Yesterday, 10:42I went to Dulwich Enfield last night. Dulwich look a cracking side and were very good value for their win. 2.5k there as well which is cracking for a...70 replies | 2747 view(s)
27-04-2017, 15:03So not Eddie Howe then!21 replies | 2485 view(s)
27-04-2017, 14:02Well exactly. I wasn't suggesting they are the best team in the league. The positions will answer that. Just saying I've not seen a better team...74 replies | 4637 view(s)
27-04-2017, 13:41Errrmmmmm when have we ever had a rivalry with Bournemouth?21 replies | 2485 view(s)
27-04-2017, 09:57Nah he is a complete dick. If you have a manager that acts the way he does on the touch line then he's only going to be liked by one set of fans and...74 replies | 4637 view(s)
26-04-2017, 14:58Don't use it then. Simple as that. Jesus H Christ. Some people are really only happy when they are moaning about something.136 replies | 7947 view(s)
26-04-2017, 09:12Arthur replied to a thread Newcastle United (and West Ham) under investigation over transfers in The Big BoardImagine if both Newcastle and West Ham got that punishment..........we'd only have to finish above Palace to stay up!! :albion2:207 replies | 19074 view(s)
24-04-2017, 09:41The threads on this board are quite frankly more embarrassing than PMQs. They are also just a carbon copy of the last one and the one before that and...7 replies | 236 view(s)
21-04-2017, 10:45I seem to recall he was. Hadn't Gulls Eye sponsored the game??23 replies | 786 view(s)
20-04-2017, 16:35Stockdale's double save against Wednesday. Was watching it the Sports Bar and Grill in Farringdon. Was the only BHA fan in there when there was...80 replies | 3496 view(s)
20-04-2017, 16:11What part of "I'm not suggesting we should follow suit" did you not understand? Bully for them. Tired old cliches and insults is what makes...76 replies | 5962 view(s)
20-04-2017, 15:09Totally agree. Some of my best pals are Palace. Wouldn't want to be anywhere near them on a match day between the two of us though.76 replies | 5962 view(s)
20-04-2017, 14:54Well I'll stick up for you pal. 100% agree but then I've never understood the mentality of anyone wanting to go on another teams message board, let...76 replies | 5962 view(s)
20-04-2017, 09:05Go along with crookie here. Still a decent number of BHA in the town. Quite a few Palace but I'd say more BHA. Most folk tend to be armchair...112 replies | 5968 view(s)
19-04-2017, 15:57He shared a lift with me in Eindhoven during Euro 2000. Expect he's still talking about it to this day!!41 replies | 5667 view(s)
18-04-2017, 10:16That was Crowborough Social Club on the day of his funeral. The lads got it on the pitch yesterday.79 replies | 5006 view(s)
18-04-2017, 08:50845372563824037889 I'm sure the big man was looking down yesterday and raising a glass.79 replies | 5006 view(s)
11-04-2017, 15:25Cheers. Will do. The rate I watch stuff it'll probably be several weeks into the 3rd season by the time I've watched season 2.74 replies | 8303 view(s)
11-04-2017, 09:22Just had an email from Netflix telling me season 3 is out now. I got half way through the second season before giving up. Is it worth sticking...74 replies | 8303 view(s)
08-04-2017, 13:42I don't know actually I assume that it would be no goal and the game would have been restarted with the penalty kick at 0-0. I don't know what...6 replies | 389 view(s)
6 replies | 389 view(s)
08-04-2017, 09:19Just watching Wellington V Sydney in the Aussie A League. They have (mid season which is a bit odd) rolled out video referees. They can rule on...6 replies | 389 view(s)
06-04-2017, 09:21Do they have pubs in London?29 replies | 1592 view(s)
31-03-2017, 15:34Quite. I went to a charity comedy night the other evening. The second act was a fella called Marlon Davis (I think). He opened with something along...88 replies | 6851 view(s)
30-03-2017, 20:11Always up for a bit of fatty Quinn bashing. How this guy is still in a job I'll never know. Clueless, obvious and irritating. Jason Cundy is also...41 replies | 5009 view(s)
30-03-2017, 13:08Just requested it. 20/139 replies | 2331 view(s)
- Buxted Harbour
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 12:12
- Join Date
- 21:04 - Arthur mentioned The Clamp in post No guarantee of help for disabled passengers, says SouthernI think The Clamp is probably spot on ...
- 15:41 - Arthur mentioned Peter Grummit in post Pub near Borough Market for watching Cardiff game....it to be honest. As Peter Grummit says check before go...
- 15:03 - Arthur quoted whitelion in post Pessimistic Bournemouth fansThose old enough to remember t...
- 14:09 - whitelion quoted Arthur in post Pessimistic Bournemouth fansErrrmmmmm when have we ever...
- 14:02 - Arthur quoted Easy 10 in post Hudds to hand 'arry a lifeline?In the two games against us ...
- 11:08 - Easy 10 quoted Arthur in post Hudds to hand 'arry a lifeline?Clearly a good manager thou...
- 09:57 - Arthur quoted Fnd_hudds in post Hudds to hand 'arry a lifeline?I'm sorry, what? What are you ...
- 09:12 - Arthur quoted One Teddy Maybank in post Newcastle United (and West Ham) under investigation over transfersOh dear, start next season with -25 ...
- 20:38 - Weststander quoted Arthur in post Favourite moment (bar the promotion day)Stockdale's double save aga...
- 16:11 - Arthur quoted Easy 10 in post Congrats from an OwlSo the ONLY type of interact...
- 15:51 - BBassic quoted Arthur in post Congrats from an OwlI've never understood the m...
- 15:48 - Easy 10 quoted Arthur in post Congrats from an OwlWell I'll stick up for you ...
- 15:09 - Arthur quoted Triggaaar in post Congrats from an OwlI partly agree with you there,...
- 15:05 - Triggaaar quoted Arthur in post Congrats from an OwlWhat makes the sport so ***...
- 14:54 - Arthur quoted hopkins in post Congrats from an OwlTrust me the older fans I kn...
- 09:05 - Arthur quoted crookie in post Albion fans near County borders...gh Go along with crookie here. Still a decent...
- 09:05 - Arthur quoted AWAYDAY in post Albion fans near County bordersNo word on Crowborough area....