Today, 19:15He went backward loads but not giving it away22 replies | 1019 view(s)
Today, 19:04Tut Tut. Bong seldom made a wayward pass today. If you want to throw blame around, it shouldn't be at Bong. Look at the two men he had in front of...22 replies | 1019 view(s)
Today, 13:22Don' worry. Just tune in here to read some of the ''off the wall'' transfer speculation. That will keep you entertained for 2 months27 replies | 1146 view(s)
Today, 11:48Judging by the scoreline above the banner. Perhaps they are trying to soften us up to sign Dunk and Duffy91 replies | 11604 view(s)
42 replies | 3158 view(s)
Today, 10:44I sort of agree and disagree on that one. As a striker I like him a lot but not really good enough for the PL; however, as a forward he is the...54 replies | 3252 view(s)
42 replies | 3158 view(s)
Yesterday, 01:23''shamefacedly'' - Do you really feel that, that would be the word to use after 45 games of blood sweat and tears to pick up the trophy. Not for...65 replies | 2929 view(s)
26-04-2017, 14:30What Burnley think or don't think will be irrelevant I fear - I have a feeling whether Stephens stays or goes from Brighton will depend solely in...115 replies | 6178 view(s)
26-04-2017, 14:25Sorry your honour. I only went through the red light and was speeding because it waslate at night and there was no other traffic coming. I didn't...115 replies | 6178 view(s)
26-04-2017, 09:58NooBHA replied to a thread Newcastle United (and West Ham) under investigation over transfers in The Big BoardAh OK that's plausible207 replies | 19117 view(s)
26-04-2017, 09:29NooBHA replied to a thread Newcastle United (and West Ham) under investigation over transfers in The Big BoardI tend to agree HMRC Enquiries into companies in this instance Newcastle Utd would not give powers to arrest individuals within the club. From...207 replies | 19117 view(s)
26-04-2017, 09:04I agree. I don't like that sort of music; however it gives the connotation that the club has risen in ''class'' although ''class'' is irrelevant,...98 replies | 5716 view(s)
24-04-2017, 22:52I want Huddersfield; however, wouldn't it be nice if a draw would do to make it to the Play offs for Sheff Wed and Fulham at the expense of Leeds and...67 replies | 5055 view(s)
24-04-2017, 01:35Ernest - I dread our discussions next season I have only got used to the fact he is no longer a DULLARD. in fact I think you secretly think...50 replies | 1787 view(s)
23-04-2017, 17:31You're. We all have our moments :) So you're suggesting he's not being genuine about working for free?QUOTE]48 replies | 2825 view(s)
23-04-2017, 17:08LOL - Your not thick Triggaaar ! Any Inspector sitting in the ''Special Office'' - If they were to read that in todays Mirror they would be...48 replies | 2825 view(s)
23-04-2017, 17:01He owns those flats built on the ground I believe. That's probably why he didn't sell the freehold36 replies | 2132 view(s)
23-04-2017, 16:31I love St. Malo and Dinard. One of my favourite places and my friends from Paris have a holiday home in St Malo but they are predominantly Breton....160 replies | 4995 view(s)
23-04-2017, 16:21I am a big supporter of helping the ''less fortunate'' who have perhaps not had a good start or decent opportunities in life. I am not...19 replies | 1390 view(s)
23-04-2017, 16:05Harry claims in todays Mirror that HE(Redknapp) and his coaches are not being paid for these 3 games. I know some friends of mine at HMRC...48 replies | 2825 view(s)
23-04-2017, 15:57YOU DO indeed Ernest81 replies | 11560 view(s)
23-04-2017, 15:49Not sure BG. I didn't hear the exact words used. Alex Neil is an opportunist. He is clever guy though. I think he has a law degree but not 100%...129 replies | 10154 view(s)
23-04-2017, 15:37I love Jeff Stelling and I love his passion and I love that he supports an ''unfashionable'' club like Hartlepool like you say; however, as a fan he...81 replies | 11560 view(s)
23-04-2017, 15:24Exactly.................What poor taste. Just enjoy the remaining games - Fans deserve to enjoy these last 2 matches. It's bee a long time coming50 replies | 1787 view(s)
23-04-2017, 15:20I totally disagree. I think it will be a defensive Brighton in the PL but I do think he will ''have a go'' at every team in home games at the Amex....13 replies | 2517 view(s)
23-04-2017, 15:11BG - The fee was reported at £8m Once the fee is reported ''by the club'' (and it was) Not the media, then that's the fee . That's the amount...129 replies | 10154 view(s)
23-04-2017, 14:56She is Chris' daughter44 replies | 1974 view(s)
23-04-2017, 14:53Can't agree.........Definitely won't be in bottom 3 but mid table is pushing it a bit but definitely no cup run. Staying up will be the target for...44 replies | 1974 view(s)
23-04-2017, 14:32It appears the art of ''mastur - bation'' also has a ''carbon foottprint'' these days129 replies | 10154 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 20:56
- Join Date
- 23:15 - NooBHA mentioned BensGrandad in post BongBensGrandad will be pleased
- 21:49 - NooBHA mentioned Triggaaar in post #### Brum highlights ####...p Either NooBHA or Triggaaar:thumbsup: Oh no no...
- 21:45 - AmexRuislip mentioned NooBHA in post #### Brum highlights ####...eeky sod :p Either NooBHA or Triggaaar:thumbsu...
- 10:49 - Thunder Bolt mentioned NooBHA in post Have we played a better side than that this season?...reat points made by NooBHA.
- 19:53 - sllugaes quoted NooBHA in post BongTut Tut. Bong seldom made ...
- 19:15 - NooBHA quoted Weststander in post BongHe gave the ball away loads. H...
- 19:14 - Weststander quoted NooBHA in post BongTut Tut. Bong seldom mad...
- 19:04 - NooBHA quoted sdmartin1 in post BongIs he good enough for the Prem...
- 11:48 - NooBHA quoted T soprano in post Banner at Leverkusen tonight?84801 BRAVO BAYER Shame the...
- 11:43 - NooBHA quoted Herr Tubthumper in post CH interview in the GuardianInteresting interview. As he's a thi...
- 10:44 - NooBHA quoted Husty in post Adding quality for next season - your thoughtsNowhere near good enough f...
- 03:30 - NooBHA quoted Pondicherry in post CH interview in the GuardianLargely agree with the comments ...
- 14:30 - NooBHA quoted scamander in post Joey Bartonas a Claret I can onyl view it...
- 14:28 - Gullflyinghigh quoted NooBHA in post Joey BartonSorry your honour. I only ...
- 14:25 - NooBHA quoted Gullflyinghigh in post Joey BartonHis statement seems to be along the...
- 09:58 - NooBHA quoted Wozza in post Newcastle United (and West Ham) under investigation over transfersThink you'll find it's rel...
- 09:33 - hans kraay fan club quoted NooBHA in post Newcastle United (and West Ham) under investigation over transfersI tend to agree HMRC Enqui...
- 09:32 - Wozza quoted NooBHA in post Newcastle United (and West Ham) under investigation over transfersThe only link I potentially...
- 09:29 - NooBHA quoted Bozza in post Newcastle United (and West Ham) under investigation over transfersFrom The Mirror, below. If...
- 09:04 - NooBHA quoted Greg Bobkin in post Noooooooooo!I like her. A bit of class on wh...