21-04-2017, 23:31Haha, I love this thread already. I love a troll that can stay in character for years. Brilliant stuff!78 replies | 3321 view(s)
21-04-2017, 23:18Morning neighbour!78 replies | 3321 view(s)
21-04-2017, 23:15LVGull There will always be those amongst us that don't have the faith, and yet they must be welcomed into your church nonetheless. The dirty and...136 replies | 12272 view(s)
21-04-2017, 23:10Don't you EVER post a link to that forum again. I've worked in IT for two decades and that's the worst thing I've seen. I can't understand it. ...101 replies | 8090 view(s)
21-04-2017, 19:42FatSuperman replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Board100+ points is screwed as well.489 replies | 26918 view(s)
21-04-2017, 19:37FatSuperman replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardDuring the interlude, read this little vignette from football365 (I think) Where is The Complete And Utter Shyster this week? I don’t really know how to break this...489 replies | 26918 view(s)
21-04-2017, 19:29FatSuperman replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardWhat odds are available for next scorer DS (OG)?489 replies | 26918 view(s)
21-04-2017, 19:09Should have put a bet on Titch to score first FFS489 replies | 26918 view(s)
21-04-2017, 18:58Love the BBC live text, so slow. :$ Still at least they've got select comments from good old Wayne Aspinall...489 replies | 26918 view(s)
21-04-2017, 18:51I didn't realise that no other EFL team had won more titles than us since 2000. Only Man U have a better record. Not suggesting all titles are...489 replies | 26918 view(s)
21-04-2017, 13:01FatSuperman replied to a thread Here's my BHA shirt hanging at the window of the hotel... in The Big BoardYes, it was blatantly an exercise in free advertising from the Little Chef CEO. Good lad. I liked the idea that Little Chef would have fancy food...9 replies | 652 view(s)
20-04-2017, 19:08FatSuperman replied to a thread Barber & Perry interview in today's' Argus - PL finances, ticket prices, etc. in The Big BoardReally enjoyed that :)2 replies | 675 view(s)
20-04-2017, 18:59If we are flirting at the bottom I'm blaming you, sir.21 replies | 1494 view(s)
20-04-2017, 13:37This Facebook one is still my fave23 replies | 1920 view(s)
20-04-2017, 13:33Yes... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016%E2%80%9317_EFL_Championship#League_table http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/championship/table.html...24 replies | 1313 view(s)
19-04-2017, 23:26Obviously you cannot replace the Amex header, but I feel room should be found for a Ron Harway footer23 replies | 1920 view(s)
19-04-2017, 17:33Brilliant article, thank you GB. I like to think that the Chef and Master Chefs always knew this was on the cards. Everything they, and the...5 replies | 3696 view(s)
19-04-2017, 17:32Bounce29 replies | 2207 view(s)
19-04-2017, 12:39This is fantastic.39 replies | 1831 view(s)
19-04-2017, 11:39I had been skulking here for a while before joining, mainly due to not being able to get to matches anymore, so got my fix from spending way too much...39 replies | 1831 view(s)
18-04-2017, 14:18I genuinely think next season will be the toughest yet, those three clubs are going to be the first wave of beneficiaries from the new TV rights...28 replies | 1910 view(s)
18-04-2017, 07:55More Burnley than Boro I hope. I have no real expectations, I sincerely hope we all remain level-headed when things aren't going our way, especially...38 replies | 3135 view(s)
17-04-2017, 22:40LVGull knows his shit. I've put the final wash on for this season.136 replies | 12272 view(s)
14-04-2017, 15:12It uses the 'expected goals' model from experimental 3-6-1, he posts them on his Twitter feed. That number represents the number of goals the team...180 replies | 11205 view(s)
13-04-2017, 15:53I was assuming Sam is unavailable due to fitness, having been over-indulging in Maccie Ds. glut ɡlʌt/ noun 1. an excessively abundant supply...31 replies | 3307 view(s)
13-04-2017, 15:46I always thought it was ,33 replies | 1517 view(s)
13-04-2017, 12:52Play. And you'd better bloody win it and report back here! :)33 replies | 1281 view(s)
12-04-2017, 21:41You are playing with fire Monsieur Scapechèvre21 replies | 1023 view(s)
12-04-2017, 20:35I like your style, sir21 replies | 1832 view(s)
12-04-2017, 14:45The best example is when HMRC spent almost £1.4m on a re-branding exercise to ditch boring old 'HMRC' for a new slogan. They came up with 'HMRC...22 replies | 1082 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 20:29
- Join Date
- 12:52 - FatSuperman mentioned david in post Premature Poll: Who do you want to go up with BHAFC and NUFC?...voted for leeds??? davidStockdale ?
- 21:42 - FatSuperman mentioned Cowfold Seagull in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***Cowfold Seagull ADMIT IT. YOU HAD S...
- 17:55 - Deleted Posts
- 17:44 - Deleted Posts
- 14:47 - FatSuperman mentioned Rugrat in post Who do you consider Brighton's biggest rival for second spot?Rugrat Ahhh love it. I lo...
- 23:41 - Me and my Monkey quoted FatSuperman in post PritchardDon't you EVER post a link to th...
- 23:18 - FatSuperman quoted Easy 10 in post Defeats you couldn't give LESS of a shit aboutI realised it mattered to me...
- 23:10 - FatSuperman quoted Cheeky Monkey in post Pritchardhttps://www.wrathofthebarclay.co.u...
- 13:04 - Tricky Dicky quoted FatSuperman in post Here's my BHA shirt hanging at the window of the hotel...Yes, it was blatantly an exercis...
- 13:01 - FatSuperman quoted Tricky Dicky in post Here's my BHA shirt hanging at the window of the hotel...I seem to remember Heston tried t...
- 18:59 - FatSuperman quoted Seagulltonian in post Has there been a better time to go up?Great time to go up! Just one yea...
- 13:35 - JamesAndTheGiantHead quoted FatSuperman in post when did that P appear up there?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20...
- 13:33 - FatSuperman quoted mejonaNO12 aka riskit in post when did that P appear up there?Massive Question. Has anyone actually s...
- 12:38 - LlcoolJ quoted FatSuperman in post WERE LOOSE - surely the time is now...?I had been skulking here for a w...
- 12:39 - FatSuperman quoted seagullwedgee in post WERE LOOSE - surely the time is now...?I should have added, I'm perfectly...
- 11:45 - jakarta quoted FatSuperman in post WERE LOOSE - surely the time is now...?I had been skulking here for a w...
- 11:39 - FatSuperman quoted maffew in post WERE LOOSE - surely the time is now...?I agree its an in joke here...