Today, 08:53Looks as if the Amexit at 80 minutes is similar to the Emptihad for Citeh. ...24 replies | 1247 view(s)
Today, 03:42Totally this above! I do like Jeff, a great presenter to watch on a Saturday, but to abuse your position like that is just wrong in my opinion.74 replies | 9026 view(s)
Today, 03:14hitony replied to a thread Bristol City fan in peace...with a possible player for you? in The Big BoardGreat post, post's / debate's like this are the reason why we happily allow other team's fans on the main section of NSC - good win against Barnsley...35 replies | 3913 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:21After returning from the dead just 12 short months ago, he's been sent off today for 2 bookables. They are 2-0 down to Bournemouth.13 replies | 589 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:19Yes The Rocks have a diff of +46, H&W have +4553 replies | 1813 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:17Will be a BEAST of a souvenir issue, with 134 pages. FORTY of those will be dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the last game at The Goldstone. ...1 replies | 205 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:12Our pre-season in 1979/80 was: 3/8/79-5/8/79 - Tennent Caledonian Cup at Ibrox, with us, Rangers, West ham United & Kilmarnock 6/8/79 - East...58 replies | 2750 view(s)
58 replies | 4055 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:44Hughton: "Alright boys, I'll give you that one, but I want you in on Sunday/Monday absolutely RARING to go. We are three points away from an...78 replies | 3389 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:26But it does make it the highest number of home fans inside the Amex, at 29,6418 replies | 505 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:24:thumbsup:8 replies | 505 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:44Can't find the number and I was too drunk to listen for it at the time. Thanks8 replies | 505 view(s)
Yesterday, 05:54That's outrageous. I'll be parking my penny farthing bicycle, having my beard waxed, prior to checking on TripAdvisor for the best bistro that...58 replies | 4055 view(s)
Yesterday, 05:00Having shelled out a load of money to go to Carrow Road, stayed overnight as no trains back to Manchester, arrived at Norwich station this morning to...78 replies | 3389 view(s)
Yesterday, 04:53Inept? Norwich didn't have a shot on target. We weren't great, but it was an enjoyable day out and if we sign Pritchard over the summer, the...78 replies | 3389 view(s)
Yesterday, 04:21hitony replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardHe would have headed in the next goal if someone did break them! :lol:489 replies | 27062 view(s)
21-04-2017, 19:11hitony replied to a thread Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion (P) *** Official Match Thread *** in The Big BoardDoes it matter? the score is still us 1 down!489 replies | 27062 view(s)
29 replies | 1739 view(s)
21-04-2017, 12:11That is Tim's E Mail. He is ludicrously busy at the moment, with loads of stuff connected with the 20-year anniversary, promotion etc. I'm sure...8 replies | 409 view(s)
21-04-2017, 11:36I thought the same! Can you post a link to your follow-up when it's online please?1792 replies | 133366 view(s)
21-04-2017, 10:56Outstanding. https://vimeo.com/21408873832 replies | 1869 view(s)
21-04-2017, 10:45First season in the old first division averaged 24,795.32 replies | 2295 view(s)
21-04-2017, 10:24There were tat sellers with scarves, flags and plastic bugle things on the walk down to The Bridge car park after the game on Monday.13 replies | 697 view(s)
21-04-2017, 09:24Withdean? ....... be good going to an away game there!! as long as you can see footie being played from half a mile away!! :lol:24 replies | 1303 view(s)
21-04-2017, 09:21I would imagine the clubs officials would have a bit more of an idea as opposed to the gossip the fans create - a couple of guys walking past and...24 replies | 1303 view(s)
21-04-2017, 09:18Jesus! Horrendous news. RIP54 replies | 2519 view(s)
21-04-2017, 08:42Hiney replied to a thread Brighton are promoted to the Premier League! 2016/2017 End of season montage in The Big BoardFantastic. You should do this for a living. Oh74 replies | 3278 view(s)
21-04-2017, 08:06only 44 too young very sad54 replies | 2519 view(s)
87445 replies | 1047101 view(s)
9 Visitor Messages
About El Presidente
- First Albion game:
- Leatherhead at home
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward, who else?
- Best Albion experience:
- Final whistle at Hereford
- Patknull med Haksprut
- The Albion, Cricket, Music
- Pimp to the stars
- This Page
Send an Instant Message to El Presidente Using...
- Skype™ etonrifles
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 04-02-2010 08:37
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 11:32
- Join Date
- 07:54 - Hidden
- 05:45 - El Presidente mentioned portlock seagull in post What stadium are you most looking forward to visiting next season?...u've been whooshed! portlock seagull may have been descri...
- 14:43 - El Presidente mentioned Bozza in post Good to see Middlesbrough preparing for life back in the Championship... Folllowing on from Bozza's earlier comment, i...
- 17:28 - Goldstone1976 mentioned El Presidente in post Wimbledon greyhound stadium gone....ad for the doggers El Presidente will be grateful for...
- 11:05 - El Presidente mentioned Ernest in post Phew - The Albion are lucky they never had any of 'football's worst owners'....b you bloody idiot Ernest this morning https:...
- 20:28 - Hidden
- 11:30 - JC Footy Genius mentioned El Presidente in post Former Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osbourne gets a new job......make of it. Calling El Presidente ..
- 10:23 - Guinness Boy quoted El Presidente in post Crystal PalaceThat's outrageous. I'll be park...
- 06:36 - Se20 quoted El Presidente in post Crystal PalaceThat's outrageous. I'll be parkin...
- 05:54 - El Presidente quoted Se20 in post Crystal PalaceIt's ok telling everyone...
- 05:00 - El Presidente quoted spence in post Defeats you couldn't give LESS of a shit aboutNo offence mate but you did...
- 04:53 - El Presidente quoted Plooks in post Defeats you couldn't give LESS of a shit aboutApart from it did mean some...
- 09:58 - Easy 10 quoted El Presidente in post What stadium are you most looking forward to visiting next season?I think you've been whooshed! port...
- 06:19 - Simster quoted El Presidente in post Future of North East football!Last season the promoted teams wer...
- 05:45 - El Presidente quoted Easy 10 in post What stadium are you most looking forward to visiting next season?Aren't away ticket prices ca...
- 05:40 - El Presidente quoted redoubtable seagull in post Future of North East football!Neville has pursued this line of thinkin...
- 00:26 - GooGull quoted El Presidente in post *** A thread full of Albion Promotion Videos and Photos Please***84416 Shame CH not in this one ...
- 23:22 - Deleted Posts
- 23:22 - Bozza quoted El Presidente in post Alex PritchardCouldn't give a monkeys about him....
- 23:14 - B-right-on quoted El Presidente in post *** A thread full of Albion Promotion Videos and Photos Please***84416 Glad to see Akpom getting i...
- 21:25 - thedonkeycentrehalf quoted El Presidente in post *** A thread full of Albion Promotion Videos and Photos Please***84416 ...but who is the 'little' ...
- 21:16 - spence quoted El Presidente in post *** A thread full of Albion Promotion Videos and Photos Please***84416 No Glenn Murray ? Sorry...
- 20:06 - El Presidente quoted Cheshire Cat in post Your personal contribution to our promotion is....what?Isn't that a tax deductable expen...
- 19:32 - Cheshire Cat quoted El Presidente in post Your personal contribution to our promotion is....what?After we lost at Leeds I stuck £20...
- 18:20 - portslade seagull quoted El Presidente in post What stadium are you most looking forward to visiting next season?I recall a very unpleasant kicking...