29-04-2017, 19:38FFS, we are a point ahead with one game left and already people have written us off, after moaning all season we have been written off by others. We...39 replies | 2331 view(s)
29-04-2017, 14:04Showing us in everyday situations, doing what the rest of the community takes for granted (holding hands in public, a quick peck on he check etc) is...48 replies | 2617 view(s)
18931 replies | 689372 view(s)
27-04-2017, 13:02Does anyone else think most of these so called stats are meaningless drivel, to help second rate pundits and commentators appear to know what they...19 replies | 1421 view(s)
26-04-2017, 10:57The play offs are intrinsically unfair on the third place team. After last years heart break for us(and similar heartbreak for those third place...78 replies | 5068 view(s)
20-04-2017, 19:30I think the club will do what it has done for the past few seasons, work quietly in the background, and announce signings after the deal is done....35 replies | 3554 view(s)
3 replies | 170 view(s)
18-04-2017, 13:44I think because whilst you have sqaundered 5 years of riches on a bit of cladding,and overpriced players. we sqaundered ours on building a ne3w state...81 replies | 2971 view(s)
18-04-2017, 11:24frightening that people still think Brexit can be reversed, it cant, we are stuck with it. The electorate voted for it. Now its time to decide who...644 replies | 18552 view(s)
17-04-2017, 12:15nickbrighton replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wigan Athletic *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big Boardover the last 5 years or so of his life, my Dad and I firstly watched the Amex being built, and then attended many games together, he loved the...694 replies | 39905 view(s)
17-04-2017, 08:02we always cycle to and from the stadium, though it does only talke 10 mins for us, quicker than walking, train, busses, usually home befor highlights...65 replies | 4814 view(s)
16-04-2017, 14:45I would disagree, they closed the road to stop the rave getting any bigger, let the attendees get on with it, and have thier fun without trying to...30 replies | 2870 view(s)
15-04-2017, 18:14I think we are now better prepared to survive in the Premier League than we would have been. We have a squad who would make a bloody good attempt at...29 replies | 1701 view(s)
14-04-2017, 22:18Has to be the 90 seconds at Fulham.64 replies | 4407 view(s)
13-04-2017, 21:18why is anyone surprised by this? The Americans have not withdrawn from Afghanistan, they never stopped fighting or bombing. It has to a great extent...66 replies | 4093 view(s)
13-04-2017, 16:33unfortunatley I think thats the sole reason for it, I would hazzard a guess that 75% of away games there is no clash but still the away or third kit...19 replies | 1536 view(s)
13-04-2017, 10:33The game no longer appears on the website, sold out? or removed untioll problems resolved with print at home?, luckily I have got my tickets,...54 replies | 4186 view(s)
11-04-2017, 17:32i know, us JCLs get everywhere, i only got my first season ticket in 1977 at the age of 15, bloody hell thats so plastic im surprised ive not been...43 replies | 4261 view(s)
11-04-2017, 16:25and clog up the roads for the weekend so us redidents can not park outside our homes? yeah thanks for suggesting that, its bad enough with students!...43 replies | 4261 view(s)
06-04-2017, 16:57I believe PB said that new season tickets would be on sale AFTER it was known which division we will be playing in next year, and that the price...29 replies | 2085 view(s)
05-04-2017, 18:25the "We've got Knockeart" chant coming from the kids on the shelf prior to last nights match got a massive cheer and applause from those who were in...58 replies | 5489 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 21:10
- Join Date
- 22:13 - Buzzer quoted nickbrighton in post Palace campaign to end homophobic chanting......Showing us in everyday situations...
- 21:51 - Cheeky Monkey quoted nickbrighton in post Palace campaign to end homophobic chanting.........less. A brave post nickbrighton.
- 21:08 - AmexRuislip quoted nickbrighton in post Congratulations Newcastle!What a knob. If Hughton gets the ...
- 14:08 - KVLT quoted nickbrighton in post Palace campaign to end homophobic chanting......Showing us in everyday situations...
- 14:04 - nickbrighton quoted The Rivet in post Palace campaign to end homophobic chanting......I am not advocating nor do I s...
- 13:10 - dolphins quoted nickbrighton in post Hudds to hand 'arry a lifeline?The play offs are intrinsically u...
- 13:05 - Simster quoted nickbrighton in post Hudds to hand 'arry a lifeline?The play offs are intrinsically u...
- 12:58 - mothy quoted nickbrighton in post Hudds to hand 'arry a lifeline?The play offs are intrinsically u...
- 11:39 - BensGrandad quoted nickbrighton in post Hudds to hand 'arry a lifeline?The play offs are intrinsically u...
- 11:30 - carlzeiss quoted nickbrighton in post Hudds to hand 'arry a lifeline?The play offs are intrinsically u...
- 12:25 - Horton's halftime iceberg quoted nickbrighton in post Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wigan Athletic *** Official Match Thread ***over the last 5 years or so of hi...