Today, 09:05I think that's being a bit over-dramatic. Were any Ipswich players injured? It was a typical gutsy cup tie and ours will be the same, undoubtedly.16 replies | 771 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:15Minutes applause?44 replies | 1826 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:18Bozza replied to a thread No guarantee of help for disabled passengers, says Southern in The Big BoardThese two lines don't marry up, do they?96 replies | 2769 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:14Liking your style with that random corners bet chucked in at the bottom.37 replies | 974 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:44Shoehorning Palace are 'small club' 'in and out of administration' and 'relegation candidates' into a radio interview about Newport and Wrexham on...142 replies | 7173 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:39Naylor's article was a comparison of Stephen's attitude compared to that of Payet, which everyone seems to be ignoring. The overall tone of the...142 replies | 7173 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:51Apart from the fact that we only played Portsmouth ONCE in the 1950s of course. We played Palace EIGHTEEN times in the same decade Portsmouth and...142 replies | 7173 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:19I don't have an issue with AN's comments. It's only a throwaway line, and it is an opinion piece, so he gives his. Just because some of might not...142 replies | 7173 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:16:cool: Non-soapy ones can cause friction burns, but for Konnie Huq I would be willing to risk it.25420 replies | 915693 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:59Even I understand that. As much as I think we would be far better off economically being in the single market, it clearly is not an option given...25420 replies | 915693 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:05If Lucius Malfoy asked me for a ticket I'd show him.. You only have to look at how he treated Dobby to realise he wouldn't take any crap from anyone....6107 replies | 378699 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:16We went to a Show at the NEC back in October and in one of the smaller halls was Vape-Expo or whatever it was called. Walking past, we were...89 replies | 3440 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:40For the hard of seeing, such as Goldstone1976, the 2017 thread is here: http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?346711-Restaurant-2017775 replies | 57997 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:35My 6-y-o loves bacon so most weekends I'll make him bacon sandwiches - I've got no issue with cooking bacon at all. The only bit I don't really...224 replies | 5895 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:05Currently available for a mere £15 million ...674 replies | 65470 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:54There was a DULLARD speaking on Radio Wales yesterday on the topic of community owned clubs, and after abourt 1 minute 40 of the interview started...2263 replies | 131763 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:38Tremendous89 replies | 3440 view(s)
Yesterday, 05:56Cashew Nuts I bloody love em!!135 replies | 5672 view(s)
16-01-2017, 21:37Are what any good?224 replies | 5895 view(s)
16-01-2017, 20:12I happily cook meat for anyone. I wouldn't want anyone to avoid meat around me. I'd be offended if they did - why should they?224 replies | 5895 view(s)
16-01-2017, 20:10Yep - I've been a veggie weirdo for about 25 years.224 replies | 5895 view(s)
16-01-2017, 18:12hitony replied to a thread What do you do for a living more importantly how much do you earn...... in The Big BoardShe does, she signs in as a guest and looks........... Hiya wifey :wave:242 replies | 16789 view(s)
16-01-2017, 17:46As as aside, as good as that Ladbrokes offer was in hindsight, I couldn't find anything with a suitably small quantifying loss so I wasn't involved...108 replies | 6117 view(s)
16-01-2017, 17:44It happens. I was mug punting on the FA Cup, again just to be seen to be betting where there were no offers. I backed Chelsea, Peterborough and...108 replies | 6117 view(s)
16-01-2017, 17:14It's not always. Most races aren't suitable for dutching for a start - there'd be a loss all round. Today there was only one that some would...108 replies | 6117 view(s)
16-01-2017, 15:38There's no contest, we LIKE Ashley Barnes for a start, and personally I thought you went up on merit last season. Barton is Barton, no grudge against...2263 replies | 131763 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
9 Visitor Messages
About El Presidente
About El Presidente
- First Albion game:
- Leatherhead at home
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward, who else?
- Best Albion experience:
- Final whistle at Hereford
- Patknull med Haksprut
- The Albion, Cricket, Music
- Pimp to the stars
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
- This Page
Send an Instant Message to El Presidente Using...
- Skype™ etonrifles
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 04-02-2010 08:37
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 09:09
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
- 14:18 - Goldstone1976 mentioned El Presidente in post O/T - staying up around 'Uddersfield for the weekend after the away game...ust outside Eyam - El Presidente tale of plague and n...
- 10:37 - Hidden
- 09:14 - Hidden
- 14:19 - Guinness Boy mentioned El Presidente in post Should footballers be allowed to enjoy their free time ?... Have you been at El Presidente 's DVD collection?
- 18:45 - Blue Valkyrie quoted El Presidente in post Andy Naylor at it againShoehorning Palace are 'small club...
- 18:39 - Papa Lazarou quoted El Presidente in post Andy Naylor at it againShoehorning Palace are 'small club...
- 17:58 - Green Cross Code Man quoted El Presidente in post Andy Naylor at it againShoehorning Palace are 'small club...
- 17:44 - El Presidente quoted Ernest in post Andy Naylor at it againAnd some DULLARD on the rad...
- 17:41 - Ernest quoted El Presidente in post Andy Naylor at it againNaylor's article was a comparison ...
- 15:53 - Betfair Bozo quoted El Presidente in post Andy Naylor at it againI don't have an issue with AN's co...
- 15:25 - Moshe Gariani quoted El Presidente in post Andy Naylor at it againPersonally I loathe Palace, wish t...
- 14:16 - El Presidente quoted alfredmizen in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.What about a non soapy one ? Eve...
- 14:06 - alfredmizen quoted El Presidente in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.Even I understand that. As much ...
- 13:59 - El Presidente quoted bashlsdir in post BrExit name calling, point scoring etc.Farron on the news talking abo...
- 10:24 - LlcoolJ quoted El Presidente in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17There was a DULLARD speaking on Ra...
- 10:15 - Triggaaar quoted El Presidente in post The January Transfer WindowI like where you're heading but id...
- 10:05 - El Presidente quoted Triggaaar in post The January Transfer WindowWe should speak to Chris Wood'...
- 09:02 - CHAPPERS quoted El Presidente in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17There was a DULLARD speaking on Ra...