Yesterday, 15:36Wash your mouth out son. And contrary to condition 4b of his firearm/shotgun certificate pertaining to security go get your fathers gun and shoot the...120 replies | 4352 view(s)
18-02-2017, 20:22The Crown and Anchor. 1350 E Tropicana Av.27 replies | 2130 view(s)
17-02-2017, 15:53Blair is a walking talking scandal. Up to his knees in cash shamelessly garnered on the back of his term in office and more recently, 'consulting'...27152 replies | 1011980 view(s)
17-02-2017, 12:39Super off peak day travel card for tomorrow should cover it. Around eighteen quid Worthing to London I would guess.25 replies | 1183 view(s)
16-02-2017, 17:18I'm looking forward to seeing all that extra money going into the Health Service we were promised at Brexit. Because I've just returned from Spain...27152 replies | 1011980 view(s)
16-02-2017, 17:09Looking forward to this. The Novel is excellent, (apart from "Bomber" arguably Deighton's best) and I'm pleased it's to be a tv adaptation rather...22 replies | 1238 view(s)
12-02-2017, 21:43Tunes of Glory Kind Hearts and Coronets. The Outlaw Josey Wales52 replies | 2011 view(s)
11-02-2017, 21:45Few years back but last time I'm KL stayed in the Mandarin Oriental which is very close to the Petronas Towers. Hotel Mata nearby is probably cheaper...26 replies | 910 view(s)
03-02-2017, 14:37Going to the pub. The best friend's I've made in life and the lass I married, I met in a boozer.127 replies | 7322 view(s)
03-02-2017, 10:45Shiner should absolutely face criminal prosecution for his actions. His actions are beneath contempt and he should suffer the consequences of them.26 replies | 1409 view(s)
31-01-2017, 09:59Donald Trump seems to be trying to take America back in time.34 replies | 1970 view(s)
30-01-2017, 11:04I've pretty much given up on the arsegas for exactly those reasons. So many adverts it's impossible.73 replies | 6896 view(s)
30-01-2017, 10:56Sussexscots replied to a thread Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition in The Big BoardWe've voted for Brexit. America is our most important ally and likely to have a major part to play in how our economy performs post Brexit. I...1502 replies | 41739 view(s)
29-01-2017, 15:31Chelsea only want him as a back up to Courtois if Begovic goes to Bournemouth, And they are after getting Gordon from the Smellies as first choice. ...110 replies | 12978 view(s)
28-01-2017, 18:02Sussexscots replied to a thread Lincoln City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardI guess so. Ideally, they'd get opportunities one or two at a time in a settled side. The difficulty for CH of course is that he needs to keep the...601 replies | 44353 view(s)
28-01-2017, 17:07Sussexscots replied to a thread Lincoln City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardMakeshift defence. All started going sour when Maenpa went off injured. Still a very poor result but an insight for CH into which players can...601 replies | 44353 view(s)
22-01-2017, 23:37Sussexscots replied to a thread Rd Stewart Doing the Scottish Cup Draw pished - Brilliant in The Big BoardLooked like he'd been on the Buckie:mad:12 replies | 944 view(s)
22-01-2017, 12:26Packers have three WR's listed as questionable for tonight: Jordy Nelson, Davante Adams and Geronimo Allison. Plus the team didn't train on Friday...981 replies | 36973 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- v Blackburn Rovers, Goldstone, March 1975
- Sunny Sussex, occasionally Leith
- Sussex ccc, Hibernian FC London Scottish Rugby,
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 22:49
- Join Date
- 18:02 - Sussexscots quoted Bwian in post Lincoln City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***That's the worrying bit-no...
- 17:25 - Bwian quoted Sussexscots in post Lincoln City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***Makeshift defence. All started g...
- 17:28 - Blue Valkyrie quoted Sussexscots in post No moaning or bed wetting on here tonight please....Always going to be bumps in the ...
- 13:59 - Sussexscots quoted Captain Sensible in post Are National ID cards back on the agenda?Yes flogging details to 3rd parties i...
- 13:37 - Captain Sensible quoted Sussexscots in post Are National ID cards back on the agenda?Agree. We should be properly war...
- 12:56 - Sussexscots quoted Westdene Seagull in post Are National ID cards back on the agenda?NHS, HMRC and DWP data handed to priv...