Today, 20:46There are some strategies which go beyond simple matched betting that Profit Squad also advise on. These are things you wouldn't look at as a novice...145 replies | 10878 view(s)
Today, 20:39So £12.50 profit simply for Newcastle winning and a £90 free bet (for 4+ goals) which I'll convert into around £70 cash tomorrow. All without risking...145 replies | 10878 view(s)
Today, 20:15Oh come on (and ive only read pages 3 and 4) did anyone really think Newcastle would lose tonight? we MUST win it on our own merit! On Saturday we...114 replies | 11018 view(s)
Today, 18:53I guess your point here is that the bookies are really a middle man. They collect money in from lots of people and pay most of it back out, keeping...145 replies | 10878 view(s)
Today, 18:01The New Customer Offers serve two purposes: 1. Get you used to the back/lay process. 2. Get you accounts with bookies for their regular existing...145 replies | 10878 view(s)
Today, 17:53Not a huge amount. If you are able to set aside a lump of cash as working capital of sorts it can help speed things up as you work through the...145 replies | 10878 view(s)
Today, 17:51I don't doubt it for one second. I made c£4,500 in March but that included a few gambling losses (I don't keep very granular records). My matched...145 replies | 10878 view(s)
Today, 15:38Here's a copy and paste from one of the Profit Squad community members who I've known from the site for the last 6 months or so. She knew nothing...145 replies | 10878 view(s)
Today, 15:36Nothing. The Profit Squad training videos will help you through how this works, but the process is broadly doing this: 1. Bet on something with...145 replies | 10878 view(s)
Today, 15:03Yes, I'm here suggesting people get taken in by a scam. I've got a long history in doing this. Well done on seeing through it.145 replies | 10878 view(s)
Today, 13:01Matched Betting isn't gambling in the conventional sense. At any one time you're only risking a pound or two because the process involves...145 replies | 10878 view(s)
Today, 12:53About £15k up, but I've not really done much in April mainly because it being the Easter holidays with the kids. I do intend to put a "Matched...145 replies | 10878 view(s)
Today, 09:21Just once a day? They're going to have to go some to beat the unofficial montages put out already.7 replies | 449 view(s)
Today, 08:27Looking forward to Anna Bingham's dress after last season's brilliant one.13 replies | 848 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:53Looks as if the Amexit at 80 minutes is similar to the Emptihad for Citeh. ...47 replies | 2501 view(s)
Yesterday, 03:42Totally this above! I do like Jeff, a great presenter to watch on a Saturday, but to abuse your position like that is just wrong in my opinion.81 replies | 11273 view(s)
Yesterday, 03:14hitony replied to a thread Bristol City fan in peace...with a possible player for you? in The Big BoardGreat post, post's / debate's like this are the reason why we happily allow other team's fans on the main section of NSC - good win against Barnsley...43 replies | 4945 view(s)
22-04-2017, 14:21After returning from the dead just 12 short months ago, he's been sent off today for 2 bookables. They are 2-0 down to Bournemouth.13 replies | 615 view(s)
22-04-2017, 14:19Yes The Rocks have a diff of +46, H&W have +4553 replies | 1877 view(s)
22-04-2017, 14:17Will be a BEAST of a souvenir issue, with 134 pages. FORTY of those will be dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the last game at The Goldstone. ...1 replies | 212 view(s)
22-04-2017, 14:12Our pre-season in 1979/80 was: 3/8/79-5/8/79 - Tennent Caledonian Cup at Ibrox, with us, Rangers, West ham United & Kilmarnock 6/8/79 - East...58 replies | 2883 view(s)
22-04-2017, 09:48Admire the cladding?98 replies | 8931 view(s)
22-04-2017, 08:44Hughton: "Alright boys, I'll give you that one, but I want you in on Sunday/Monday absolutely RARING to go. We are three points away from an...78 replies | 3483 view(s)
22-04-2017, 08:26But it does make it the highest number of home fans inside the Amex, at 29,6418 replies | 520 view(s)
22-04-2017, 08:24:thumbsup:8 replies | 520 view(s)
22-04-2017, 07:44Can't find the number and I was too drunk to listen for it at the time. Thanks8 replies | 520 view(s)
22-04-2017, 05:54That's outrageous. I'll be parking my penny farthing bicycle, having my beard waxed, prior to checking on TripAdvisor for the best bistro that...98 replies | 8931 view(s)
22-04-2017, 05:00Having shelled out a load of money to go to Carrow Road, stayed overnight as no trains back to Manchester, arrived at Norwich station this morning to...78 replies | 3483 view(s)
22-04-2017, 04:53Inept? Norwich didn't have a shot on target. We weren't great, but it was an enjoyable day out and if we sign Pritchard over the summer, the...78 replies | 3483 view(s)
22-04-2017, 04:21hitony replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardHe would have headed in the next goal if someone did break them! :lol:489 replies | 28300 view(s)
9 Visitor Messages
About El Presidente
- First Albion game:
- Leatherhead at home
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward, who else?
