, but fair play to the kid, he loves BHA. Vloggers can make very good money btw, some earn more than most pro footballers.39 replies | 3179 view(s)
22-04-2017, 10:41They were pissed. :shrug: Big job for CH now, motivating the team to perform, knowing that we could turn up in fancy dress with big clown shoes...78 replies | 3577 view(s)
21-04-2017, 20:33Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardThey are all pissed. :shrug:489 replies | 28750 view(s)
20-04-2017, 06:55Great vid. Love the slow-mo in the NS concourse when Derby score with beer exploding like fireworks all over the place and then the carnage in the...48 replies | 2612 view(s)
19-04-2017, 16:17Perfect storm is not in my mind. I think that the way the club recruits new players and trains young players through the academy has given us the...13 replies | 929 view(s)
19-04-2017, 08:45Seen a few posts on other forums saying we will be the whipping boys of the PL next season. Then saw this in response, from a Liverpool fan - ...4 replies | 311 view(s)
19-04-2017, 07:02I like this one. "Credit where its due, the owners have done a great job, very underrated manager, how strange that they have been able to build...113 replies | 22993 view(s)
17-04-2017, 19:38Well, the world needs some perspective right now. :albion2:3 replies | 354 view(s)
17-04-2017, 19:26Lovely to see these f***king neanderthal c***s slip into oblivion-play off failure, just hope it is Fulham who put them in the ground. C***s.23 replies | 4073 view(s)
16-04-2017, 13:54Rovers. :thumbsup:96 replies | 5438 view(s)
16-04-2017, 11:47This makes perfect sense. Would also like to see Bristol, Plymouth and Orient do well, and as my Dad supports Blackpool, them as well. :shrug:96 replies | 5438 view(s)
14-04-2017, 22:35Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Anyone else see Murray's reaction after the second goal? in The Big BoardWho put sand in your KY?63 replies | 8384 view(s)
14-04-2017, 22:21Deffo the mugging at the Cottage.64 replies | 4292 view(s)
14-04-2017, 16:10Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardGreat streaming channel here, free, no sign up. http://www.streamcomando.com/en/stream/wolverhampton-brighton-94343372 replies | 25107 view(s)
13-04-2017, 20:26Bob'n'weave replied to a thread This nonsense about being effectively promoted tomorrow because of our superior GD in The Big BoardOh sorry, I didn't realise you were trying to be funny. :shrug:108 replies | 9074 view(s)
13-04-2017, 19:10Bob'n'weave replied to a thread This nonsense about being effectively promoted tomorrow because of our superior GD in The Big BoardGrammatical nonsense it may seem, but it is colloquially correct. For the those blinding by the arrogance of intellectual bovine defecation, it means...108 replies | 9074 view(s)
13-04-2017, 16:23Bob'n'weave replied to a thread This nonsense about being effectively promoted tomorrow because of our superior GD in The Big BoardI'm wiith the OP here. I know it sounds unlikely but if the back four contract rickets, the midfield go down with the plague and the forwards all...108 replies | 9074 view(s)
12-04-2017, 13:34Massive trauma seeing your friend this way and now comes the grief and self analysis - WTF am i doing all this for etc. Don't worry, this will pass...81 replies | 5882 view(s)
12-04-2017, 11:39Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Is anybody still worried that we will not get automatic promotion? in The Big BoardNot worried. Remember us preparing for the play offs once the autos were out of reach? Hudders and the like will have to keep something in the tank...175 replies | 11177 view(s)
10-04-2017, 17:59ANYONE to beat Leeds scum in the PO final please. Even it is Wednesday. I want to see grown men weep. Maybe see you in the promised land....33 replies | 3167 view(s)
10-04-2017, 17:40Seriously?? If we hold on to the current management and back room staff as well as the wonderful Mr Bloom I can see BHA becoming a top club....54 replies | 4542 view(s)
09-04-2017, 14:40Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Good to see Middlesbrough preparing for life back in the Championship in The Big BoardThis. Would be useful. :thumbsup:92 replies | 8021 view(s)
08-04-2017, 14:34Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Today's championship games - Newcastle, Huddersfield and Reading watching in The Big BoardGo on Forest!! 1-0448 replies | 48507 view(s)
05-04-2017, 14:40Fair enough, Hudders to beat the Leeds scum in the final then. Or even better, Hudders get 2nd spot under us and Fulham do Leeds?21 replies | 1181 view(s)
05-04-2017, 14:37Bob'n'weave replied to a poll Would you take 2nd place, if offered it now (before tonight's games)? in The Big BoardNO NO NO. Too exciting to miss a chance for the top spot. If all goes well at QPR and Norwich i'm taking the streamers to the Wigan game....101 replies | 4389 view(s)
05-04-2017, 14:10......and as an added bonus to the cup, how about Leeds losing the playoff final to Fulham. Ahhhhhhhhh, that feels good.21 replies | 1181 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- BHA Vs Oxford 1976
- Favourite Albion player:
- Paul 'Tank' Clark
- Best Albion experience:
- Palace away Oct 1978. We lost 1-3 but over 5000 of us went up and it was epic.
- Amex season ticket location:
- Wherever i can blag a ticket.
- Baldy git.
- Nr Lewes
- C Siders
- Don't go there.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 09:26
- Join Date
- 13:58 - Cowfold Seagull quoted Bob'n'weave in post ChubaSo sitting on the bench addresse...
- 13:24 - Bob'n'weave quoted Triggaaar in post ChubaHe's a different style of forw...
- 13:17 - Triggaaar quoted Bob'n'weave in post ChubaI was thinking the other way aro...
- 13:09 - Bob'n'weave quoted Triggaaar in post ChubaThe problem I have with that i...
- 12:32 - Triggaaar quoted Bob'n'weave in post ChubaAgree. Start with Chuba and GM u...
- 12:26 - Bob'n'weave quoted Cowfold Seagull in post ChubaHe may well be unknown to the opposi...
- 12:00 - AmexRuislip quoted Bob'n'weave in post ChubaAgree. Start with Chuba and GM u...
- 11:57 - Bob'n'weave quoted AmexRuislip in post ChubaAs Chuba Akpom has been drafted ...
- 08:17 - Bob'n'weave quoted Swillis in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17Ever since you lot have been...
- 23:46 - Swillis quoted Bob'n'weave in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17TB is BHAFC through and through....
- 23:30 - Bob'n'weave quoted sjamesb3466 in post Theresa MayWhilst I don't believe Corbyn is...
- 23:21 - Bob'n'weave quoted Swillis in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17I don't think we want succes...
- 18:20 - Bob'n'weave quoted AmexRuislip in post Instinct or Reason?Reason is beautiful. Reason is w...
- 15:50 - Bob'n'weave quoted Maximus in post If everyone around us strengthens .....Issue there would be how the...
- 14:58 - Bob'n'weave quoted tip top in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17Would that be Sam the eagle ...
- 12:53 - Bob'n'weave quoted portlock seagull in post Average age of supporters who attend home games regularly - & what it means for the futureThink your view would be different in...
- 08:55 - Bob'n'weave quoted Gritt23 in post Chuba Akpom signs on loan until the end of the seasonJust having that pace forces...