Yesterday, 20:24I got quite into the Firebird beers a few months ago, and kept meaning to go there - is it worth a visit?59 replies | 1379 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:58FFS Craig Noone (written as a man with a fiver on him @ 20-1 as FGS). (Also Halford @ 40-1. I didn't cover Bennett so you can guess what will...117 replies | 6376 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:55Next up: Palomino Pale Ale from Wild Horse Brewing Company59 replies | 1379 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:30El Presidente replied to a thread Fifa corruption: Top official admits bribery charges in The Big BoardCombine a Mafia style governing body such as FIFA with a Mafia style state such as Russia and you get...14 replies | 370 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:02An open-top bus parade to celebrate finishing THIRD in LEAGUE TWO Tremendous work #twats43 replies | 2090 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:02And today's delivery reminds me, for those who might have missed out before, the Beer 52 "cheap first box, no obligation to buy any more" offer still...59 replies | 1379 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:55Let's get this virtual party started. A case turned up from Beer52 today, so first up for me: Fruit Loop from The London Beer Factory59 replies | 1379 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:18But if you ignore the FACTS it was five minutes before kick off in the new season.96 replies | 6073 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:10Harry Bloom - Director 1970-1980 Ray Bloom - Director 1985-late 00s Tony Bloom - we know Interesting Argus article here, from June 2008: ...34 replies | 2201 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:06Who passed away in October 198034 replies | 2201 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:08Indeed. The Labour bloke was an utter mess on QT last night when he congratulated a party (Lib Dems?) for not standing in a particular seat, but was...639 replies | 17849 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:06Herr Tubthumper was only concerned with growth, although he's illustrated he doesn't actually understand it. I'm sure when he's eating his...639 replies | 17849 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:59My 7-y-o would do a better job of debating this than you. Seriously. 0.3% was growth over a quarter. 1.8% was growth over a year. In Q3 2016,...639 replies | 17849 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:22That's AWFUL. What is it with using shitty colours like turquoise and pale magenta or whatever. This is football, not something out of Lawrence...96 replies | 6073 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:16Anyway, getting back on track, and something I've been meaning to post for a few days... Am I the only one right of centre (but I wouldn't say...639 replies | 17849 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:12Other nations? The UK had the second highest growth in the G7 in 2016. It was only pipped to first place by Germany in the last quarter of the...639 replies | 17849 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:41You're just making it up then, as I thought. Thanks. I'm going with: Low growth under the Tories is better than lower growth under Labour. I can't...639 replies | 17849 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:22What a bizarre post. Do you have any evidence that conclusively proves that over the period in question "Tories = low growth, Labour = higher...639 replies | 17849 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:34Early out of the blocks it's Liverpool with a home shirt96 replies | 6073 view(s)
Yesterday, 04:54Mirror saying today he's staying with us and signing a two year deal. ...91 replies | 8939 view(s)
27-04-2017, 22:56Having read all 63 pages of the report, nowhere does it say why it took Betfair ten years to report Barton to the FA.115 replies | 6143 view(s)
27-04-2017, 16:28Such a shame we won't have the Sky Sports helicopter HOVERING above the South of England, waiting to SWOOP down with the trophy.41 replies | 3051 view(s)
27-04-2017, 16:19It's actually 132 (my mistake) - multiple of 4! The cover is a gate-fold and there is a giant fold-out promotion poster16 replies | 1085 view(s)
27-04-2017, 15:25I've seen it. You will NOT be disappointed. The coverage of this season is magnificent, but the treatment given to the 20th Anniversary of the...16 replies | 1085 view(s)
27-04-2017, 11:38Magnificent, it was LEEDS. Can you imagine if CH had done the same against Palace? Instant sainthood in my eyes.70 replies | 4372 view(s)
27-04-2017, 11:17Bozza replied to a poll What away game are you looking forward to most next season? in The Big BoardCan't decide between Burnley, Stoke, Watford and Bournemouth.57 replies | 2301 view(s)
27-04-2017, 10:17Casper Ankergren would be ahead of Rob Green.91 replies | 8939 view(s)
27-04-2017, 09:02Gillingham, in addition to being close to relegation to League 2, are potentially about to be struck off at Companies House. I'm sure it won't come...47 replies | 3414 view(s)
26-04-2017, 22:32Bozza started a thread BHAFC Legends in action at 19:45 28/04/17 at Withdean in The Big BoardBHAFC Legends v AFC Varndean @ Withdean Stadium 19:45KO, Friday 28th April. £5 entry on the gate. Staring Paul 'Dodge' Rogers, Kerry Mayo, Guy...1 replies | 440 view(s)
9 Visitor Messages
About El Presidente
- First Albion game:
- Leatherhead at home
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward, who else?
