Today, 17:31You're. We all have our moments :) So you're suggesting he's not being genuine about working for free?QUOTE]48 replies | 2710 view(s)
Today, 17:08LOL - Your not thick Triggaaar ! Any Inspector sitting in the ''Special Office'' - If they were to read that in todays Mirror they would be...48 replies | 2710 view(s)
Today, 17:01He owns those flats built on the ground I believe. That's probably why he didn't sell the freehold36 replies | 1965 view(s)
Today, 16:31I love St. Malo and Dinard. One of my favourite places and my friends from Paris have a holiday home in St Malo but they are predominantly Breton....118 replies | 2495 view(s)
Today, 16:21I am a big supporter of helping the ''less fortunate'' who have perhaps not had a good start or decent opportunities in life. I am not...14 replies | 866 view(s)
Today, 16:05Harry claims in todays Mirror that HE(Redknapp) and his coaches are not being paid for these 3 games. I know some friends of mine at HMRC...48 replies | 2710 view(s)
Today, 15:57YOU DO indeed Ernest75 replies | 9612 view(s)
Today, 15:49Not sure BG. I didn't hear the exact words used. Alex Neil is an opportunist. He is clever guy though. I think he has a law degree but not 100%...129 replies | 9766 view(s)
Today, 15:37I love Jeff Stelling and I love his passion and I love that he supports an ''unfashionable'' club like Hartlepool like you say; however, as a fan he...75 replies | 9612 view(s)
Today, 15:24Exactly.................What poor taste. Just enjoy the remaining games - Fans deserve to enjoy these last 2 matches. It's bee a long time coming33 replies | 857 view(s)
Today, 15:20I totally disagree. I think it will be a defensive Brighton in the PL but I do think he will ''have a go'' at every team in home games at the Amex....6 replies | 1043 view(s)
Today, 15:11BG - The fee was reported at £8m Once the fee is reported ''by the club'' (and it was) Not the media, then that's the fee . That's the amount...129 replies | 9766 view(s)
Today, 14:56She is Chris' daughter44 replies | 1836 view(s)
Today, 14:53Can't agree.........Definitely won't be in bottom 3 but mid table is pushing it a bit but definitely no cup run. Staying up will be the target for...44 replies | 1836 view(s)
Today, 14:32It appears the art of ''mastur - bation'' also has a ''carbon foottprint'' these days129 replies | 9766 view(s)
Yesterday, 01:17I have said on other threads, I would still bite your hand off for him. I think we saw tonight why CH wanted him in the first place. Just think how...129 replies | 9766 view(s)
21-04-2017, 17:53NooBHA replied to a thread Interesting Stat - If games were only 45 minutes long - We'd be 4th!! in The Big BoardNo we wouldn't. If games only lasted 45 minutes we would have went for the jugular and battered teams earlier than we did in matches.46 replies | 1306 view(s)
21-04-2017, 17:30NooBHA replied to a thread Christian Walton - Premier League keeper in the making? in The Big BoardGoalkeeper doesn't tend to be a position where CH takes many chances with though. He seems to prefer experience in that position. I have seen him...20 replies | 1068 view(s)
21-04-2017, 15:52NooBHA replied to a thread Christian Walton - Premier League keeper in the making? in The Big BoardHow tall is he ? You feel like your in ''land of the giants'' when he is next to you20 replies | 1068 view(s)
21-04-2017, 14:41And their defending this season can only be described as ''Kamikaze''41 replies | 3210 view(s)
21-04-2017, 09:37This is such sad sad news. I used to know him very well when he was playing, we worked closely with each other. Then after about 10 years of not...54 replies | 2525 view(s)
20-04-2017, 23:24It should read ''Agent touts his player to the first club newly promoted to Premier League in England''35 replies | 3459 view(s)
20-04-2017, 23:07Thanks for bringing me further up to date myself. I couldn't think of the latest technology. I am emlightened. You see, even old codgers like me...43 replies | 2203 view(s)
