23-03-2017, 23:59Got two today in JL277 replies | 7433 view(s)
23-03-2017, 23:54How very pointless? a) kettle is usually no more than a handful of steps from the toilet - why would you? If the karzie is busy, surley the wash...26 replies | 1145 view(s)
23-03-2017, 23:47Mad as a box of frogs But a great character and very personable8 replies | 387 view(s)
22-03-2017, 14:16Telford loaded with corporate hotels - probably keen to do deals over Easter - depends what's on at the Telford International Centre. I'd align...77 replies | 7433 view(s)
22-03-2017, 14:05Being an away-only POTG customer - will be phoning 9am Thursday when they go on general sale. Any idea how many left? I have a fan number, can I...77 replies | 7433 view(s)
21-03-2017, 19:42Is this her? Good Lord ! As the saying goes - you don't get many of them to the pound .....52 replies | 9967 view(s)
21-03-2017, 19:27Shropshire Seagull replied to a thread Brazil football team signs goalkeeper convicted of killing girlfriend in The Big BoardOscar somebody? Often seen legless at the bar?10 replies | 567 view(s)
21-03-2017, 08:13Is Marmite binary? As for McGuiness - I'm a bit "Meh" Yes, he did bad things and yes he did more recent things to achieve peace. I'd like to...113 replies | 8881 view(s)
20-03-2017, 20:44I spent some time with an old cricket mate just outside Nairobi called Muchakos - he was building an industrial fish farm - lovely place but the...38 replies | 1242 view(s)
20-03-2017, 14:05Ma'am as in ham or Ma'am as is harm38 replies | 1242 view(s)
19-03-2017, 20:40Shropshire Seagull replied to a thread Was Malcolm Stuart the fastest Physio in football? in The Big BoardWhat did you have done? I've just had an arthroscopic sub-talar debridement to try and resolve a long-standing ankle issue - hasn't worked out...14 replies | 1018 view(s)
19-03-2017, 11:21Just Google-Imaged her - Is this her? What's not to like - don't look 5052 replies | 9967 view(s)
19-03-2017, 11:02Since you rightly point out this is a democracy, it is my right to "tell you otherwise" To have "cost us two points" means converting a win into...48 replies | 3488 view(s)
19-03-2017, 10:39I'm more interested to know what GM said to AK to provoke the FO response .... Is the #together as strong as me would like to think?31 replies | 1732 view(s)
19-03-2017, 01:35Singing / writing a song about playing with your "ding-a-ling" is a tad odd, don't you think?35 replies | 1693 view(s)
16-03-2017, 13:28Shropshire Seagull replied to a thread Whats the best way to deal with aggressive and drunk teenagers ? in The Big BoardAye60 replies | 4006 view(s)
16-03-2017, 13:25Petrol or Diesel? For an engine to run properly, it need compression, fuel and ignition. The fault you describe appears to present once things...19 replies | 984 view(s)
16-03-2017, 12:4150+ age group = check Final Salary pension = check Property equity = check Grammar school education = err no - I failed my 11-plus However, I...40 replies | 1268 view(s)
13-03-2017, 13:00Saw a clip of a dog attempting the agility course at Crufts over the weekend ... Proper made me chuckle!21 replies | 1587 view(s)
13-03-2017, 12:41Shropshire Seagull replied to a thread Something good on talkS***t - no, seriously! in The Big BoardFixt .....8 replies | 618 view(s)
13-03-2017, 12:40As in William of Orange? Or is the alternative Banana Both OUT for me ....45 replies | 1799 view(s)
11-03-2017, 21:10I spent last Saturday afternoon with James. I actually asked him that very question; "Does Connor Goldson have anything similar to what you had?"...30 replies | 3491 view(s)
10-03-2017, 12:30Shropshire Seagull replied to a thread If we get promotion to Wonderland, will there be a new kit do you think? in The Big BoardLook out for the EFL badge change on the upper arms #countingchickensagain27 replies | 1245 view(s)
10-03-2017, 12:24Shropshire Seagull replied to a thread Does anybody else talk slower to thick people ? in The Big BoardShould be grateful they speak to you at all .... :lol:35 replies | 1214 view(s)
09-03-2017, 21:05Shropshire Seagull replied to a thread Paul Barber response - Loyalty Points/Ticket Allocation Outside of Sussex in The Big BoardI am liking this #lots100 replies | 5417 view(s)
09-03-2017, 13:53Nice sentiment ... But that sort of strategy just might end up going out of business ..... Oh !20 replies | 991 view(s)
09-03-2017, 13:50He's ONLY on LOAN til the end of the season. If he wasn't good enough for Southampton, there is a possibility he's not going to be good enough for...51 replies | 4277 view(s)
06-03-2017, 19:47Why not? After all, there must be a slot in the curriculum timetable now as there's feck-all point teaching them about mortgages and compound...53 replies | 2725 view(s)
06-03-2017, 19:36As soon as a phone is switched on, triangulation with the three nearest cell masts can pinpoint within a few metres where the phone is. If it's...29 replies | 885 view(s)
06-03-2017, 19:26Shropshire Seagull replied to a thread How do you indicate going straight over (second exit) a normal roundabout? in The Big BoardHow does the silver car know your intentions if you give no signal until you've past his exit. Tricky? Bar the mini-roundabouts, I tend to...84 replies | 3513 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Shropshire Seagull
- Date of Birth
- March 22
About Shropshire Seagull
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Danny Wilson
- Best Albion experience:
- Millinnium 2004
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 09:46
- Join Date
- 14:16 - Shropshire Seagull quoted Notters in post Wolves - Our AllocationAfraid I don't know about ac...
- 14:09 - Nixonator quoted Shropshire Seagull in post Wolves - Our AllocationBeing an away-only POTG customer - will...
- 11:45 - Geestar quoted Shropshire Seagull in post Mocking BrightonIs this her? 83011 Good Lord ! As the...
- 21:25 - Withdean Boy quoted Shropshire Seagull in post Was Malcolm Stuart the fastest Physio in football?What did you have done? I've just ha...
- 20:44 - Harry Wilson's tackle quoted Shropshire Seagull in post Was Malcolm Stuart the fastest Physio in football?What did you have done? I've just had ...
- 20:40 - Shropshire Seagull quoted Withdean Boy in post Was Malcolm Stuart the fastest Physio in football?Still in the same job, working fr...
- 11:48 - Medwayseagull quoted Shropshire Seagull in post Mocking BrightonJust Google-Imaged her - Is this her? ...
- 11:24 - Sussex Nomad quoted Shropshire Seagull in post Mocking BrightonJust Google-Imaged her - Is this her? ...
- 11:02 - Shropshire Seagull quoted dannybrooks69 in post Great game TomoriGreat prospect, but cost us two po...
- 10:47 - BensGrandad quoted Shropshire Seagull in post Knockaert without BrunoI'm more interested to know what GM sai...
- 10:45 - Seagull58 quoted Shropshire Seagull in post Knockaert without BrunoI'm more interested to know what GM sai...
- 13:28 - Shropshire Seagull quoted Tom Hark, Preston Park in post Whats the best way to deal with aggressive and drunk teenagers ?Anyone else misread that as scottishness? ...
- 13:15 - Blackadder quoted Shropshire Seagull in post Brighton and Hove Schools - Budget CutsOnly the 50+ age group, with their full...
- 12:41 - Shropshire Seagull quoted Bold Seagull in post Brighton and Hove Schools - Budget CutsOnly the 50+ age group, with thei...