- Best Albion experience:
- Final whistle at Hereford
- Patknull med Haksprut
- The Albion, Cricket, Music
- Pimp to the stars
- This Page
Send an Instant Message to El Presidente Using...
- Skype™ etonrifles
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 04-02-2010 08:37
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 19:47
- Join Date
- 07:54 - Hidden
- 05:45 - El Presidente mentioned portlock seagull in post What stadium are you most looking forward to visiting next season?...u've been whooshed! portlock seagull may have been descri...
- 14:43 - El Presidente mentioned Bozza in post Good to see Middlesbrough preparing for life back in the Championship... Folllowing on from Bozza's earlier comment, i...
- 17:28 - Goldstone1976 mentioned El Presidente in post Wimbledon greyhound stadium gone....ad for the doggers El Presidente will be grateful for...
- 11:05 - El Presidente mentioned Ernest in post Phew - The Albion are lucky they never had any of 'football's worst owners'....b you bloody idiot Ernest this morning https:...
- 20:28 - Hidden
- 11:30 - JC Footy Genius mentioned El Presidente in post Former Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osbourne gets a new job......make of it. Calling El Presidente ..
- 18:20 - Ernest quoted El Presidente in post 2017/18 new kit threadBut if you ignore the FACTS it was...
- 17:28 - JimmyJayUK quoted El Presidente in post 2017/18 new kit threadBut if you ignore the FACTS it was...
- 17:18 - El Presidente quoted chaileyjem in post 2017/18 new kit threadLast year it was on July 13th, ...
- 07:22 - Joshski quoted El Presidente in post 2017/18 new kit threadEarly out of the blocks it's Liver...
- 20:42 - Mr Putdown quoted El Presidente in post Early leavers at Manchester CityOne thing I noted at Carrow Road o...
- 20:05 - Mellor 3 Ward 4 quoted El Presidente in post Early leavers at Manchester CityLooks as if the Amexit at 80 minut...
- 10:23 - Green Cross Code Man quoted El Presidente in post Early leavers at Manchester CityLooks as if the Amexit at 80 minut...
- 10:23 - Guinness Boy quoted El Presidente in post Crystal PalaceThat's outrageous. I'll be park...
- 06:36 - Se20 quoted El Presidente in post Crystal PalaceThat's outrageous. I'll be parkin...
- 05:54 - El Presidente quoted Se20 in post Crystal PalaceIt's ok telling everyone...
- 05:00 - El Presidente quoted spence in post Defeats you couldn't give LESS of a shit aboutNo offence mate but you did...
- 04:53 - El Presidente quoted Plooks in post Defeats you couldn't give LESS of a shit aboutApart from it did mean some...
- 09:58 - Easy 10 quoted El Presidente in post What stadium are you most looking forward to visiting next season?I think you've been whooshed! port...
- 06:19 - Simster quoted El Presidente in post Future of North East football!Last season the promoted teams wer...
- 05:45 - El Presidente quoted Easy 10 in post What stadium are you most looking forward to visiting next season?Aren't away ticket prices ca...
- 05:40 - El Presidente quoted redoubtable seagull in post Future of North East football!Neville has pursued this line of thinkin...
- 00:26 - GooGull quoted El Presidente in post *** A thread full of Albion Promotion Videos and Photos Please***84416 Shame CH not in this one ...