Today, 20:3531 games in, you would have thought they would have some understanding by now! Or maybe they just aren't going to be a force, unless it's in...236 replies | 11784 view(s)
Today, 15:17Hhmmm, the link you provides says the following for Trophy: An object, usually in the form of a statuette, cup, or shield, awarded for success in...113 replies | 3900 view(s)
Today, 14:17Yep, they're not cups, they are trophies - you didn't dig out the pictures of the Charity Shield winning team either - I guess as that's not a cup...113 replies | 3900 view(s)
Today, 13:39"Oh we're going up and we'll win the cup for Sussex by the sea" - I know they aren't the correct words, but are the ones most sung! Which cup are...113 replies | 3900 view(s)
Today, 10:37Sometimes life really is shit isn't it? My condolences to all who knew and loved Paul.187 replies | 11475 view(s)
Today, 10:21A time and place when a minutes applause may well actually be suitable...27 replies | 1297 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:12Match day squad or squad of 25. The former I doubt!25 replies | 2503 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:24Well, it's not really, is it? Murray is clearly first choice, but has been given a recent wake up call to not think he is first choice...77 replies | 6994 view(s)
16-02-2017, 08:01So you clearly know better than the highly qualified doctors and physios that treat players on and off the pitch, as they obviously missed the...29 replies | 884 view(s)
16-02-2017, 07:55The jury is clearly out on this story at the moment and it is clear that much of the evidence is anecdotal and doesn't take into account other...29 replies | 884 view(s)
15-02-2017, 20:21Sshhh, don't tell them, we may want them interested going into those final two games!17 replies | 824 view(s)
15-02-2017, 08:07Cardiff play Newcastle and Huddersfield for the last two games of the season, so let's hope they keep their good form up and can be interested in the...17 replies | 824 view(s)
15-02-2017, 07:55I agree that Knockaert isn't the Messiah and yes his form has been indifferent since his father died. Howver I love the way people come out with...109 replies | 6231 view(s)
13-02-2017, 21:08Sorry, challenging Trigaaaaaar as site pedant!159 replies | 14576 view(s)
13-02-2017, 20:44Confrence... can't be bothered to trawl through 10 pages to see if anyone else pointed it out???159 replies | 14576 view(s)
13-02-2017, 20:19That's a very time selective period, which just happens to include a drop in form for us. How about picking a longer period, like say the last 30...133 replies | 19982 view(s)
11-02-2017, 22:22Dave Gahan when Depeche Mode played Jenkinsons in their very early days... stood at the bar trying to get a drink when some fella starts waving his...116 replies | 7274 view(s)
11-02-2017, 21:39Yeh, but at least we will be above Rotherham!55 replies | 6463 view(s)
10-02-2017, 09:05How many of those 6 non-scoring games has Baldock been missing for, I make it 5? That is the problem for Murray, it's not that he is off the pace,...69 replies | 4641 view(s)
10-02-2017, 05:16That has given me goose bumps just reading it - the best of times, the worst of times!63 replies | 2724 view(s)
07-02-2017, 12:24No, the complete opposite the dictate is that the referee cannot decide who contests a drop ball - teams may decide to take the honourable option,...83 replies | 6718 view(s)
05-02-2017, 18:25darkwolf666 replied to a thread What Kind Of stupid ****s Sign Akpom On Loan Then Leave Him On The Bench? in The Big BoardGoal hungry striker - are we talking about the same Akpom who has scored 3 league goals in 58 senior games?47 replies | 3030 view(s)
04-02-2017, 07:46Was gonna let this one slide, as I know we already have a site pedant, but as others are now saying "oh yeh, forgot that" - I feel I should correct...73 replies | 4908 view(s)
42 replies | 1346 view(s)
03-02-2017, 14:36Really, who did that survey?42 replies | 1346 view(s)
03-02-2017, 14:25Didn't cost us last night as the game was dead and buried - but Sunday, now that's a different matter!53 replies | 3521 view(s)
03-02-2017, 14:24I am not sure why several posts here mention "getting the ball" - as an ex ref myself, and having checked the rules in case they have changed since I...53 replies | 3521 view(s)
03-02-2017, 05:16Both off Dunks cards were spot on - what the ref did get wrong was not sending Bruno off in the first 10 minutes as both his challenges were yellows...39 replies | 4181 view(s)
02-02-2017, 23:05But he's an a hole who is injury prone, whereas Baldock is a decent trier who is a little injury prone...24 replies | 1140 view(s)
02-02-2017, 23:02darkwolf666 replied to a thread Have we played a better side than that this season? in The Big BoardNo... they came out of the blocks at us and knocked us out of our stride. The die was cast in the first 30 seconds when Bruno got booked! It was...56 replies | 8315 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 22:13
- Join Date
- 23:14 - Bozza mentioned darkwolf666 in post NSC Betting Competition: Sheff Wed v Albion 13/5/16...0 6 heathgate 0 2 darkwolf666 0 5 Bring back Brya...
