Today, 16:33FatSuperman replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Bristol City *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardI'm missing this cos I'm on my stag do. Will be obsessively checking BBC and NSC. Come on lads! UTA!!!289 replies | 13430 view(s)
120 replies | 6791 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:07I'm on the train, limited choice so on M&S Italian Lager, allegedly. Bozza I hope are ready if the remarkable occurs tonight!?? (C) !!!65 replies | 1590 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:05FatSuperman replied to a thread Fifa corruption: Top official admits bribery charges in The Big BoardI am shocked to my very core to hear this?!!? Surely a one-off...? Bunch of utter robbing *****. I hate them. Thanks to the football books...14 replies | 373 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:53LVGull what say you, Oracle?65 replies | 2929 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:51Changing the Premiership to Premier League was genius. I think they should also change the Championship to Champion League. Oh hang on.44 replies | 2093 view(s)
25-04-2017, 06:13Both great goal scoring opportunities, although both off target and not goals were it not for the gargantuan back of DS. That said, they were good...47 replies | 3928 view(s)
25-04-2017, 06:07All of the vowels are silent I guess.18 replies | 3202 view(s)
24-04-2017, 18:39FatSuperman replied to a thread Celebrations made Reading's look like a kid's party at McDonald's! in The Big BoardWe've been had, that isn't gold!!!14 replies | 2417 view(s)
24-04-2017, 18:22The first Stockdale goal you mean? :)47 replies | 3928 view(s)
23-04-2017, 19:32Suspect you're right*, otherwise Martial should have 're-negotiated his contract' once he hit 24 goals... "give me £5m and we'll remove this Monaco...13 replies | 1012 view(s)
21-04-2017, 23:31Haha, I love this thread already. I love a troll that can stay in character for years. Brilliant stuff!78 replies | 3614 view(s)
21-04-2017, 23:18Morning neighbour!78 replies | 3614 view(s)
21-04-2017, 23:15LVGull There will always be those amongst us that don't have the faith, and yet they must be welcomed into your church nonetheless. The dirty and...136 replies | 12438 view(s)
21-04-2017, 23:10Don't you EVER post a link to that forum again. I've worked in IT for two decades and that's the worst thing I've seen. I can't understand it. ...129 replies | 10154 view(s)
21-04-2017, 19:42FatSuperman replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Board100+ points is screwed as well.489 replies | 28796 view(s)
21-04-2017, 19:37FatSuperman replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardDuring the interlude, read this little vignette from football365 (I think) Where is The Complete And Utter Shyster this week? I don’t really know how to break this...489 replies | 28796 view(s)
21-04-2017, 19:29FatSuperman replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardWhat odds are available for next scorer DS (OG)?489 replies | 28796 view(s)
21-04-2017, 19:09Should have put a bet on Titch to score first FFS489 replies | 28796 view(s)
21-04-2017, 18:58Love the BBC live text, so slow. :$ Still at least they've got select comments from good old Wayne Aspinall...489 replies | 28796 view(s)
21-04-2017, 18:51I didn't realise that no other EFL team had won more titles than us since 2000. Only Man U have a better record. Not suggesting all titles are...489 replies | 28796 view(s)
21-04-2017, 13:01FatSuperman replied to a thread Here's my BHA shirt hanging at the window of the hotel... in The Big BoardYes, it was blatantly an exercise in free advertising from the Little Chef CEO. Good lad. I liked the idea that Little Chef would have fancy food...9 replies | 659 view(s)
20-04-2017, 19:08FatSuperman replied to a thread Barber & Perry interview in today's' Argus - PL finances, ticket prices, etc. in The Big BoardReally enjoyed that :)2 replies | 692 view(s)
20-04-2017, 18:59If we are flirting at the bottom I'm blaming you, sir.21 replies | 1554 view(s)
20-04-2017, 13:37This Facebook one is still my fave23 replies | 2027 view(s)
20-04-2017, 13:33Yes... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016%E2%80%9317_EFL_Championship#League_table http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/championship/table.html...24 replies | 1360 view(s)
19-04-2017, 23:26Obviously you cannot replace the Amex header, but I feel room should be found for a Ron Harway footer23 replies | 2027 view(s)
19-04-2017, 17:33Brilliant article, thank you GB. I like to think that the Chef and Master Chefs always knew this was on the cards. Everything they, and the...5 replies | 3797 view(s)
19-04-2017, 17:32Bounce29 replies | 2230 view(s)
19-04-2017, 12:39This is fantastic.39 replies | 1888 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 18:26
- Join Date
- 20:59 - FatSuperman mentioned Tarpon in post Laser Eye Surgery...g if you're blind. Tarpon the procedure involv...
- 20:52 - Tarpon mentioned FatSuperman in post Laser Eye SurgeryCheers FatSuperman - think I would swer...
- 20:44 - FatSuperman mentioned Tarpon in post Laser Eye SurgeryTarpon Ah I might need to g...
- 11:02 - FatSuperman mentioned Bozza in post Amazon Christmas shopping - £50 gift vouchers on offer...a better solution? Bozza if I already have so...
- 14:14 - FatSuperman mentioned Triggaaar in post To The Few Predators Who Are Still Trying To Drive Me Away...it down [emoji1] Triggaaar Heads up!
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned FatSuperman in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...k 0 13 Petee 0 10 FatSuperman 0 4 Postman Pat 0 1...
- 14:14 - FatSuperman quoted Gazwag in post 100 points in the championshipWish somebody would get mor...
- 12:53 - FatSuperman quoted surrey jim in post Premature Poll: Who do you want to go up with BHAFC and NUFC?I voted for Leeds 1. I don't t...
- 12:52 - FatSuperman quoted Nixonator in post Premature Poll: Who do you want to go up with BHAFC and NUFC?Who the feck voted for leeds??...
- 08:59 - FatSuperman quoted Hugo Rune in post End of Season prediction thing borrowed from Huddersfield Examiner.We beat Leicester 0-4 after th...
- 15:41 - Stat Brother quoted FatSuperman in post Swiss Ramble twitter feed...You jest Pres, but you don't pla...
- 14:13 - FatSuperman quoted El Presidente in post Swiss Ramble twitter feed...It might be to you, Moshe, but it'...
- 11:23 - lawros left foot quoted FatSuperman in post Amex capacity increase - if so where?I love this! My BMI is perfect ...
- 11:18 - FatSuperman quoted lawros left foot in post Amex capacity increase - if so where?The only way to get more fans in the ...