Today, 13:52Fair point, been through this a number of times and am aware of the toilets/egress access issues. Not sure if the numbers regarding limits are bang...135 replies | 6281 view(s)
Today, 13:24Sorry to bring this one up again but if we want to introduce more spectators we may have to wait until the powers that be decide on the Safe Standing...135 replies | 6281 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:25'Dynasty'. Thats a nice word.44 replies | 1881 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:20Not my cup of tea, but fair play to the kid, he loves BHA. Vloggers can make very good money btw, some earn more than most pro footballers.22 replies | 1710 view(s)
22-04-2017, 10:41They were pissed. :shrug: Big job for CH now, motivating the team to perform, knowing that we could turn up in fancy dress with big clown shoes...78 replies | 3479 view(s)
21-04-2017, 20:33Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardThey are all pissed. :shrug:489 replies | 27962 view(s)
20-04-2017, 06:55Great vid. Love the slow-mo in the NS concourse when Derby score with beer exploding like fireworks all over the place and then the carnage in the...48 replies | 2555 view(s)
19-04-2017, 16:17Perfect storm is not in my mind. I think that the way the club recruits new players and trains young players through the academy has given us the...13 replies | 909 view(s)
19-04-2017, 08:45Seen a few posts on other forums saying we will be the whipping boys of the PL next season. Then saw this in response, from a Liverpool fan - ...4 replies | 304 view(s)
19-04-2017, 07:02I like this one. "Credit where its due, the owners have done a great job, very underrated manager, how strange that they have been able to build...113 replies | 22878 view(s)
17-04-2017, 19:38Well, the world needs some perspective right now. :albion2:3 replies | 353 view(s)
17-04-2017, 19:26Lovely to see these f***king neanderthal c***s slip into oblivion-play off failure, just hope it is Fulham who put them in the ground. C***s.23 replies | 4046 view(s)
16-04-2017, 13:54Rovers. :thumbsup:96 replies | 5386 view(s)
16-04-2017, 11:47This makes perfect sense. Would also like to see Bristol, Plymouth and Orient do well, and as my Dad supports Blackpool, them as well. :shrug:96 replies | 5386 view(s)
14-04-2017, 22:35Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Anyone else see Murray's reaction after the second goal? in The Big BoardWho put sand in your KY?63 replies | 8334 view(s)
14-04-2017, 22:21Deffo the mugging at the Cottage.64 replies | 4254 view(s)
14-04-2017, 16:10Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardGreat streaming channel here, free, no sign up. http://www.streamcomando.com/en/stream/wolverhampton-brighton-94343372 replies | 24861 view(s)
13-04-2017, 20:26Bob'n'weave replied to a thread This nonsense about being effectively promoted tomorrow because of our superior GD in The Big BoardOh sorry, I didn't realise you were trying to be funny. :shrug:108 replies | 8970 view(s)
13-04-2017, 19:10Bob'n'weave replied to a thread This nonsense about being effectively promoted tomorrow because of our superior GD in The Big BoardGrammatical nonsense it may seem, but it is colloquially correct. For the those blinding by the arrogance of intellectual bovine defecation, it means...108 replies | 8970 view(s)
13-04-2017, 16:23Bob'n'weave replied to a thread This nonsense about being effectively promoted tomorrow because of our superior GD in The Big BoardI'm wiith the OP here. I know it sounds unlikely but if the back four contract rickets, the midfield go down with the plague and the forwards all...108 replies | 8970 view(s)
12-04-2017, 13:34Massive trauma seeing your friend this way and now comes the grief and self analysis - WTF am i doing all this for etc. Don't worry, this will pass...81 replies | 5752 view(s)
12-04-2017, 11:39Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Is anybody still worried that we will not get automatic promotion? in The Big BoardNot worried. Remember us preparing for the play offs once the autos were out of reach? Hudders and the like will have to keep something in the tank...175 replies | 11009 view(s)
10-04-2017, 17:59ANYONE to beat Leeds scum in the PO final please. Even it is Wednesday. I want to see grown men weep. Maybe see you in the promised land....33 replies | 3139 view(s)
10-04-2017, 17:40Seriously?? If we hold on to the current management and back room staff as well as the wonderful Mr Bloom I can see BHA becoming a top club....54 replies | 4466 view(s)
09-04-2017, 14:40Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Good to see Middlesbrough preparing for life back in the Championship in The Big BoardThis. Would be useful. :thumbsup:92 replies | 7938 view(s)
08-04-2017, 14:34Bob'n'weave replied to a thread Today's championship games - Newcastle, Huddersfield and Reading watching in The Big BoardGo on Forest!! 1-0448 replies | 48175 view(s)
05-04-2017, 14:40Fair enough, Hudders to beat the Leeds scum in the final then. Or even better, Hudders get 2nd spot under us and Fulham do Leeds?21 replies | 1165 view(s)
05-04-2017, 14:37Bob'n'weave replied to a poll Would you take 2nd place, if offered it now (before tonight's games)? in The Big BoardNO NO NO. Too exciting to miss a chance for the top spot. If all goes well at QPR and Norwich i'm taking the streamers to the Wigan game....101 replies | 4330 view(s)
05-04-2017, 14:10......and as an added bonus to the cup, how about Leeds losing the playoff final to Fulham. Ahhhhhhhhh, that feels good.21 replies | 1165 view(s)
05-04-2017, 14:06Would love to up as Champions. What an accolade for BHA and CH against the prem rich NUFC, Villa and the likes of those 'massive' pretenders Wendies,...21 replies | 1165 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- BHA Vs Oxford 1976
- Favourite Albion player:
- Paul 'Tank' Clark
- Best Albion experience:
- Palace away Oct 1978. We lost 1-3 but over 5000 of us went up and it was epic.
- Amex season ticket location:
- Wherever i can blag a ticket.
- Baldy git.
- Nr Lewes
- C Siders
- Don't go there.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 16:41
- Current Activity
- Searching Forums
- Join Date
- 13:52 - Bob'n'weave quoted hans kraay fan club in post heard on talk sportExcept that the club have declared many,...
- 13:29 - hans kraay fan club quoted Bob'n'weave in post heard on talk sportSorry to bring this one up again...
- 13:28 - Everest quoted Bob'n'weave in post heard on talk sportIt is possible to go for 1.5 bod...
- 13:54 - Bob'n'weave quoted bhanutz in post Which club would you like to see rise now.is that Bristol United or To...
- 12:23 - bhanutz quoted Bob'n'weave in post Which club would you like to see rise now.This makes perfect sense. Would...
- 12:03 - TangerineArmy quoted Bob'n'weave in post Which club would you like to see rise now.This makes perfect sense. Wou...
- 11:47 - Bob'n'weave quoted crasher in post Which club would you like to see rise now.Charlton. I know they've had...
- 22:35 - Bob'n'weave quoted HH Brighton in post Anyone else see Murray's reaction after the second goal?Let's face it, he's never been a...
- 20:28 - Harry Wilson's tackle quoted Bob'n'weave in post This nonsense about being effectively promoted tomorrow because of our superior GDOh sorry, I didn't realise you w...
- 20:26 - Bob'n'weave quoted Harry Wilson's tackle in post This nonsense about being effectively promoted tomorrow because of our superior GDOh, I see. Shorthand with word rearrangeme...
- 19:16 - Harry Wilson's tackle quoted Bob'n'weave in post This nonsense about being effectively promoted tomorrow because of our superior GDGrammatical nonsense it may seem...
- 19:10 - Bob'n'weave quoted Harry Wilson's tackle in post This nonsense about being effectively promoted tomorrow because of our superior GDSorry to intrude into private grief but . ...