Today, 16:33FatSuperman replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Bristol City *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardI'm missing this cos I'm on my stag do. Will be obsessively checking BBC and NSC. Come on lads! UTA!!!289 replies | 13430 view(s)
120 replies | 6791 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:07I'm on the train, limited choice so on M&S Italian Lager, allegedly. Bozza I hope are ready if the remarkable occurs tonight!?? (C) !!!65 replies | 1590 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:05FatSuperman replied to a thread Fifa corruption: Top official admits bribery charges in The Big BoardI am shocked to my very core to hear this?!!? Surely a one-off...? Bunch of utter robbing *****. I hate them. Thanks to the football books...14 replies | 373 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:53LVGull what say you, Oracle?65 replies | 2929 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:51Changing the Premiership to Premier League was genius. I think they should also change the Championship to Champion League. Oh hang on.44 replies | 2093 view(s)
25-04-2017, 06:13Both great goal scoring opportunities, although both off target and not goals were it not for the gargantuan back of DS. That said, they were good...47 replies | 3928 view(s)
25-04-2017, 06:07All of the vowels are silent I guess.18 replies | 3202 view(s)
24-04-2017, 18:39FatSuperman replied to a thread Celebrations made Reading's look like a kid's party at McDonald's! in The Big BoardWe've been had, that isn't gold!!!14 replies | 2417 view(s)
24-04-2017, 18:22The first Stockdale goal you mean? :)47 replies | 3928 view(s)
23-04-2017, 19:32Suspect you're right*, otherwise Martial should have 're-negotiated his contract' once he hit 24 goals... "give me £5m and we'll remove this Monaco...13 replies | 1012 view(s)
21-04-2017, 23:31Haha, I love this thread already. I love a troll that can stay in character for years. Brilliant stuff!78 replies | 3614 view(s)
21-04-2017, 23:18Morning neighbour!78 replies | 3614 view(s)
21-04-2017, 23:15LVGull There will always be those amongst us that don't have the faith, and yet they must be welcomed into your church nonetheless. The dirty and...136 replies | 12438 view(s)
21-04-2017, 23:10Don't you EVER post a link to that forum again. I've worked in IT for two decades and that's the worst thing I've seen. I can't understand it. ...129 replies | 10154 view(s)
21-04-2017, 19:42FatSuperman replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Board100+ points is screwed as well.489 replies | 28796 view(s)
21-04-2017, 19:37FatSuperman replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardDuring the interlude, read this little vignette from football365 (I think) Where is The Complete And Utter Shyster this week? I don’t really know how to break this...489 replies | 28796 view(s)
21-04-2017, 19:29FatSuperman replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardWhat odds are available for next scorer DS (OG)?489 replies | 28796 view(s)
21-04-2017, 19:09Should have put a bet on Titch to score first FFS489 replies | 28796 view(s)
21-04-2017, 18:58Love the BBC live text, so slow. :$ Still at least they've got select comments from good old Wayne Aspinall...489 replies | 28796 view(s)
21-04-2017, 18:51I didn't realise that no other EFL team had won more titles than us since 2000. Only Man U have a better record. Not suggesting all titles are...489 replies | 28796 view(s)
21-04-2017, 13:01FatSuperman replied to a thread Here's my BHA shirt hanging at the window of the hotel... in The Big BoardYes, it was blatantly an exercise in free advertising from the Little Chef CEO. Good lad. I liked the idea that Little Chef would have fancy food...9 replies | 659 view(s)
20-04-2017, 19:08FatSuperman replied to a thread Barber & Perry interview in today's' Argus - PL finances, ticket prices, etc. in The Big BoardReally enjoyed that :)2 replies | 692 view(s)
20-04-2017, 18:59If we are flirting at the bottom I'm blaming you, sir.21 replies | 1554 view(s)
20-04-2017, 13:37This Facebook one is still my fave23 replies | 2027 view(s)
20-04-2017, 13:33Yes... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016%E2%80%9317_EFL_Championship#League_table http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/championship/table.html...24 replies | 1360 view(s)
19-04-2017, 23:26Obviously you cannot replace the Amex header, but I feel room should be found for a Ron Harway footer23 replies | 2027 view(s)
19-04-2017, 17:33Brilliant article, thank you GB. I like to think that the Chef and Master Chefs always knew this was on the cards. Everything they, and the...5 replies | 3797 view(s)
19-04-2017, 17:32Bounce29 replies | 2230 view(s)
19-04-2017, 12:39This is fantastic.39 replies | 1888 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 18:26
- Join Date
- 08:44 - Bozza mentioned FatSuperman in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 283 2 FatSuperman ...
- 10:27 - AmexRuislip quoted FatSuperman in post Queens Park Rangers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***The man is absolutely dedicated ...
- 08:57 - FatSuperman quoted jakarta in post Queens Park Rangers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***I see the Thread was started...
- 22:17 - FatSuperman quoted dangull in post Scientists have detected an atmosphere around an Earth-like planet for the first time.Seems like this planet would...
- 13:35 - Dick Knights Mumm quoted FatSuperman in post A little Albion story (about Dean Wilkins)Great little story, thanks for s...
- 01:29 - super-seagulls quoted FatSuperman in post how to remove a 'D' lockI suspect he's got it off by now...
- 22:23 - FatSuperman quoted jackanada in post how to remove a 'D' lockFirstly, what kind of useless ...
- 19:57 - FatSuperman quoted BensGrandad in post Uddersfield v NorwichAs I quoted is as I have always ...
- 19:38 - edna krabappel quoted FatSuperman in post Uddersfield v Norwichhttps://twitter.com/mitiozo/stat...
- 19:25 - gripper stebson quoted FatSuperman in post Uddersfield v Norwichpic.twitter.com/g8whs8fybz He w...
- 19:25 - FatSuperman quoted gripper stebson in post Uddersfield v Norwich#nufc is full of Geordies bleating a...
- 13:35 - Triggaaar quoted FatSuperman in post Uddersfield v NorwichIt is people like you that are m...
- 12:17 - Exile quoted FatSuperman in post Uddersfield v NorwichLast season we were the chasers ...
- 11:38 - Petee quoted FatSuperman in post Uddersfield v NorwichIt is people like you that are m...
- 10:51 - FatSuperman quoted LondonTown in post Uddersfield v NorwichWe will have to go some to catc...
- 10:48 - FatSuperman quoted Petee in post Uddersfield v Norwich...eed to start adding Petee danger bets on there...
- 10:05 - FatSuperman quoted deletebeepbeepbeep in post This midweek's HOPE TO LOSE accaHaha fair enough, forgot myself. Go on ...
- 09:51 - deletebeepbeepbeep quoted FatSuperman in post This midweek's HOPE TO LOSE accaThe odds make it pointless? THE...
- 09:40 - FatSuperman quoted Brighton Lines in post About time we had a song for Dale Stevens ?It's spelt with a 'p', it's spelt w...
- 09:39 - hans kraay fan club quoted FatSuperman in post This midweek's HOPE TO LOSE accaThe odds make this bet seem a bi...
- 09:36 - FatSuperman quoted deletebeepbeepbeep in post This midweek's HOPE TO LOSE accaThe odds make this bet seem a bit point...