- Best Albion experience:
- Final whistle at Hereford
- Patknull med Haksprut
- The Albion, Cricket, Music
- Pimp to the stars
Send an Instant Message to El Presidente Using...
- Skype™ etonrifles
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 04-02-2010 08:37
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 10:49
- Join Date
- 07:54 - Hidden
- 05:45 - El Presidente mentioned portlock seagull in post What stadium are you most looking forward to visiting next season?...u've been whooshed! portlock seagull may have been descri...
- 14:43 - El Presidente mentioned Bozza in post Good to see Middlesbrough preparing for life back in the Championship... Folllowing on from Bozza's earlier comment, i...
- 17:28 - Goldstone1976 mentioned El Presidente in post Wimbledon greyhound stadium gone....ad for the doggers El Presidente will be grateful for...
- 11:05 - El Presidente mentioned Ernest in post Phew - The Albion are lucky they never had any of 'football's worst owners'....b you bloody idiot Ernest this morning https:...
- 20:28 - Hidden
- 11:30 - JC Footy Genius mentioned El Presidente in post Former Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osbourne gets a new job......make of it. Calling El Presidente ..
- 20:42 - Mr Putdown quoted El Presidente in post Early leavers at Manchester CityOne thing I noted at Carrow Road o...
- 20:05 - Mellor 3 Ward 4 quoted El Presidente in post Early leavers at Manchester CityLooks as if the Amexit at 80 minut...
- 10:23 - Green Cross Code Man quoted El Presidente in post Early leavers at Manchester CityLooks as if the Amexit at 80 minut...
- 10:23 - Guinness Boy quoted El Presidente in post Crystal PalaceThat's outrageous. I'll be park...
- 06:36 - Se20 quoted El Presidente in post Crystal PalaceThat's outrageous. I'll be parkin...
- 05:54 - El Presidente quoted Se20 in post Crystal PalaceIt's ok telling everyone...
- 05:00 - El Presidente quoted spence in post Defeats you couldn't give LESS of a shit aboutNo offence mate but you did...
- 04:53 - El Presidente quoted Plooks in post Defeats you couldn't give LESS of a shit aboutApart from it did mean some...
- 09:58 - Easy 10 quoted El Presidente in post What stadium are you most looking forward to visiting next season?I think you've been whooshed! port...
- 06:19 - Simster quoted El Presidente in post Future of North East football!Last season the promoted teams wer...
- 05:45 - El Presidente quoted Easy 10 in post What stadium are you most looking forward to visiting next season?Aren't away ticket prices ca...
- 05:40 - El Presidente quoted redoubtable seagull in post Future of North East football!Neville has pursued this line of thinkin...
- 00:26 - GooGull quoted El Presidente in post *** A thread full of Albion Promotion Videos and Photos Please***84416 Shame CH not in this one ...
- 23:22 - Deleted Posts
- 23:22 - Bozza quoted El Presidente in post Alex PritchardCouldn't give a monkeys about him....
- 23:14 - B-right-on quoted El Presidente in post *** A thread full of Albion Promotion Videos and Photos Please***84416 Glad to see Akpom getting i...
- 21:25 - thedonkeycentrehalf quoted El Presidente in post *** A thread full of Albion Promotion Videos and Photos Please***84416 ...but who is the 'little' ...
- 21:16 - spence quoted El Presidente in post *** A thread full of Albion Promotion Videos and Photos Please***84416 No Glenn Murray ? Sorry...
- 20:06 - El Presidente quoted Cheshire Cat in post Your personal contribution to our promotion is....what?Isn't that a tax deductable expen...