Today, 06:13Both great goal scoring opportunities, although both off target and not goals were it not for the gargantuan back of DS. That said, they were good...47 replies | 3717 view(s)
Today, 06:07All of the vowels are silent I guess.16 replies | 2525 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:39FatSuperman replied to a thread Celebrations made Reading's look like a kid's party at McDonald's! in The Big BoardWe've been had, that isn't gold!!!14 replies | 2318 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:22The first Stockdale goal you mean? :)47 replies | 3717 view(s)
23-04-2017, 19:32Suspect you're right*, otherwise Martial should have 're-negotiated his contract' once he hit 24 goals... "give me £5m and we'll remove this Monaco...13 replies | 992 view(s)
21-04-2017, 23:31Haha, I love this thread already. I love a troll that can stay in character for years. Brilliant stuff!78 replies | 3506 view(s)
21-04-2017, 23:18Morning neighbour!78 replies | 3506 view(s)
21-04-2017, 23:15LVGull There will always be those amongst us that don't have the faith, and yet they must be welcomed into your church nonetheless. The dirty and...136 replies | 12344 view(s)
21-04-2017, 23:10Don't you EVER post a link to that forum again. I've worked in IT for two decades and that's the worst thing I've seen. I can't understand it. ...129 replies | 9954 view(s)
21-04-2017, 19:42FatSuperman replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Board100+ points is screwed as well.489 replies | 28443 view(s)
21-04-2017, 19:37FatSuperman replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardDuring the interlude, read this little vignette from football365 (I think) Where is The Complete And Utter Shyster this week? I don’t really know how to break this...489 replies | 28443 view(s)
21-04-2017, 19:29FatSuperman replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardWhat odds are available for next scorer DS (OG)?489 replies | 28443 view(s)
21-04-2017, 19:09Should have put a bet on Titch to score first FFS489 replies | 28443 view(s)
21-04-2017, 18:58Love the BBC live text, so slow. :$ Still at least they've got select comments from good old Wayne Aspinall...489 replies | 28443 view(s)
21-04-2017, 18:51I didn't realise that no other EFL team had won more titles than us since 2000. Only Man U have a better record. Not suggesting all titles are...489 replies | 28443 view(s)
21-04-2017, 13:01FatSuperman replied to a thread Here's my BHA shirt hanging at the window of the hotel... in The Big BoardYes, it was blatantly an exercise in free advertising from the Little Chef CEO. Good lad. I liked the idea that Little Chef would have fancy food...9 replies | 656 view(s)
20-04-2017, 19:08FatSuperman replied to a thread Barber & Perry interview in today's' Argus - PL finances, ticket prices, etc. in The Big BoardReally enjoyed that :)2 replies | 686 view(s)
20-04-2017, 18:59If we are flirting at the bottom I'm blaming you, sir.21 replies | 1526 view(s)
20-04-2017, 13:37This Facebook one is still my fave23 replies | 1960 view(s)
20-04-2017, 13:33Yes... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016%E2%80%9317_EFL_Championship#League_table http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/championship/table.html...24 replies | 1340 view(s)
19-04-2017, 23:26Obviously you cannot replace the Amex header, but I feel room should be found for a Ron Harway footer23 replies | 1960 view(s)
19-04-2017, 17:33Brilliant article, thank you GB. I like to think that the Chef and Master Chefs always knew this was on the cards. Everything they, and the...5 replies | 3740 view(s)
19-04-2017, 17:32Bounce29 replies | 2218 view(s)
19-04-2017, 12:39This is fantastic.39 replies | 1855 view(s)
19-04-2017, 11:39I had been skulking here for a while before joining, mainly due to not being able to get to matches anymore, so got my fix from spending way too much...39 replies | 1855 view(s)
18-04-2017, 14:18I genuinely think next season will be the toughest yet, those three clubs are going to be the first wave of beneficiaries from the new TV rights...28 replies | 1936 view(s)
18-04-2017, 07:55More Burnley than Boro I hope. I have no real expectations, I sincerely hope we all remain level-headed when things aren't going our way, especially...38 replies | 3172 view(s)
17-04-2017, 22:40LVGull knows his shit. I've put the final wash on for this season.136 replies | 12344 view(s)
14-04-2017, 15:12It uses the 'expected goals' model from experimental 3-6-1, he posts them on his Twitter feed. That number represents the number of goals the team...180 replies | 11367 view(s)
13-04-2017, 15:53I was assuming Sam is unavailable due to fitness, having been over-indulging in Maccie Ds. glut ɡlʌt/ noun 1. an excessively abundant supply...48 replies | 4919 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 11:27
- Join Date
- 08:44 - Bozza mentioned FatSuperman in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 283 2 FatSuperman ...
- 22:23 - FatSuperman quoted jackanada in post how to remove a 'D' lockFirstly, what kind of useless ...
- 19:57 - FatSuperman quoted BensGrandad in post Uddersfield v NorwichAs I quoted is as I have always ...
- 19:38 - edna krabappel quoted FatSuperman in post Uddersfield v Norwichhttps://twitter.com/mitiozo/stat...
- 19:25 - gripper stebson quoted FatSuperman in post Uddersfield v Norwichpic.twitter.com/g8whs8fybz He w...
- 19:25 - FatSuperman quoted gripper stebson in post Uddersfield v Norwich#nufc is full of Geordies bleating a...
- 13:35 - Triggaaar quoted FatSuperman in post Uddersfield v NorwichIt is people like you that are m...
- 12:17 - Exile quoted FatSuperman in post Uddersfield v NorwichLast season we were the chasers ...
- 11:38 - Petee quoted FatSuperman in post Uddersfield v NorwichIt is people like you that are m...
- 10:51 - FatSuperman quoted LondonTown in post Uddersfield v NorwichWe will have to go some to catc...
- 10:48 - FatSuperman quoted Petee in post Uddersfield v Norwich...eed to start adding Petee danger bets on there...
- 10:05 - FatSuperman quoted deletebeepbeepbeep in post This midweek's HOPE TO LOSE accaHaha fair enough, forgot myself. Go on ...
- 09:51 - deletebeepbeepbeep quoted FatSuperman in post This midweek's HOPE TO LOSE accaThe odds make it pointless? THE...
- 09:40 - FatSuperman quoted Brighton Lines in post About time we had a song for Dale Stevens ?It's spelt with a 'p', it's spelt w...
- 09:39 - hans kraay fan club quoted FatSuperman in post This midweek's HOPE TO LOSE accaThe odds make this bet seem a bi...
- 09:36 - FatSuperman quoted deletebeepbeepbeep in post This midweek's HOPE TO LOSE accaThe odds make this bet seem a bit point...
- 21:13 - sjamesb3466 quoted FatSuperman in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Birmingham City *** Official Match Thread ***Little slappy, make daddy happy?...
- 21:08 - LVGull quoted FatSuperman in post You F*****G BedwettersI think the only person whose ha...
- 20:56 - FatSuperman quoted sjamesb3466 in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Birmingham City *** Official Match Thread ***They both win and I get money. E...