Yesterday, 18:30Corrected for you x55 replies | 1993 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:47Bozza replied to a thread If you were offered a draw now vs Newcastle would you take it? in The Big BoardI've long said we'd win these two big games and feeling more confident than ever now. Another 3-0 please, as it will bring us on level terms with...82 replies | 4149 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:47Best fans in the Premier League / Country / Europe / The Whole Wide World... 8358613208179179523813 replies | 236724 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:55I was sent this earlier. It's a table of the remaining fixtures for each club, based on the average points already gained by opponents to be faced. ...67 replies | 5495 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:22Imperious again. What a player. He seemed particularly pumped up yesterday.79 replies | 7410 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:55Never mind your sordid sexual fantasies, how did he play?67 replies | 6527 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:20El Presidente replied to a poll NUFC Fans foodbank initiative - could we do similar? in The Big BoardThe idea seems great. How about setting aside the Punch and Judy political insults and doing something for those less fortunate?x30 replies | 1238 view(s)
25-02-2017, 22:34Bozza replied to a thread "It's not a man bag, it's a leather tote bag darling" in The Big BoardWould it happen in Berlin?8 replies | 558 view(s)
25-02-2017, 22:21Agreed. I wish he didn't make it all about him. For me it's souring what is otherwise an incredible period for the club. That Pardew chap is out...78 replies | 10110 view(s)
25-02-2017, 14:44Late cry off. Text me 07989 541603. £200 replies | 49 view(s)
25-02-2017, 09:17:bowdown: Magnificent. :kiss:39 replies | 2870 view(s)
24-02-2017, 22:43Now. Hope this helps.43 replies | 4440 view(s)
24-02-2017, 21:23I hope this won't impact the new market in half and half CLOCKS.30 replies | 1748 view(s)
24-02-2017, 17:24Correct50 replies | 2578 view(s)
24-02-2017, 16:00It's £99m for finishing bottom of the PL and roughly £3m per place above that. In addition they get €12.7m for qualifying to the Champions League,...50 replies | 2578 view(s)
24-02-2017, 13:11There's a few of us in Hedge End, flying the flag!60 replies | 2249 view(s)
24-02-2017, 09:29We live in Southampton, but I drip-fed my kids on The Albion from the day they were born. Fraser went to his first game at 6 weeks although he...60 replies | 2249 view(s)
23-02-2017, 22:18Cod and chips. A modern twist on a classic.127 replies | 6644 view(s)
23-02-2017, 21:16Some interesting reactions on this thread. I'd be interested to know the feeling amongst the Albion faithful if were in Leicester's position. How...211 replies | 10955 view(s)
23-02-2017, 18:45Got our first special item yesterday, on a random mid-day, not-7-day-streak Pokestop. It enabled us to evolve a Slowking. We're up to 190 caught...450 replies | 31925 view(s)
23-02-2017, 15:28El Presidente replied to a thread How would you feel if Tony Bloom sold the club to the Chinese? in The Big BoardPersonally I would be gutted, and would also have TB committed to the FUNNY FARM. He'd only get a small fraction of his money back if the club...106 replies | 4346 view(s)
23-02-2017, 15:24El Presidente replied to a thread How would you feel if Tony Bloom sold the club to the Chinese? in The Big BoardSky aren't losing interest. Subscription renewals are driven more by the Premier League than any other element of the business.106 replies | 4346 view(s)
23-02-2017, 15:23El Presidente replied to a thread How would you feel if Tony Bloom sold the club to the Chinese? in The Big BoardMansour has 85% of Citeh, the Chinese investors own 15%.106 replies | 4346 view(s)
23-02-2017, 14:32Think it would have been fine, but we opted for a less obvious veggie choice: The Salt Room.127 replies | 6644 view(s)
23-02-2017, 09:34Bozza replied to a thread How would you feel if Tony Bloom sold the club to the Chinese? in The Big BoardIrrelevant, surely? Bloom's holding is such that he controls the club so if anyone bought him out they'd control the club, regardless of the minority...106 replies | 4346 view(s)
23-02-2017, 06:17Great post :thumbsup: I think this thread has proved how caring NSC is and can be. Hopefully this season is the one and The Albion will make us...300 replies | 14679 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
9 Visitor Messages
About El Presidente
About El Presidente
- First Albion game:
- Leatherhead at home
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter Ward, who else?
- Best Albion experience:
- Final whistle at Hereford
- Patknull med Haksprut
- The Albion, Cricket, Music
- Pimp to the stars
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
- This Page
Send an Instant Message to El Presidente Using...
- Skype™ etonrifles
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 04-02-2010 08:37
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 21:41
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
- 14:45 - Hidden
- 14:18 - Goldstone1976 mentioned El Presidente in post O/T - staying up around 'Uddersfield for the weekend after the away game...ust outside Eyam - El Presidente tale of plague and n...
- 10:37 - Hidden
- 18:30 - El Presidente quoted lawros left foot in post EFL Cup FinalNot really, the Cayman Island Registe...
- 08:06 - Brighton4Cambridge3 quoted El Presidente in post NUFC Fans foodbank initiative - could we do similar?The idea seems great. How about se...
- 07:55 - El Presidente quoted Lush in post Baldock - immense gameIn addition, Hemed's firs...
- 17:24 - El Presidente quoted LlcoolJ in post Leicester City boycott?So basically the guy on the ...
- 16:05 - LlcoolJ quoted El Presidente in post Leicester City boycott?It's £99m for finishing bottom of ...
- 16:00 - El Presidente quoted Iggle Piggle in post Leicester City boycott?Well, no not really. Leicester's ...
- 15:24 - El Presidente quoted lancyclaret in post How would you feel if Tony Bloom sold the club to the Chinese?People talking about Sky and the...
- 15:23 - El Presidente quoted studio150 in post How would you feel if Tony Bloom sold the club to the Chinese?I Thought Manchester City was ...
- 19:03 - Muzzy quoted El Presidente in post Gayle out for 6 games !!!I've been to Newcastle on a Saturd...
- 16:30 - el punal quoted El Presidente in post Gayle out for 6 games !!!I've been to Newcastle on a Saturd...
- 12:14 - El Presidente quoted LamieRobertson in post Gayle out for 6 games !!!:moo: Your mind is full of fascinat...
- 12:13 - LamieRobertson quoted El Presidente in post Gayle out for 6 games !!!Gayle's hamstring twangs like a fa...
- 09:22 - Surf's Up quoted El Presidente in post HuddersfieldBeat Reading and the Bar Codes in ...
- 17:38 - Two Professors quoted El Presidente in post What's your answer to the world population growth?Kill the poor. Eat the rich.
- 16:35 - CPFC G quoted El Presidente in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17As much as I want Palace to go dow...
- 16:15 - El Presidente quoted CPFC G in post Surely Palace can't... 16/17Mmm...If we go down i'd say...
- 10:12 - El Presidente quoted BBassic in post Plans have been put forward to cut hospital services in two-thirds of EnglandWhat about those of us who c...
- 08:06 - Hidden