Today, 11:00Peter Grummit replied to a thread Update on Proposed Hotel Development by TCSL at Falmer in The Big BoardReality is all developers work like this. A planning application can only be determined on its standalone merits. Not on the potential for further...89 replies | 8105 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:34Look at me! Look at me! I'm a lonely ex-hoolie! (subtext of every single PPF post). Yawn.104 replies | 6004 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:07Peter Grummit replied to a thread Update on Proposed Hotel Development by TCSL at Falmer in The Big BoardAnd a bespoke new ticket office by the looks of the plan. Which suggests that it won't be a standalone hotel developed by one of the big chains. PG89 replies | 8105 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:59Not being filmed on youtube?62 replies | 5889 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:58No, defence to blame. Worst error was Holla's in leaving a tight pass woefully short for the 3rd goal. Some credit to Arsenal though. Clinical in...49 replies | 2463 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:31Very comprehensive report. The benchmarking against the rest of the division is particularly illuminating. Should be required reading for all who...3 replies | 495 view(s)
25-01-2015, 20:37Good atmosphere pre-game. Punctured balloon 90 seconds in and never recovered first half. Part-timers near me whinging and swearing at the Albion...30 replies | 3028 view(s)
25-01-2015, 12:201. 1984 2-0 v Liverpool 2. 1983 4-0 v Man City 3. 1986 3-2 at Hull (same date as today). One of the most memorable fixtures in my Albion...1 replies | 67 view(s)
23-01-2015, 21:08This. Players AND crowd. PG51 replies | 1619 view(s)
23-01-2015, 17:08Dennis Wise Mario Balotelli El Hadji Diouf Nigel Adkins111 replies | 3640 view(s)
23-01-2015, 12:22Peter Grummit replied to a thread FA Cup archive: Brighton 4-0 Manchester City, 1983 fourth round in The Big BoardRemember it well, it was a tough time for me as I'd just dropped out of Uni and was back home on the dole. Hitched a lift to that game from the A23...41 replies | 1518 view(s)
22-01-2015, 17:58I know it's a pretendance, but nice to see us getting more than 6,000 more than Leeds against the league leaders. We are 3rd in the Champ behind...8 replies | 939 view(s)
22-01-2015, 17:18The accounts notes (policy 1.6) say that Land and Buildings are depreciated at 2% (50 years) but Training Ground improvements at 20% (5 years). This...8 replies | 1239 view(s)
22-01-2015, 16:47Thanks EP, some very clear analysis. A couple of supplementary observations: The savings in admin costs presumably include the outsourcing of...8 replies | 1239 view(s)
22-01-2015, 16:25Peter Grummit replied to a thread Arsenal seem confident, maybe a bit too confident... in The Big BoardEither SpongeBob has just grabbed his nuts, or he's desperately trying to remember the words to the Gooners' only song. Or both. PG21 replies | 1964 view(s)
22-01-2015, 12:54Good shout from the OP. I suspect it's been neglected because the 'suits' would never walk up there. If they do have to go up to WSU (non matchdays)...54 replies | 3387 view(s)
22-01-2015, 12:16Think we can legitimately speculate on this now. I confess I am looking forward to Sunday rather more now than I was 24 hours ago. Looks like we may...5 replies | 281 view(s)
22-01-2015, 12:05For starters, COG has to play Sunday, not least because Best is cuptied. I think Hughton will try and hang on to him. His interview after...58 replies | 4217 view(s)
22-01-2015, 11:50Can't you end entries at ko? PG68 replies | 2269 view(s)
22-01-2015, 11:30Cheers AL. You were right to fear Ince last night, he was in Beast mode! Sears looks a decent pickup. Think you'll make the playoffs. PG52 replies | 5398 view(s)
22-01-2015, 11:01Direct play can't sometimes buy a result in the Championship football: The Amex rocks even when half empty. PG32 replies | 1278 view(s)
22-01-2015, 10:35Graph says 2 winners? PG68 replies | 2269 view(s)
21-01-2015, 13:53Yes, a strange choice to bring it forward. Ground will only be half-full, despite a 'pretendance' of around 24k. I will be surprised if you don't...52 replies | 5398 view(s)
21-01-2015, 13:48How many Town coming?52 replies | 5398 view(s)
21-01-2015, 12:38Ole ole Ole ole Leon Best Best Best PG14 replies | 647 view(s)
21-01-2015, 09:501-1. And that's being optimistic. Not really looking forward to it tonight, could be wet, cold and another home blank. PG68 replies | 2269 view(s)
20-01-2015, 16:41They will provide additional trains but not additional buses. PG17 replies | 750 view(s)
20-01-2015, 15:29Yes, minority groups like women, message board warriors with empathy and Guardian readers. OK, I'll give you the last two. I suspect we can all...223 replies | 7131 view(s)
20-01-2015, 14:29This extract from an article about one of the campaigners sets out who is losing out better than I can. And yes, it's from The Guardian: "If you...223 replies | 7131 view(s)
20-01-2015, 12:59He has played 20 minutes at Burton. That is it. (source:Soccerbase). He did look very comfortable playing 45 mins in preseason. But it was at...93 replies | 8602 view(s)
About Peter Grummit
- First Albion game:
- 1971 v Port Vale
- Best Albion experience:
- FA Cup R5 win at Anfield 1983
- Amex season ticket location:
- Twitter name:
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Down Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Thumbs Down Given
- Last Activity
- Today 11:01
- Join Date
- 18:22 - Peter Grummit mentioned Paulbeirne in post It's a sparse crowd here tonight . I'd say 16000 or less through the turnstile .... Are you listening Paulbeirne ? PG
- 11:23 - Vegas Seagull quoted Peter Grummit in post Update on Proposed Hotel Development by TCSL at FalmerReality is all developers work lik...
- 11:00 - Peter Grummit quoted drew in post Update on Proposed Hotel Development by TCSL at FalmerI don't quite understand ...
- 10:33 - Cian quoted Peter Grummit in post Update on Proposed Hotel Development by TCSL at FalmerAnd a bespoke new ticket office by...
- 20:24 - El Presidente quoted Peter Grummit in post Article: The 2014 Albion Financial ReviewThe accounts notes (policy 1.6) s...
- 18:16 - lawros left foot quoted Peter Grummit in post 23,880I know it's a pretendance, but nic...
- 17:18 - Peter Grummit quoted El Presidente in post Article: The 2014 Albion Financial ReviewLancing has cost about £34 million...
- 16:59 - El Presidente quoted Peter Grummit in post Article: The 2014 Albion Financial ReviewThanks EP, some very clear analysi...
- 13:56 - Brian Fantana quoted Peter Grummit in post West stand upperGood shout from the OP. I suspect ...
- 11:50 - Peter Grummit quoted Steve Foster in post ** BHA v Ipswich Town ** - Score PredictorSomeone cheated Can't you end ...
- 11:47 - Steve Foster quoted Peter Grummit in post ** BHA v Ipswich Town ** - Score PredictorGraph says 2 winners? PG Som...
- 10:35 - Peter Grummit quoted Steve Foster in post ** BHA v Ipswich Town ** - Score PredictorWell played BHA & also to our one...