21-03-2017, 16:23For what it's worth and this is from someone who comes from an Irish Catholic father and a Protestant Scottish mother. I don't think Shane Duffy...354 replies | 23554 view(s)
20-03-2017, 15:52We pronounce it 4Heed38 replies | 1231 view(s)
20-03-2017, 09:15Rowett at Derby He has been there a week and they haven't played ''the Derby way yet''11 replies | 754 view(s)
19-03-2017, 12:33Knockeart was playing a different role yesterday through the middle predominantly48 replies | 3482 view(s)
19-03-2017, 12:27Yes and what they would give to have his negativity now looking at the goals they have shipped this season. More balls through their net than...135 replies | 6462 view(s)
19-03-2017, 11:50NooBHA replied to a thread The positives..2nd in the league, 6 points clear, Bruno back soon..8 games to go... in The Big BoardI think the biggest plus point of the weekend was watching Huddersfield. We all saw that they were not as invincible as watching their current form...23 replies | 1914 view(s)
19-03-2017, 11:15And a foot note. CH decides how to play it....Not PT CH will listen to everyone's opinions but ultimately he will always go with what he feels...43 replies | 3354 view(s)
19-03-2017, 11:05And a foot note. CH decides how to play it....Not PT43 replies | 3354 view(s)
19-03-2017, 11:03What a load of old shit. You can't lay every defeat at Paul Trollope's door, whilst falling just short of declaring Calderwood ''the Messiah'' ...43 replies | 3354 view(s)
18-03-2017, 11:26I used to live in Leeds Scarborough Taps just outside Leeds Station. There is a little stairwell just outside main entrance of station. Go down...5 replies | 360 view(s)
18-03-2017, 10:52That might be an option. Walkabout Bars tend to attract travellers from outside the city. Thanks for that9 replies | 388 view(s)
18-03-2017, 10:50There's ways round getting the commentary...It's called ''Bribery'' - I just don't want my head punched off9 replies | 388 view(s)
18-03-2017, 10:23NooBHA replied to a thread If we go up which two teams would you want to come with us? in The Big BoardIs the correct answer..Brilliant !!!!!!!!!47 replies | 2057 view(s)
18-03-2017, 10:16I'm in Birmingham city centre and fancy watching match in the pub. Is there a bar which will show the match. I tend to get drunk after only a few...9 replies | 388 view(s)
17-03-2017, 23:22Guaranteed we will have another coc up before the end of the season but not as many as the others566 replies | 57511 view(s)
17-03-2017, 23:17NooBHA replied to a thread Don't use your phone in the bath if it's charging. (Common sense) in The Big BoardNext time the Ex is having a bath I must give them a ring.36 replies | 1930 view(s)
17-03-2017, 23:10This is the inly way you would get the records now HMRC used COP (Computerised PAYE) and CODA (Computerised Schedule D) during that time. They no...22 replies | 1241 view(s)
17-03-2017, 22:54If We go up automatically with Newcastle I would want Huddersfield to win the Play offs for a Different reason. Fulham, Sheff Wed, Reading, Leeds...566 replies | 57511 view(s)
17-03-2017, 17:33She invited them....Tell her to entertain them566 replies | 57511 view(s)
17-03-2017, 13:56NooBHA replied to a thread Leeds Fans targeting Knockaert on Saturday - but his father as well? in The Big BoardI think what made it slightly different was the Press reaction to Knockearts fathers death was the Press covered all the players travelling to France...103 replies | 11010 view(s)
17-03-2017, 09:39LOL LOL LOL I always look to this thread for really good fashion tips for women. The one for Zoe Lucker and the outfit she was wearing being my...38 replies | 2492 view(s)
17-03-2017, 09:27Jack Wilshere arrived into the Arsenal team, the England team and the Bournemouth team on a fanfare of trumpets and then after playing a few games he...22 replies | 2718 view(s)
14-03-2017, 21:10NooBHA replied to a thread "I'm in a unique situation for a manager because I'm not bothered if I get the sack" in The Big BoardYour right of course but years ago Clubs were owned by maybe 10 or 12 different businessmen in the local community because no one person could afford...50 replies | 3785 view(s)
