Yesterday, 07:11Best fight I've seen in a long while. My favourite ever fight was Holyfield v Foreman. In terms of "epic", that fight had it all but I thoroughly...107 replies | 5075 view(s)
Yesterday, 05:41Why would YOU feel mugged off? You invest absolutely zero in the club.72 replies | 6277 view(s)
29-04-2017, 11:07Exactly. They know they're gonna get in the shit if thy don't be seen to be doing something.48 replies | 2610 view(s)
29-04-2017, 09:50It's not Gay Pride, it's Pride. It has evolved. So should you.48 replies | 2610 view(s)
29-04-2017, 09:01im not personally offended by anything yelled or chanted at football but homophobic and racial abuse has no place. I found the CPFC statement rather...48 replies | 2610 view(s)
29-04-2017, 07:26You display a very basic misunderstanding of sexuality. If it wasn't bordering on homophobic it'd be laughable.48 replies | 2610 view(s)
28-04-2017, 22:39Always strange. Almost without exception the Palace fans I've met in person are really good people but every news story about them is about utter...48 replies | 2610 view(s)
28-04-2017, 13:30Well yes, hardly the carnage of his last crash but still, he's used a few lives up already.13 replies | 641 view(s)
28-04-2017, 13:23Walked away from this one and not as dangerous as his previous accidents but gotta wonder how long his luck can hold out? ...13 replies | 641 view(s)
26-04-2017, 11:36Unless you've watched the excellent Vikings which knocks The Last Kingdom, a market stall rip-off of Vikings, into a cocked hat. I enjoyed TLK until...33 replies | 977 view(s)
26-04-2017, 07:20I think it's quite a good idea, if it was a bit more subtle and a lot funnier it could be brilliant.33 replies | 1973 view(s)
24-04-2017, 14:19Farage hasn't been making particularly rapid moves to leave it's ranks, eh! Still drawing his €8020.53 per month plus expenses from them, £60,000 for...160 replies | 5077 view(s)
24-04-2017, 13:52Pointless rambling. What's the point here?160 replies | 5077 view(s)
24-04-2017, 13:26It's a shame to see the world slide into a Right Wing frame of mind. It never solves anything and people always end up with less rights, freedoms and...160 replies | 5077 view(s)
24-04-2017, 13:17Yep, they are in the minority, albeit by a narrow margin but their wishes and thoughts on the EU are meaningless and they should just poke up with...160 replies | 5077 view(s)
24-04-2017, 13:11So 51% pro EU. That's a majority who prefer the EU then. Clear majority.160 replies | 5077 view(s)
24-04-2017, 11:24Bit silly to still be blaming the last labour govt for the present one's failings. Not much love for either party at the moment but have zero respect...220 replies | 6025 view(s)
24-04-2017, 08:36Not being able to grasp that money needs to be found and disagreeing where to find it are utterly different things.220 replies | 6025 view(s)
24-04-2017, 07:28Having watched every series this one has strayed too far into ridiculousness now. I'll watch it to the end but I prefer more realistic crime drama....315 replies | 23221 view(s)
23-04-2017, 20:28N N17 replies | 2272 view(s)
23-04-2017, 20:27Were you wearing a wooden bow tie?17 replies | 2272 view(s)
23-04-2017, 10:44Yeah, just leave them all to it. Let failing banks that the public bailed out award their CEO's huge bonuses and salary hikes. Let corporations...220 replies | 6025 view(s)
23-04-2017, 08:54Bankers wages, corporation tax, jobs for spouses, cutting tax breaks. That should be a good start.220 replies | 6025 view(s)
23-04-2017, 08:42The UK is always better off under Labour. Fact. The Tories have made an unmitigated disaster of running this country. Look at the mess they have...220 replies | 6025 view(s)
23-04-2017, 08:26Its 13km/8.1 miles from shore. Do people just pull figures out of thin air? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampion_Wind_Farm84 replies | 7430 view(s)
22-04-2017, 21:05Can't join I'm afraid but all the very best!!8 replies | 238 view(s)
22-04-2017, 14:50I too live in Shoreham-by-Sea on beachside and think they're good. The ****ing 6 storey retail and luxury apartment block that has stolen 1/3 of my...84 replies | 7430 view(s)
22-04-2017, 09:00Articles like this actually do damage to the pub trade. The propogation of the idea that if your pub doesn't serve obscure ales alongside chef...64 replies | 5639 view(s)
22-04-2017, 08:51I would be mortified if someone spoke like that claiming to represent our fans. Utter cock. He looks like he still buys porn mags. Shame, I like...38 replies | 5369 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:28The Japanese are mad for Whiskey and produce some amazing and obscure bottles. I think there is a dedicated Whiskey shop near Meeting House lane that...40 replies | 1264 view(s)
About The Clamp
- West is BEST
- Lifting heavy things.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 07:31
- Join Date
- 17:13 - SK1NT mentioned The Clamp in post Prime Minister to make a statement from Downing Street - GENERAL ELECTION on 8th June...r as mentioned by The Clamp was instigated by EU...
- 21:04 - Arthur mentioned The Clamp in post No guarantee of help for disabled passengers, says SouthernI think The Clamp is probably spot on ...
- 13:38 - Neville's Breakfast mentioned The Clamp in post Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...)...that ! Fair play to The Clamp for being one of the...
- 11:07 - The Clamp quoted peterward in post Palace campaign to end homophobic chanting......I wonder just how genuine Pala...
- 09:50 - The Clamp quoted rocker959 in post Palace campaign to end homophobic chanting......Agreed .Likewise Gay Pride but...
- 07:26 - The Clamp quoted The Rivet in post Palace campaign to end homophobic chanting......I am not advocating nor do I s...
- 13:56 - Triggaaar quoted The Clamp in post Guy Martin crash. Uninjured.Walked away from this one and ...
- 13:43 - Bold Seagull quoted The Clamp in post Guy Martin crash. Uninjured.Well yes, hardly the carnage o...
- 13:38 - Triggaaar quoted The Clamp in post Guy Martin crash. Uninjured.Walked away from this one and ...
- 13:30 - The Clamp quoted Tom Hark, Preston Park in post Guy Martin crash. Uninjured.Hold the back page! :ohmy: Well yes, hardl...
- 14:19 - The Clamp quoted Two Professors in post French presidential election.The EU is a racist organisation,wit...
- 14:04 - Two Professors quoted The Clamp in post French presidential election.Pointless rambling. What's the...
- 13:52 - The Clamp quoted Two Professors in post French presidential election.Well,perhaps my comment was a 'thro...
- 13:30 - hans kraay fan club quoted The Clamp in post French presidential election.It's a shame to see the world ...
- 13:17 - The Clamp quoted hans kraay fan club in post French presidential election.Correct. Was about to post the same. Th...
- 13:13 - hans kraay fan club quoted The Clamp in post French presidential election.I read something in the Times ...
- 08:36 - The Clamp quoted wellquickwoody in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainCare costs money, which is the bit ...
- 20:28 - The Clamp quoted dazzer6666 in post Carefull who you take to footballAhem. Cough. ChazzyBHA and Dazz...
- 10:44 - The Clamp quoted studio150 in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainWith a few shouting cut banker...
- 09:32 - studio150 quoted The Clamp in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainBankers wages, corporation tax...