Yesterday, 14:25You think two thirds were still in the stadium by the time the players had circled half the pitch? I was actually being modest when I said less...167 replies | 9175 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:07Yep. More stayed last year I think.35 replies | 2866 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:58Every other club in the Championship is tinpot then, particularly Newcastle who barely managed a whimper after both goals.50 replies | 5014 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:55We had a few too many on the beach yesterday as well.20 replies | 574 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:49Crowd was shit yes, based on what was being served up on the pitch. That's unfortunately the way it works unless you travel away with us.50 replies | 5014 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:31More than half the ground emptied before the players' parade, and this is what we're being critical of? At least the people who clapped the City...167 replies | 9175 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:57This. Absolutely ridiculous Bong is being singled out AGAIN when I could name 5-6 possibly more who had worse games. In fact, if we had stuck Bong on...83 replies | 3837 view(s)
29-04-2017, 10:46Second striker will be the most important acquisition (after securing Stephens and Stockdale). Love Sam but it's no secret he spends a lot of the...54 replies | 3398 view(s)
28-04-2017, 10:40Nixonator replied to a thread Man City v Man Utd. 2 teams who will be rivals for us for the title next season in The Big BoardYes but that was one of the two games worth watching in the Spanish league.41 replies | 1623 view(s)
28-04-2017, 10:31No they're just a bit of a knob. Any more questions let me know.192 replies | 13459 view(s)
28-04-2017, 10:27I find it pretty funny people arguing over a brand name for our 1st division.44 replies | 2184 view(s)
44 replies | 2184 view(s)
27-04-2017, 23:20It's almost like it was once called the Premiership or something...44 replies | 2184 view(s)
27-04-2017, 16:32If all those streamers are used when the teams come out it will look absolutely insane. :clap:162 replies | 7748 view(s)
27-04-2017, 16:30Nixonator replied to a thread Spurs fan attacks fellow supporter in 'Chelsea mix-up' in The Big BoardDoes this usurp a certain incident involving a club coach in retardery? :eek:32 replies | 2314 view(s)
27-04-2017, 16:28I'm not, I kinda want to know who she is so I can strangle her.192 replies | 13459 view(s)
27-04-2017, 13:53It's about catchments though isn't it.21 replies | 2523 view(s)
27-04-2017, 13:33No thanks. I'd bite your hands off for Tomori and Abraham though.94 replies | 10738 view(s)
27-04-2017, 08:08The ones who convert I don't mind at all, it shows that deep down they are proud of Brighton/Sussex and their roots at least enough to drop whatever...192 replies | 13459 view(s)
26-04-2017, 23:53Nixonator replied to a thread Amex playing surface is in good nick following pitch invasion in The Big BoardNo, I think it's just a reminder that anybody who believed significant enough damage would be done to the pitch to affect a football match, are not...31 replies | 2405 view(s)
26-04-2017, 15:44Who's bringing the drum???162 replies | 7748 view(s)
26-04-2017, 15:39You're lucky you didn't do all 46 :shootself84 replies | 4400 view(s)
26-04-2017, 12:11They need to survive first.115 replies | 6324 view(s)
26-04-2017, 12:09Other than his career in punditry starting 2 years earlier.115 replies | 6324 view(s)
115 replies | 6324 view(s)
26-04-2017, 09:42They reference this forum quite a lot on there i've noticed :shrug: How many posts on this thread have actually been a little overly excitable? 1...97 replies | 7364 view(s)
26-04-2017, 09:26:catfight:34 replies | 4738 view(s)
26-04-2017, 09:246x Beach Balls 12x Seagulls 50x Streamers162 replies | 7748 view(s)
26-04-2017, 09:11Dead rubber for them to be fair. Their away averages are higher than ours, they had a table on DATM and were commenting on our poor average for...153 replies | 14530 view(s)
26-04-2017, 08:52All albion in my section, other than 2 kids a couple of rows in front who in our first Amex season seemed indifferent and supporters of one PL club...85 replies | 4720 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- Wembley 1991
- Amex season ticket location:
- Shoreham Beach
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 01:10
- Join Date
- 16:14 - Nixonator mentioned Bozza in post Good to see Middlesbrough preparing for life back in the Championship...s lasted this long. Bozza
- 14:20 - Nixonator mentioned Stat Brother in post Derby fans think they're gonna get stuffed on Friday !...ears back. Calling Stat Brother
- 21:46 - Nixonator mentioned El Presidente in post FFP...eed 500k? Calling El Presidente
- 11:05 - Machiavelli mentioned Nixonator in post Good or Bad?...ke you I was led by Nixonator's criteria, which mi...
- 01:04 - Captain Sensible mentioned Nixonator in post Extra tickets available at Fulham away and another block on Sale now for Cardiff at HomeTarpon Nixonator thanks for the help,...
- 19:30 - Nixonator mentioned Tubby-McFat-Fuc in post Dale Stephens Summer 2016 shenanigans (Merged Thread)... want to know. Only Tubby-McFat-Fuc has the answers.
- 19:17 - carlzeiss quoted Nixonator in post Clapping the opposition off the pitch.More than half the ground empt...
- 17:26 - spence quoted Nixonator in post Clapping the opposition off the pitch.More than half the ground empt...
- 17:15 - One Teddy Maybank quoted Nixonator in post Clapping the opposition off the pitch.More than half the ground empt...
- 16:44 - golddene quoted Nixonator in post Clapping the opposition off the pitch.More than half the ground empt...
- 14:25 - Nixonator quoted nicko31 in post Clapping the opposition off the pitch.More than half, I'd say a th...
- 14:17 - nicko31 quoted Nixonator in post Clapping the opposition off the pitch.More than half the ground empt...
- 14:07 - Nixonator quoted spence in post Post match players walk around the pitchSo disappointed with the am...
- 13:58 - Nixonator quoted Return of the Rev in post The crowd todayAnd that's what makes us tinpot! ??? ...
- 13:55 - Nixonator quoted djlazyness in post Starting 11 2017/18 seasonOh well i am just saying i woul...
- 13:52 - Return of the Rev quoted Nixonator in post The crowd todayCrowd was shit yes, based on w...
- 12:57 - Nixonator quoted HCxUK in post BongI thought Bong was one of ...
- 15:18 - Kinky Gerbils quoted Nixonator in post Man City v Man Utd. 2 teams who will be rivals for us for the title next seasonYes but that was one of the tw...
- 10:40 - Nixonator quoted Driver8 in post Man City v Man Utd. 2 teams who will be rivals for us for the title next seasonCompare that shite to El Cla...
- 10:31 - Nixonator quoted Tyrone Biggums in post Football "banter" with plastic Prem fansIs someone a plastic fan if they ha...
- 10:29 - Icy Gull quoted Nixonator in post Premiership FootballI find it pretty funny people ...
- 10:27 - Nixonator quoted Icy Gull in post Premiership FootballMaybe we should be replacing ...
- 10:20 - Nixonator quoted neilbard in post Premiership Football84750 http://2.darkroom.sh...
- 16:35 - bn9 bha quoted Nixonator in post Football "banter" with plastic Prem fansI'm not, I kinda want to know ...
- 16:28 - Nixonator quoted bn9 bha in post Football "banter" with plastic Prem fans:lolol: I am laughing out ve...
- 13:53 - Nixonator quoted Pavilionaire in post Pessimistic Bournemouth fansWiki list of Urban areas in the U...