21-03-2017, 21:34But the thoughts and opinions would have still been there!!! He would have still been the same man...360 replies | 24537 view(s)
21-03-2017, 21:27I love that last part. If Duffy had kept his thoughts to himself everyone on here would have still been singing his praises, now he is the Devil...360 replies | 24537 view(s)
21-03-2017, 20:53Agree, I can't argue with your point. Simply to say different times, different man. None of which makes his previous life right I know!360 replies | 24537 view(s)
21-03-2017, 20:43That's a shame you feel like that. It's only opinion and my feeling is there are two sides to every story, but obviously you won't see this as I am...360 replies | 24537 view(s)
21-03-2017, 20:40Excuse me! Jakarta brought up Tim Parrys name, not me - I simply mentioned that his father had met MM and had some understanding for his reasoning......360 replies | 24537 view(s)
21-03-2017, 20:30No, all of those people have the right to speak out as they were directly affected and not someone who wishes to take the moral high ground just...360 replies | 24537 view(s)
21-03-2017, 20:27It takes an incredible man to understand the motivations of someone who was culpable in the death of their child.360 replies | 24537 view(s)
21-03-2017, 20:23I was in Brighton when The Grand was blown up, but I have no right to speak for the victims...360 replies | 24537 view(s)
21-03-2017, 20:12Yet Tim Parry's father met MM on several occasions having made more of an attempt to understand the mans reasoning for his actions. It's a shame...360 replies | 24537 view(s)
21-03-2017, 19:25One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter - ask Nelson Mandela and the MK.360 replies | 24537 view(s)
21-03-2017, 19:24And he is something that most commentators on this subject aren't - Irish!360 replies | 24537 view(s)
19-03-2017, 06:44More experience or more ability? I know which way I am leaning?48 replies | 3491 view(s)
19-03-2017, 06:41Yes you are right, this is a democracy, which means you are entitled to your opinion, even if it is wrong! How did he cost us TWO points. We were...48 replies | 3491 view(s)
17-03-2017, 21:52Should have gone to Specsavers!566 replies | 57678 view(s)
15-03-2017, 21:14The thing that I find strange about this thread is that no-one has said PHIL COLLINS!!!6 replies | 242 view(s)
14-03-2017, 18:59darkwolf666 replied to a thread Anybody Else Getting Just A Wee Bit Bored Of Pop Tart Ed Sheeran? in The Big BoardI know times have changed and all, with downloads counting rather than physical plastic, but that is some sort of record to be celebrated -...97 replies | 3713 view(s)
12-03-2017, 21:28Thank feck I'm not alone - never rated Ashley Banjo, as in couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo... Never understood the AB fan club - he's no...101 replies | 5952 view(s)
12-03-2017, 07:45Predicting is a funny game, if done before yesterday how many of you would have had Newcastle down to get spanked at home by Fulham?48 replies | 2461 view(s)
01-03-2017, 17:09It was clear on the TV coverage and was mentioned, in a sort of jokey fashion about words being exchanged... Don't find it acceptable myself, but if...38 replies | 4120 view(s)
01-03-2017, 17:01Certainly, in particular if their race or ethnicity is concerned... Was his ban for calling someone a dirty Arab any more or less of an insult? I...38 replies | 4120 view(s)
01-03-2017, 16:28I'm no lip reader but he definitely called Knockaert a French see you next Tuesday! Was mentioned on TV, would hope some action is taken!38 replies | 4120 view(s)
26-02-2017, 18:43I guess, just thought it would be at 45 not up to, but hey I'm nitpicking, thought it worked well on this occasion.102 replies | 6768 view(s)
26-02-2017, 07:53Just runs around a lot apparently? :wrong::wrong::wrong:71 replies | 7726 view(s)
26-02-2017, 07:52All in all I thought the minutes applause worked well, even if it did start on 44 minutes...102 replies | 6768 view(s)
26-02-2017, 07:49darkwolf666 replied to a thread 1st versus 2nd on Tuesday. Who would have predicted that? in The Big BoardI might have gone for 2nd versus 1st, but I have to agree I didn't expect us to be above the most fancied team in Championship history with 13 games...3 replies | 488 view(s)
26-02-2017, 07:43Can you elaborate "wearing all the gear"? Is there a football hooligan uniform' do they have home and away colours and what happens when there is a...103 replies | 27832 view(s)
25-02-2017, 06:42Stingray, Stingray - now I feel old! :whistle:22 replies | 1354 view(s)
24-02-2017, 14:51Done it again, this time we came third behind Huddersfield and Newcastle - Reading have now slipped to eight! Doesn't appear to matter how many...80 replies | 8472 view(s)
24-02-2017, 14:47Pretty much proves that there are gremlins at work in the machinery! :lolol: Wouldn't be happy with that if I were a Reading fan (not that I would...80 replies | 8472 view(s)
24-02-2017, 14:02Did this, but let the calculator create the results itself - we came top with Huddersfield 2nd, Barnsley 3rd and Newcastle 4th - so I am not sure...80 replies | 8472 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 09:59
- Join Date
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned darkwolf666 in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...0 6 heathgate 0 2 darkwolf666 0 5 Bring back Brya...
- 09:58 - Ecosse Exile mentioned darkwolf666 in post Does anyone else wish they could wake up and it was all over...how you are feeling darkwolf666 i was having similar...
- 08:44 - Bozza mentioned darkwolf666 in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 0 2 darkwolf666 ...
- 21:34 - darkwolf666 quoted Wellesley in post Duffy tweetExactly. That is precisely wha...
- 21:30 - Wellesley quoted darkwolf666 in post Duffy tweetI love that last part. If Duffy ...
- 21:27 - darkwolf666 quoted Wellesley in post Duffy tweetIt's hardly a cheap point is i...
- 20:53 - darkwolf666 quoted Buzzer in post Duffy tweetNo, you didn't just mention...
- 20:49 - Buzzer quoted darkwolf666 in post Duffy tweetExcuse me! Jakarta brought up Ti...
- 20:43 - darkwolf666 quoted jakarta in post Duffy tweetOf course I was directly aff...
- 20:40 - darkwolf666 quoted Buzzer in post Duffy tweetSo please don't just quote ...
- 20:37 - jakarta quoted darkwolf666 in post Duffy tweetNo, all of those people have the...
- 20:35 - Bold Seagull quoted darkwolf666 in post Duffy tweetNo, all of those people have the...
- 20:32 - Buzzer quoted darkwolf666 in post Duffy tweetNo, all of those people have the...
- 20:30 - darkwolf666 quoted Buzzer in post Duffy tweetIs Aileen Quinton's high gr...
- 20:27 - darkwolf666 quoted Tom Hark, Preston Park in post Duffy tweetColin Parry is one hell of a man. http://w...
- 20:26 - Buzzer quoted darkwolf666 in post Duffy tweetYet Tim Parry's father met MM on...
- 20:23 - darkwolf666 quoted jakarta in post Duffy tweetNot having that, I'm from Ch...
- 20:21 - Tom Hark, Preston Park quoted darkwolf666 in post Duffy tweetYet Tim Parry's father met MM on...
- 20:19 - jakarta quoted darkwolf666 in post Duffy tweetYet Tim Parry's father met MM on...
- 20:12 - darkwolf666 quoted jakarta in post Duffy tweetThe IRA Murdered Children fo...
- 19:42 - jakarta quoted darkwolf666 in post Duffy tweetOne mans terrorist is another ma...
- 19:25 - darkwolf666 quoted jakarta in post Duffy tweetThe last thing I would want ...
- 19:24 - darkwolf666 quoted El Presidente in post Duffy tweetIn a democracy he is entitled to e...