Yesterday, 12:07Shropshire Seagull replied to a thread Just in case anyone needed another reason to dislike Manchester United ... in The Big BoardAs in: "Belotti sinks Brighton" or "Belotti leaves Brighton in a terrible mess wreaking havoc all over the ground" My favourite: "Belotti scores...11 replies | 659 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:58Anyone got a ticket they now can't use? PM Me ...2 replies | 268 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:51define a "great singer"41 replies | 2347 view(s)
25-04-2017, 12:14I'll know when we have become BIG when you can buy a Brighton shirts in Sports Direct. For years I had to tell my girls when they were little that...90 replies | 6344 view(s)
25-04-2017, 06:56Shropshire Seagull replied to a thread Anyone else really excited about Bananarama coming to Brighton in The Big Board:needpics: Are they still top-totty, now maybe MILFs - or old boilers?59 replies | 2528 view(s)
25-04-2017, 06:54Maturity and responsibility. Guy Butters played CD for years and I can't recall him ever getting more than a handful of yellows in his career.14 replies | 1678 view(s)
24-04-2017, 07:11I remember Jellybean - he lived in a flat opposite me at the bottom of Withyham Ave - grumpy as fvck.31 replies | 1689 view(s)
23-04-2017, 12:36I moved to Saltdean in 1967 , lived just round the corner off Longridge Avenue. Fond memories of the lie-doh, less so the swimming but the...31 replies | 1689 view(s)
23-04-2017, 12:28Hey, were you the fancy-dressed seagull?17 replies | 2253 view(s)
23-04-2017, 12:23Does playing at Wembley not feel like an away game for Spurs too? Could they give more than 3k if they wanted to or is 3k a cap or a min?22 replies | 1484 view(s)
23-04-2017, 12:19A Turkey fecker if ever there was .... Hey, why don't be do a video blog like this - obviously editing out bellend interviews.38 replies | 5325 view(s)
23-04-2017, 11:50What about footballers wages too? Reckon they earn more than bankers?220 replies | 5864 view(s)
23-04-2017, 11:42Is this thread just another Blue V Red with the same levels of passion we see with a Merseyside derby? In political terms, thank god I'm an Atheist...220 replies | 5864 view(s)
23-04-2017, 11:23Having working for a central government department for many years, I would respond it this with "Purdah". On Friday, my office was buzzing with this...220 replies | 5864 view(s)
22-04-2017, 18:54No, that's what it should say ....24 replies | 1727 view(s)
19-04-2017, 23:42Back in the day and Paul Rogers was our captain he used to pick his kids up from Twineham school and would happily chat to the MILFs in his posh...169 replies | 21031 view(s)
18-04-2017, 00:45Derick Knell - regular STH at the Goldstone - surely celebrating in heaven ....79 replies | 4890 view(s)
14-04-2017, 23:38Did Focus DIY become Wickes? I knew Archer was a director of Focus but thought they went belly-up about 10 years ago?14 replies | 1065 view(s)
13-04-2017, 10:56Oh ENREST ! Yes, in theory those results COULD happen - but in reality they WON'T Don't forget the Udders game in hand is against Wolves too ....40 replies | 3399 view(s)
12-04-2017, 23:22Sounds like you've hit a rough patch in your life - the best I can offer is that well used Brighton saying "Keep the faith!" I've been in jobs ...81 replies | 5882 view(s)
12-04-2017, 23:07Pitch invades must also hand over their Villa tickets to the better behaved fans too .... that'll learn 'em!379 replies | 22927 view(s)
12-04-2017, 08:41Do loyalty points revert to zero at the start of each season or is there any carry-over? IF, we are in the prem next August, how will the first...458 replies | 38639 view(s)
11-04-2017, 09:28Where were we that day?7 replies | 376 view(s)
11-04-2017, 09:21With a ground capacity of 50k+ and the unlikelihood that there will be 45k+ Villa fans wanting to go to this - can't see why they wouldn't give us...458 replies | 38639 view(s)
07-04-2017, 21:18Shropshire Seagull replied to a poll Would you sleep in a double bed with your 13-year old opposite sex child? in The Big BoardFor anyone whose worked with juveniles and is familiar with child protection aka "safeguarding" you'll have been trained that it is not your...88 replies | 4898 view(s)
06-04-2017, 10:40Said in the voice of Ted Bovis, the children's entertainer, from Hi-de-hi, makes this comment sound more funny.272 replies | 7503 view(s)
06-04-2017, 10:25Shropshire Seagull replied to a thread Does Amex regular Keith Stroud make a horlicks of Toon penalty? in The Big BoardCan I join in the critique? I choose line 4. The "But" rule is debatable - as in, you shouldn't ever start a sentence with "But" - in this line,...19 replies | 1352 view(s)
06-04-2017, 09:50Almost the same for me .... Got the programme (thanks eBay) Boxing day 1967 at the Goldstone vs Gillingham aged 7 My Dad and Uncle took me -...97 replies | 2643 view(s)
05-04-2017, 13:05Giving away your age young man ... Yes, the recent return of Honda to F1 has not gone well - but they powered Mansell, Prost and Senna to the title...10 replies | 755 view(s)
05-04-2017, 12:36Chickens still in the coup - but also no sign of fox threats. If Villa is to be the mother of all parties and our lads are on the beach , would...213 replies | 12991 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- March 22
About Shropshire Seagull
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Danny Wilson
- Best Albion experience:
- Millinnium 2004
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 12:15
- Join Date
- 07:17 - bravohotelalpha quoted Shropshire Seagull in post How the hell did that happen?Maturity and responsibility. Guy Butter...
- 07:01 - neilbard quoted Shropshire Seagull in post Anyone else really excited about Bananarama coming to Brighton:needpics: Are they still top-totty, n...
- 06:56 - GJN1 quoted Shropshire Seagull in post How the hell did that happen?Maturity and responsibility. Yeah I gu...
- 19:33 - Bill Cassidy's tie up quoted Shropshire Seagull in post Carefull who you take to footballHey, were you the fancy-dressed seagull...
- 12:28 - Shropshire Seagull quoted bn9 bha in post Carefull who you take to footballWhat did you have on to make...
- 12:03 - glasfryn quoted Shropshire Seagull in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainWhat about footballers wages too? Reck...
- 11:50 - Shropshire Seagull quoted glasfryn in post Fiscal Failings from Labour Againbankers wages might be a good...
- 11:23 - Shropshire Seagull quoted Kalimantan Gull in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainIt was a joke. Outgoing ministers of...
- 08:43 - Bozza quoted Shropshire Seagull in post Villa ticketsDo loyalty points revert to zero at the...
- 08:42 - Pantani quoted Shropshire Seagull in post Villa ticketsDo loyalty points revert to zero at the...
- 08:42 - Gazwag quoted Shropshire Seagull in post Villa ticketsDo loyalty points revert to zero at the...
- 21:18 - Shropshire Seagull quoted SUIYHP in post Would you sleep in a double bed with your 13-year old opposite sex child?I think it's overreacting f...