23-03-2017, 12:02Went with an open mind, and to my surprise (and that of my wife and daughter!) really enjoyed it!38 replies | 1698 view(s)
20-03-2017, 11:03Give him the Third Degree......27 replies | 1080 view(s)
20-03-2017, 10:58My stepson saw a shot in a New York Irish bar called Car Bomb. Very amusing unless you've dealt with the consequences of said bomb. Tossers.105 replies | 3633 view(s)
15-03-2017, 08:40Saladpack Seagull replied to a thread Bristol City Home moved to 5:30 kick off Saturday in The Big BoardYour gain would be my loss! Hope it's a time when we can BOTH go!232 replies | 19367 view(s)
15-03-2017, 08:31As an Englishman of (somewhat distant) Scots descent I reckon that's a good call! Didn't think that in Indyref1 but the constant whinging from NS...156 replies | 8731 view(s)
15-03-2017, 08:11Saladpack Seagull replied to a thread Bristol City Home moved to 5:30 kick off Saturday in The Big BoardHoping it will stay 3pm Saturday, but I'm clearing the decks around that weekend just in case SKY stick their oar in (AGAIN!). Crazy when you've got...232 replies | 19367 view(s)
11-03-2017, 20:34Exactly. Strangely enough, as soon as I heard about CG's condition, it was Asa Hartford that immediately came to mind. It was a really big deal at...30 replies | 3498 view(s)
06-03-2017, 11:54Saladpack Seagull replied to a thread Shane Duffy: broken metatarsal, out for at least 6 weeks in The Big BoardAs Mickey Adams would have said. And he was right.350 replies | 47740 view(s)
05-03-2017, 16:35Must admit to being a bit saddened by the demise of Coventry City. I remember how only comparatively recently Mickey Adams was so optimistic about...19 replies | 1330 view(s)
05-03-2017, 16:08Saladpack Seagull replied to a poll ** Rotherham v BHA ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !! in The Big Board3-1 Albion, but if Duffy is fit it'll be 3-0!78 replies | 2435 view(s)
05-03-2017, 15:48Now that's what I call a motivational team talk!:eek:30 replies | 2352 view(s)
05-03-2017, 13:02I must admit that reading this thread has given me some real laugh out loud moments and helped me get even further over the result than I already...217 replies | 17775 view(s)
05-03-2017, 12:31Saladpack Seagull replied to a thread Barber confirms Chinese interest in BHAFC player(s) in The Big BoardThe CHINESE?!:eek:!44 replies | 5343 view(s)
05-03-2017, 12:29I remember having discussions about this with an old colleague of mine (now long retired) who was sick of hearing about players who struggled to play...13 replies | 659 view(s)
05-03-2017, 12:10The glass is still very much half full. OK it's been horrible after the euphoria of the Reading game, but the only damage we sustained yesterday was...12 replies | 762 view(s)
03-03-2017, 12:48Didn't know that! Starting to like him now........48 replies | 3200 view(s)
03-03-2017, 12:44Exactly. I don't leave early but VERY promptly if using trains as I also have to change in Brighton to get back to Worthing. There was never any...45 replies | 4558 view(s)
02-03-2017, 10:28Utter nightmare. Went nowhere for an hour and when we did begin to inch forward witnessed some really aggressive driving culminating in a steward...45 replies | 4558 view(s)
28-02-2017, 09:49How you get paid just for turning up at work without actually having to do a hand's turn is beyond me.....:shrug:14 replies | 716 view(s)
28-02-2017, 09:45Glad to see the use of SYRUP rather than IRISH. More traditional, I believe....17 replies | 2311 view(s)
28-02-2017, 09:33Saladpack Seagull replied to a thread Haye vs Bellew: Real hatred or the new Big Daddy vs Giant Haystacks? in The Big BoardAll Kidstakes, as my old Dad would have said.23 replies | 1074 view(s)
28-02-2017, 09:31As it is in BN12. Hope ENREST gets a nice hot SAUSAGE inside him so he's fortified for the UPS and DOWNS of a MASSIVE day....21 replies | 875 view(s)
26-02-2017, 11:35Quite do-able, I believe.40 replies | 2553 view(s)
26-02-2017, 11:30Saladpack Seagull replied to a thread Five injured after car hits pedestrians - London in The Big BoardOr just bad driving?15 replies | 1202 view(s)
26-02-2017, 11:26Man on!24 replies | 3497 view(s)
26-02-2017, 11:19Some of his play is Premier League class anyway. Will still do a job WHEN we go up!:thumbsup:85 replies | 9362 view(s)
26-02-2017, 11:11Regardless of ancient points totals and league positions, Reading FC, Reading town and Reading fans always have been, are now, and always will be...53 replies | 6595 view(s)
26-02-2017, 10:53Acts of kindness and compassion should be applauded, provided that they are just that and not done to make a political/social statement. If I feel...51 replies | 1900 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Saladpack Seagull
About Saladpack Seagull
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Ian Chapman
- Best Albion experience:
- Watching Zamora bearing down on goal
- Graduate of The University of Life, Faculty of Hard Knocks.
- Halfway Up Virginia Is Where I Wanna Be.
- BHA and Sussex County Cricket Club.
- Doorknocker Designer
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 24-03-2017 09:11
- Join Date
- 11:54 - Saladpack Seagull quoted deletebeepbeepbeep in post Shane Duffy: broken metatarsal, out for at least 6 weeksNot signing better than Tomori and Akpo...
- 15:48 - Saladpack Seagull quoted Herr Tubthumper in post WHO will beat us in the PLAYOFFS?Yee of little faith. I think the clu...
- 12:31 - Saladpack Seagull quoted clippedgull in post Barber confirms Chinese interest in BHAFC player(s)http://www.cityam.com/260258/bri...
- 12:10 - Saladpack Seagull quoted CorgiRegisteredFriend in post Don't Worry, be happy!I was happier too and if you look at the l...
- 13:54 - aolstudios quoted Saladpack Seagull in post Argus buries Simon Kirby storyDidn't know that! Starting to like him...
- 12:48 - Saladpack Seagull quoted clippedgull in post Argus buries Simon Kirby storyInvisible news for an invisible ...
- 12:44 - Saladpack Seagull quoted rippleman in post Bridge Car Park post matchAnd the whiners wonder why fan...
- 12:47 - ozzygull quoted Saladpack Seagull in post Bruno's CollapseSome of his play is Premier League cla...
- 11:36 - beorhthelm quoted Saladpack Seagull in post Five injured after car hits pedestrians - LondonOr just bad driving? or heart attack,...
- 11:30 - Saladpack Seagull quoted TomandJerry in post Five injured after car hits pedestrians - LondonFive people have been taken to h...
- 11:26 - Saladpack Seagull quoted Jim Van Winkle in post Left back for Tuesday?He's standing right behind you. ...
- 11:19 - Saladpack Seagull quoted HantsSeagull in post Bruno's CollapseIF we go up I really hope they gi...
- 12:52 - Saladpack Seagull quoted Lord Bracknell in post How would you feel if Tony Bloom sold the club to the Chinese?If you can believe what his Uncle R...