- 09:58 - Ecosse Exile mentioned darkwolf666 in post Does anyone else wish they could wake up and it was all over...how you are feeling darkwolf666 i was having similar...
- 08:44 - Bozza mentioned darkwolf666 in post NSC Betting Competition: Albion v Burnley 02/04/16... 0 2 darkwolf666 ...
- 20:35 - darkwolf666 quoted dwayne in post Unofficial: Newcastle v VillaBy the looks of this game ....
- 16:43 - Thunder Bolt quoted darkwolf666 in post Objective Analysis Of Football ChantsHhmmm, the link you provides say...
- 15:17 - darkwolf666 quoted Thunder Bolt in post Objective Analysis Of Football ChantsNo, a trophy can be a shield, a s...
- 14:32 - Thunder Bolt quoted darkwolf666 in post Objective Analysis Of Football ChantsYep, they're not cups, they are ...
- 14:17 - darkwolf666 quoted Thunder Bolt in post Objective Analysis Of Football ChantsAre you sure about that? 82348 8...
- 14:03 - Thunder Bolt quoted darkwolf666 in post Objective Analysis Of Football Chants"Oh we're going up and we'll win...
- 13:39 - darkwolf666 quoted Thunder Bolt in post Objective Analysis Of Football Chants"Oh we're going up and we'll win ...
- 10:21 - darkwolf666 quoted Hiney in post Who's going to the Theatre Royal tonight?Yes. Promises to be a bri...
- 21:12 - darkwolf666 quoted Arundel_Seagull in post Gary DickerWas always a good, solid and reliabl...
- 09:46 - mreprice quoted darkwolf666 in post Sam BaldockWell, it's not really, is it? Mu...
- 07:58 - Stat Brother quoted darkwolf666 in post Sam BaldockWell, it's not really, is it? Mu...
- 06:24 - darkwolf666 quoted Hugo Rune in post Sam BaldockSo here we are now: Sam's sta...
- 16:19 - Albion 4ever quoted darkwolf666 in post Could heading a football ever be banned ?So you clearly know better than ...
- 09:46 - scamander quoted darkwolf666 in post Could heading a football ever be banned ?So you clearly know better than ...
- 08:01 - darkwolf666 quoted Albion 4ever in post Could heading a football ever be banned ?I believe the football authoritie...
- 20:21 - darkwolf666 quoted Triggaaar in post Glad we got Cardiff out of the way earlyThere's no hope of them being ...
- 08:36 - Triggaaar quoted darkwolf666 in post Glad we got Cardiff out of the way earlyCardiff play Newcastle and Hudde...
- 08:07 - darkwolf666 quoted Charlies Shinpad in post Glad we got Cardiff out of the way earlyLooks like Warnock has got his lot pl...
- 07:55 - darkwolf666 quoted dwayne in post Did Knockaert get anything right tonight?Again he's been mostly crap...