Yesterday, 22:34Wilderness years for England now fans lost interest, players do not care, lack of credible managers and next up a qualification campaign for a...552 replies | 13705 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:12They already have552 replies | 13705 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:10One thing you can never forgive is a lack of effort and that looked like a team who could not give a **** Well done Iceland and well deserved...552 replies | 13705 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:09Strikers look at our defence and rub their hands in delight552 replies | 13705 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:17Seasider78 replied to a poll THE referendum thread (others will be merged with this) in The Big BoardAgree with this and whilst all the criticism has been at Boris for using the process to enhance his position as PM it is amazing Sturgeon has ducked...3065 replies | 87421 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:06Seasider78 replied to a poll THE referendum thread (others will be merged with this) in The Big BoardMy prediction is when we sit down and discuss this with the EU they will offer us a minor upgrade on the deal DC came back with earlier this year or...3065 replies | 87421 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:13Seasider78 replied to a poll THE referendum thread (others will be merged with this) in The Big BoardThat is a fairly big assumption what exactly are you basing that on?? Taking this approach you could argue the other way and say 2% of remainers...3065 replies | 87421 view(s)
26-06-2016, 22:14Agree with all of this and perhaps if they directed a bit more of their hot air towards the 70% of their age group that did not bother voting for...3065 replies | 87421 view(s)
26-06-2016, 22:07Her 'cake and eat it' politics are getting very tiresome now. Andrew Marr was pushing her on the subject this morning and whilst she was saying she...3065 replies | 87421 view(s)
26-06-2016, 16:34Thought Andrew Marrs opening opinion on the situation this morning was an interesting assessment of the mood of voters in the two camps ...3065 replies | 87421 view(s)
25-06-2016, 12:12Perhaps more of their 'children and grandchildren' should have got up off their arses and voted then instead simply sitting back and bitching about...3065 replies | 87421 view(s)
25-06-2016, 11:55The quality of argument on both sides was truly appalling and the remain campaign have been spectacularly poor in this regard choosing to focus on...29 replies | 1686 view(s)
25-06-2016, 09:25There are some of course but not in the number you would like to believe. I have met an equally high number of leavers who are very normal people...29 replies | 1686 view(s)
29 replies | 1686 view(s)
25-06-2016, 08:54Isn't it about time the remainers dropped this pathetic rhetoric labelling almost 17.5m people racist If you think this is solely the reason so...29 replies | 1686 view(s)
25-06-2016, 08:25Spot on EVERYONE had an opportunity to vote they CHOSE not to so no point wondering what would have happened if they did3065 replies | 87421 view(s)
24-06-2016, 19:01Seasider78 replied to a thread The EU wants Britain to leave "as soon as possible" in The Big BoardIf pensioners were being selfish surely they would have voted remain given big Dave and his sidekick Osborne were threatening them with losing their...95 replies | 3510 view(s)
24-06-2016, 16:40Certainly was avoidable unfortunately Cameron's recent attempt at a revised membership showed their appetite for serious reform and our lack of...81 replies | 2926 view(s)
24-06-2016, 08:46Failed to broker the deal with the EU which would have seen the remain side comfortably win this vote instead ignored the momentum of the immigration...58 replies | 1708 view(s)
24-06-2016, 07:24Seasider78 replied to a poll The definitive EU Referendum thread (please keep it all here) in The Big BoardBefore posting such a patronising response try reading my post again where have I stated this is a vote against the government? I am merely...9834 replies | 227735 view(s)