14-03-2017, 20:42NooBHA replied to a thread "I'm in a unique situation for a manager because I'm not bothered if I get the sack" in The Big BoardI totally disagree. There are lots of good coaches and Managers out there. They just don't get given the time to do the job. Vacancies in...50 replies | 3785 view(s)
14-03-2017, 20:21Newcastle is one of the best for hospitality. Is that what Norwich charge for hospitality ? If you value your match ticket at £120 then its worth...20 replies | 1660 view(s)
13-03-2017, 16:15The trouble with that dilemma is. - Hughton would need to want to be ''gotten''. Why do football fans seem to think money can buy anything and...107 replies | 8095 view(s)
12-03-2017, 12:50NooBHA replied to a poll Who would you like to be appointed new Norwich manager? in The Big BoardI like that phrase. Must try and fit it into a conversation soon. Your right though. Very few of them regret Chris leaving. More fool them27 replies | 1624 view(s)
12-03-2017, 12:43NooBHA replied to a poll Who would you like to be appointed new Norwich manager? in The Big BoardDelia is even more useless. I think they will move for Warburton because they won't want to pay Compensation. They paid compensation for CH and for...27 replies | 1624 view(s)
11-03-2017, 21:31I am fast coming to the same conclusion that Newcastle might be the team that is more vulnerable in the run in. Their games look a bit tougher but no...184 replies | 17591 view(s)
11-03-2017, 21:23I have a feeling this loan was all about getting a look at him at close quarters with a view to a Permanent move if he turns out to be good enough...37 replies | 3739 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 14:52
- Join Date
- 10:49 - Thunder Bolt mentioned NooBHA in post Have we played a better side than that this season?...reat points made by NooBHA.
- 18:45 - Wardy's twin quoted NooBHA in post Paul TrollopeWhat a load of old shit. Yo...
- 12:51 - One Teddy Maybank quoted NooBHA in post Great game TomoriKnockeart was playing a dif...
- 12:33 - NooBHA quoted sdmartin1 in post Great game TomoriVery average for me, there's a...
- 12:27 - NooBHA quoted John Byrnes Mullet in post Is Hughton too negative in the big games?Yes he is too negative in big games. T...
- 11:15 - NooBHA quoted BensGrandad in post Paul Trollope[QUOTE=NooBHA;7850345]And a foot...
- 11:14 - One Teddy Maybank quoted NooBHA in post Paul TrollopeWhat a load of old shit. Yo...
- 11:09 - BensGrandad quoted NooBHA in post Paul Trollope[QUOTE=NooBHA;7850345]And a foot n...
- 11:06 - Sussex Nomad quoted NooBHA in post Paul TrollopeI have a feeling the set up...
- 11:03 - NooBHA quoted kevo in post Paul TrollopeHe was Hughton's assistan...
- 14:28 - BensGrandad quoted NooBHA in post Birmingham for watching tonights matchI'm in Birmingham city cent...
- 11:28 - pearl quoted NooBHA in post Decent pubs in Leeds for a pre match drink?I used to live in Leeds Sc...
- 11:26 - NooBHA quoted Behind Enemy Lines in post Decent pubs in Leeds for a pre match drink?Anyone know of a good pub in Leeds? I...
- 10:52 - NooBHA quoted severnside gull in post Birmingham for watching tonights matchThe Walkabout on Broad Street. - jus...
- 10:50 - NooBHA quoted East Staffs Gull in post Birmingham for watching tonights matchIn the same boat, but don't know whic...
- 10:23 - NooBHA quoted Brighton Lines in post If we go up which two teams would you want to come with us?Wigan Athletic and Rotherham United...
- 23:22 - NooBHA quoted Simon Morgan in post Bristol City v Huddersfield Town.Surely I can't be the only one th...
- 23:10 - NooBHA quoted East Staffs Gull in post Employment QuestionWere you in a pension scheme there? ...
- 22:54 - NooBHA quoted Paris in post Bristol City v Huddersfield Town.IF us and Newcastle do go ...
- 17:33 - NooBHA quoted warmleyseagull in post Bristol City v Huddersfield Town.Was going to Ashton Gate to support...
- 14:11 - hans kraay fan club quoted NooBHA in post Leeds Fans targeting Knockaert on Saturday - but his father as well?I think what made it slight...