26-04-2017, 10:39Let's have more than one at home against sides that are real "draws" - our friendlies always seem to be away against mediocre/poor...32 replies | 1109 view(s)
19-04-2017, 21:27Exactly! Where's the "couldn't give a toss" option?:albion2:67 replies | 5023 view(s)
19-04-2017, 21:20Brilliant.:bowdown:5 replies | 541 view(s)
19-04-2017, 21:15If date is correct I'll be there with wife and daughter.33 replies | 1487 view(s)
19-04-2017, 21:10We could confuse "visitors" from other Prem clubs with We Wunt Be Druv, I suppose, but I'm happy as things are. Actually, the Wunt Be Druv mentality...39 replies | 1877 view(s)
19-04-2017, 21:00Saladpack Seagull replied to a thread What will Chris O'Grady and Elvis Manu spend their promotion bonus on? in The Big BoardCOG will buy a compass to help him find the net.......and EM will buy an end product.......:facepalm:16 replies | 1533 view(s)
19-04-2017, 20:43I've just broken up with my blow-up doll - I had to let her down gently...........:lolol:92 replies | 8687 view(s)
19-04-2017, 19:37Saladpack Seagull replied to a thread Do we have a definite date for the victory parade yet? CONFIRMED Sunday 14th May in The Big BoardHope this is right as it's my weekend off!31 replies | 2002 view(s)
15-04-2017, 16:19Mid table? No...start thinking top four and Champions League the season after next! Barcelona at the Amex - now there's a thought! (OK Ii might be...10 replies | 853 view(s)
08-04-2017, 17:59Based on newspaper estimates of the value of promotion to the club (and this was from our times in the play-off) I've always thought of it as being...44 replies | 4150 view(s)
02-04-2017, 19:54Saladpack Seagull replied to a thread Best Pub for a ploughmans lunch in West Sussex? in The Big BoardExactly. My Dad was a farm worker and called his bread and cheese lunch "Jack and Harry", as in "I'll be in the top field with Jack and Harry"...56 replies | 2575 view(s)
About Saladpack Seagull
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Ian Chapman
- Best Albion experience:
- Watching Zamora bearing down on goal
- Graduate of The University of Life, Faculty of Hard Knocks.
- Halfway Up Virginia Is Where I Wanna Be.
- BHA and Sussex County Cricket Club.
- Doorknocker Designer
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 11:06
- Join Date
- 21:27 - Saladpack Seagull quoted Blues Rock DJ in post Who would you like to win the play-offs?don't give a monkey's ! Exactly...
- 21:18 - Bry Nylon quoted Saladpack Seagull in post Victory parade ROLL CALLIf date is correct I'll be there with ...
- 20:43 - Saladpack Seagull quoted SeagullinExile in post Alex PritchardThat's creepy. He looks like a b...
- 16:41 - Cowfold Seagull quoted Saladpack Seagull in post To be or Knot to be...Mid table? No...start thinking top fou...
- 16:36 - Brok quoted Saladpack Seagull in post To be or Knot to be...Mid table? No...start thinking top fou...
- 16:19 - Saladpack Seagull quoted Saint Lennard in post To be or Knot to be...Mid table mediocrity in the EPL. T...
- 11:54 - Saladpack Seagull quoted deletebeepbeepbeep in post Shane Duffy: broken metatarsal, out for at least 6 weeksNot signing better than Tomori and Akpo...
- 15:48 - Saladpack Seagull quoted Herr Tubthumper in post WHO will beat us in the PLAYOFFS?Yee of little faith. I think the clu...
- 12:31 - Saladpack Seagull quoted clippedgull in post Barber confirms Chinese interest in BHAFC player(s)http://www.cityam.com/260258/bri...
- 12:10 - Saladpack Seagull quoted CorgiRegisteredFriend in post Don't Worry, be happy!I was happier too and if you look at the l...
- 13:54 - aolstudios quoted Saladpack Seagull in post Argus buries Simon Kirby storyDidn't know that! Starting to like him...
- 12:48 - Saladpack Seagull quoted clippedgull in post Argus buries Simon Kirby storyInvisible news for an invisible ...
- 12:44 - Saladpack Seagull quoted rippleman in post Bridge Car Park post matchAnd the whiners wonder why fan...