24-06-2016, 07:08Seasider78 replied to a poll The definitive EU Referendum thread (please keep it all here) in The Big BoardIf you want someone to blame look no further than this governments arrogance and ignorance to the rising discontent in this country for which...9834 replies | 227735 view(s)
21-06-2016, 18:19No sign of Tony's enthusiasm for the club he and his family have supported all their lives lessening Compare that to the Disney Prince who sold...515 replies | 35291 view(s)
18-06-2016, 05:22https://youtu.be/Gp5IDrTqUBE61 replies | 2038 view(s)
16-06-2016, 21:35The irony with this situation is the case of passenger safety being everyone's prime concern when the number of cancellations is resulting in...1370 replies | 67066 view(s)
14-06-2016, 22:19http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2016/06/14/hundreds-of-ireland-supporters-cheer-on-a-man-who-live-above-a-bar/9 replies | 390 view(s)
13-06-2016, 10:02There is little point trying to reason with Americans on this subject there is a completely different attitude and culture around guns in the UK. I...335 replies | 12033 view(s)
13-06-2016, 09:37Similar noises from the club regarding Ulloa the reality is if a big enough bid comes in nobody in our squad is safe. If this comes from the premier...515 replies | 35291 view(s)
12-06-2016, 19:28Seasider78 replied to a thread UEFA has threatened to disqualify England and Russia from Euro 2016 in The Big BoardGerman and Ukrainian fans at it now if UEFA enforce bans there will be no teams left!!352 replies | 19280 view(s)
12-06-2016, 18:12Seasider78 replied to a poll The definitive EU Referendum thread (please keep it all here) in The Big BoardThought Andrew Marr summarised the remain campaign perfectly this morning when he stated Cameron's sole approach was 'stay or the puppy gets it'9834 replies | 227735 view(s)
11-06-2016, 20:33Seasider78 replied to a thread Have we got an unofficial official England v Russia thread? in The Big BoardKeeps over hitting them as well283 replies | 9052 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 07:08
- Join Date
- 10:06 - DarrenFreemansPerm mentioned Seasider78 in post The 'toughness' of the Championship 2015-16 edition...ine' in response to Seasider78 's first paragraph?
- 18:15 - Dolph Ins quoted Seasider78 in post Can't stand the thought of watching the play-off final? What will you be doing instead?Westwood keeping them in this ...
- 17:43 - Seasider78 quoted Kinky Gerbils in post Can't stand the thought of watching the play-off final? What will you be doing instead?The good hull have turned up. Wed ...
- 22:34 - symyjym quoted Seasider78 in post Are you into the Paranormal?Agree with this as a child I ha...
- 21:48 - Seasider78 quoted Wilko in post Are you into the Paranormal?Utter pony. What I am inte...
- 19:04 - Ludensian Gull quoted Seasider78 in post new football shirts 2016/17I would love us to have this as...
- 16:03 - Seasider78 quoted Swillis in post Crystal Palace v Man Utd. FA Cup FinalNice to know our cup final m...
- 12:10 - the wanderbus quoted Seasider78 in post GloatingI was hoping they just gave us ...
- 08:53 - Seasider78 quoted Se20 in post Surely no Brighton fans are still saying "Don't care"?We aim to please. It's on...
- 20:46 - smillie's garden quoted Seasider78 in post Palace - You CLOWNS!Shin pads!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha...
- 20:32 - Seasider78 quoted Buzzer in post Palace - You CLOWNS!https://pbs.twimg.com/media...
- 17:25 - Seasider78 quoted Titanic in post Crystal Palace v Man Utd. FA Cup FinalWhat is this shit? Looks l...
- 16:41 - Quinney quoted Seasider78 in post Worst players we've played against this season?Bamba? Good shout he was terr...
- 16:17 - Seasider78 quoted Quinney in post Worst players we've played against this season?Leeds centre back and captai...
- 09:45 - Seasider78 quoted Taybha in post Drum Monday!I would like to know where ...
- 08:18 - Pretty pink fairy quoted Seasider78 in post Drum Monday!germany is consistently held up...
- 08:15 - Seasider78 quoted Prince Monolulu in post Drum Monday!Some might feel the same regarding t...
- 08:13 - Seasider78 quoted Commander in post Drum Monday!Virtually all of the best atmo...
- 08:10 - Prince Monolulu quoted Seasider78 in post Drum Monday!So a couple of people on a foru...