26-04-2017, 11:36Unless you've watched the excellent Vikings which knocks The Last Kingdom, a market stall rip-off of Vikings, into a cocked hat. I enjoyed TLK until...33 replies | 920 view(s)
26-04-2017, 07:20I think it's quite a good idea, if it was a bit more subtle and a lot funnier it could be brilliant.32 replies | 1830 view(s)
24-04-2017, 14:19Farage hasn't been making particularly rapid moves to leave it's ranks, eh! Still drawing his €8020.53 per month plus expenses from them, £60,000 for...160 replies | 4964 view(s)
24-04-2017, 13:52Pointless rambling. What's the point here?160 replies | 4964 view(s)
24-04-2017, 13:26It's a shame to see the world slide into a Right Wing frame of mind. It never solves anything and people always end up with less rights, freedoms and...160 replies | 4964 view(s)
24-04-2017, 13:17Yep, they are in the minority, albeit by a narrow margin but their wishes and thoughts on the EU are meaningless and they should just poke up with...160 replies | 4964 view(s)
24-04-2017, 13:11So 51% pro EU. That's a majority who prefer the EU then. Clear majority.160 replies | 4964 view(s)
24-04-2017, 11:24Bit silly to still be blaming the last labour govt for the present one's failings. Not much love for either party at the moment but have zero respect...220 replies | 5898 view(s)
24-04-2017, 08:36Not being able to grasp that money needs to be found and disagreeing where to find it are utterly different things.220 replies | 5898 view(s)
24-04-2017, 07:28Having watched every series this one has strayed too far into ridiculousness now. I'll watch it to the end but I prefer more realistic crime drama....291 replies | 22116 view(s)
23-04-2017, 20:28N N17 replies | 2259 view(s)
23-04-2017, 20:27Were you wearing a wooden bow tie?17 replies | 2259 view(s)
23-04-2017, 10:44Yeah, just leave them all to it. Let failing banks that the public bailed out award their CEO's huge bonuses and salary hikes. Let corporations...220 replies | 5898 view(s)
23-04-2017, 08:54Bankers wages, corporation tax, jobs for spouses, cutting tax breaks. That should be a good start.220 replies | 5898 view(s)
23-04-2017, 08:42The UK is always better off under Labour. Fact. The Tories have made an unmitigated disaster of running this country. Look at the mess they have...220 replies | 5898 view(s)
23-04-2017, 08:26Its 13km/8.1 miles from shore. Do people just pull figures out of thin air? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampion_Wind_Farm84 replies | 7375 view(s)
22-04-2017, 21:05Can't join I'm afraid but all the very best!!8 replies | 228 view(s)
22-04-2017, 14:50I too live in Shoreham-by-Sea on beachside and think they're good. The ****ing 6 storey retail and luxury apartment block that has stolen 1/3 of my...84 replies | 7375 view(s)
22-04-2017, 09:00Articles like this actually do damage to the pub trade. The propogation of the idea that if your pub doesn't serve obscure ales alongside chef...64 replies | 5407 view(s)
22-04-2017, 08:51I would be mortified if someone spoke like that claiming to represent our fans. Utter cock. He looks like he still buys porn mags. Shame, I like...38 replies | 5333 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:28The Japanese are mad for Whiskey and produce some amazing and obscure bottles. I think there is a dedicated Whiskey shop near Meeting House lane that...40 replies | 1224 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:18Yesterday was the first day since the industrial revolution that Britain didn't use coal to run the National Grid. Right direction. ...84 replies | 7375 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:13Cannot comment on the pub, never been in that I recall but the article is unfunny and poorly written. It reads like a 6 th former's attempt at adult...64 replies | 5407 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:03The certainly look nicer than factory chimneys belching out carbon monoxide. I think they're a huge waste of time and money but they look good.84 replies | 7375 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:00Wind turbines are a very inefficent means of generating energy. Only about 45 % efficiency.Tidal and solar are the real way forward. So why have we...84 replies | 7375 view(s)
20-04-2017, 16:33The Clamp replied to a thread Prime Minister to make a statement from Downing Street - GENERAL ELECTION on 8th June in The Big BoardAt a GE we are consulted as to whether we would like to keep or sling out the party that scrapped a particular set of rights. We are not being...276 replies | 9351 view(s)
20-04-2017, 16:29The Clamp replied to a thread Prime Minister to make a statement from Downing Street - GENERAL ELECTION on 8th June in The Big BoardRights can be and are scrapped without consulting the electorate.276 replies | 9351 view(s)
20-04-2017, 16:26The Clamp replied to a thread Prime Minister to make a statement from Downing Street - GENERAL ELECTION on 8th June in The Big BoardYou are right that the Blair labour government introduced many family friendly laws and some of these exceed the EU requirements, which is great....276 replies | 9351 view(s)
20-04-2017, 16:19Fantastic post.276 replies | 9351 view(s)
20-04-2017, 14:35Lib Dem all the way this time I'm afraid. As much as it pains me they are the only chance we have of reversing Brexit and getting back to normal. And...40 replies | 1051 view(s)
About The Clamp
- West is BEST
- Lifting heavy things.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 07:38
- Join Date
- 17:13 - SK1NT mentioned The Clamp in post Prime Minister to make a statement from Downing Street - GENERAL ELECTION on 8th June...r as mentioned by The Clamp was instigated by EU...
- 21:04 - Arthur mentioned The Clamp in post No guarantee of help for disabled passengers, says SouthernI think The Clamp is probably spot on ...
- 13:38 - Neville's Breakfast mentioned The Clamp in post Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...)...that ! Fair play to The Clamp for being one of the...
- 14:19 - The Clamp quoted Two Professors in post French presidential election.The EU is a racist organisation,wit...
- 14:04 - Two Professors quoted The Clamp in post French presidential election.Pointless rambling. What's the...
- 13:52 - The Clamp quoted Two Professors in post French presidential election.Well,perhaps my comment was a 'thro...
- 13:30 - hans kraay fan club quoted The Clamp in post French presidential election.It's a shame to see the world ...
- 13:17 - The Clamp quoted hans kraay fan club in post French presidential election.Correct. Was about to post the same. Th...
- 13:13 - hans kraay fan club quoted The Clamp in post French presidential election.I read something in the Times ...
- 08:36 - The Clamp quoted wellquickwoody in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainCare costs money, which is the bit ...
- 20:28 - The Clamp quoted dazzer6666 in post Carefull who you take to footballAhem. Cough. ChazzyBHA and Dazz...
- 10:44 - The Clamp quoted studio150 in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainWith a few shouting cut banker...
- 09:32 - studio150 quoted The Clamp in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainBankers wages, corporation tax...
- 08:54 - The Clamp quoted larus in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainWhat is it with the leftie...
- 08:28 - GoldWithFalmer quoted The Clamp in post Rampion Wind FarmDo people just pull figures ou...
- 08:26 - The Clamp quoted GoldWithFalmer in post Rampion Wind Farmit's 2 honest,we will come with our...
- 14:50 - The Clamp quoted mikeyjh in post Rampion Wind FarmI hate them, for me the view...
- 10:02 - mikeyjh quoted The Clamp in post Rampion Wind FarmThe certainly look nicer than ...
- 08:51 - The Clamp quoted AmexRuislip in post Who's the slapper in the green ?!Is he son of Partridge, absolut...
- 07:03 - The Clamp quoted GingerBeerMan in post Rampion Wind FarmIt's subjective and probably a gen...
- 16:33 - The Clamp quoted Titanic in post Prime Minister to make a statement from Downing Street - GENERAL ELECTION on 8th JuneWe are being 'consulted' on ...