20-04-2017, 23:00Yes but they are all old and out of date. Where do either of them say ''Thou shalt not go through a red light because you might hit another car...43 replies | 2203 view(s)
20-04-2017, 22:51Most religions are religions of peace. Sadly some people's interpretation of religion is not. Just look at Donald trump as he sends warships half...43 replies | 2203 view(s)
20-04-2017, 22:38When Norwich were in the PL they used to fly to about 50% of their away matches. Not sure about now when they are in the Championship41 replies | 3210 view(s)
20-04-2017, 22:33I wonder if he isn't really referring to building fan base abroad. Maybe he just means ''lets just aim to finish higher than the other south east...40 replies | 1907 view(s)
20-04-2017, 18:11He uses '' head & shoulders''292 replies | 9708 view(s)
20-04-2017, 15:30NooBHA replied to a thread Do we have a definite date for the victory parade yet? CONFIRMED Sunday 14th May in The Big BoardDon't do buses Ernest. . I stand with the ''strikers'' on Southern31 replies | 1926 view(s)
20-04-2017, 15:28NooBHA replied to a thread Do we have a definite date for the victory parade yet? CONFIRMED Sunday 14th May in The Big BoardLOL That's why I asked, although I think he only contributed an article or two way back then31 replies | 1926 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 17:41
- Join Date
- 23:15 - NooBHA mentioned BensGrandad in post BongBensGrandad will be pleased
- 21:49 - NooBHA mentioned Triggaaar in post #### Brum highlights ####...p Either NooBHA or Triggaaar:thumbsup: Oh no no...
- 21:45 - AmexRuislip mentioned NooBHA in post #### Brum highlights ####...eeky sod :p Either NooBHA or Triggaaar:thumbsu...
- 10:49 - Thunder Bolt mentioned NooBHA in post Have we played a better side than that this season?...reat points made by NooBHA.
- 17:40 - Triggaaar quoted NooBHA in post Harry Redknapp is new Birmingham City ManagerI wouldn't dream of suggest...
- 17:31 - NooBHA quoted Triggaaar in post Harry Redknapp is new Birmingham City ManagerYou're. We all have our moment...
- 17:25 - Triggaaar quoted NooBHA in post Harry Redknapp is new Birmingham City ManagerLOL - Your not thick Trigga...
- 17:08 - NooBHA quoted Triggaaar in post Harry Redknapp is new Birmingham City Manager... - Your not thick Triggaaar ! Any Inspector sit...
- 17:01 - NooBHA quoted golddene in post Leyton OrientYes I believe this is true, w...
- 17:00 - Gwylan quoted NooBHA in post Harry Redknapp is new Birmingham City ManagerHarry claims in todays Mirr...
- 17:00 - Triggaaar quoted NooBHA in post Harry Redknapp is new Birmingham City ManagerHarry claims in todays Mirr...
- 16:57 - AmexRuislip quoted NooBHA in post Harry Redknapp is new Birmingham City ManagerHarry claims in todays Mirr...
- 16:31 - NooBHA quoted Icy Gull in post French presidential election.I drove from St Malo yesterda...
- 16:21 - NooBHA quoted whitelion in post Erin Moran. RIPI'm surprised there's not some...
- 16:05 - NooBHA quoted GT49er in post Harry Redknapp is new Birmingham City ManagerSo how much does that work ...
- 15:57 - NooBHA quoted Ernest in post Jeff sterlings outburst... DO YOU DO indeed Ernest
- 15:49 - NooBHA quoted BensGrandad in post PritchardI was only quoting what he said ...
- 15:45 - Ernest quoted NooBHA in post Jeff sterlings outburstI love Jeff Stelling and I ...
- 15:43 - BensGrandad quoted NooBHA in post PritchardBG - The fee was reported...
- 15:37 - NooBHA quoted lawros left foot in post Jeff sterlings outburstRubbish, the man supports an unfashio...
- 15:24 - NooBHA quoted Husty in post When we will get our first Hughton Out thread?How many games into next s...
- 15:20 - NooBHA quoted nigeyb in post Paul MersonPretty confident CH will co...
- 15:11 - NooBHA quoted BensGrandad in post PritchardAlex O'Neil wouldnt be drawn on ...
- 15:04 - One Teddy Maybank quoted NooBHA in post Hughton should stay for years, regardless.Can't agree.........Definit...