Yesterday, 20:29Exile replied to a thread Would the Championship Title Eclipse being FA Cup runners up? in The Big BoardYes54 replies | 1747 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:08Exile replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion FC A Premier League celebration painting in The Big BoardS'alright I suppose74 replies | 2540 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:04My 16 year old one side (STH since 2006) and the man who made Fans United happen on the other. Think I'm okay.80 replies | 3643 view(s)
20-04-2017, 10:57I believe that the shoulders are required for another badge next year...28 replies | 1427 view(s)
20-04-2017, 10:40Leeds?67 replies | 4958 view(s)
20-04-2017, 10:21He isn't. Walton's Dad is Tim Walton - a cricketer.23 replies | 1855 view(s)
20-04-2017, 10:06Last but one :thumbsup:17 replies | 982 view(s)
20-04-2017, 09:01We were playing at Withdean when we played at Villa Park in the cup, so that's a little odd. Your attitude on this thread is weird. 'Fake...76 replies | 5931 view(s)
20-04-2017, 08:40You still point at planes You still point at plaa-anes...18 replies | 1013 view(s)
20-04-2017, 08:34Exile replied to a thread NEW ideas for Player songs/chants for last home game in The Big Board:down: :jester:63 replies | 2241 view(s)
20-04-2017, 08:24He's brilliant. In all of the hundreds of social media highlights of Monday, I think that is my absolute favourite.17 replies | 982 view(s)
20-04-2017, 08:20Exile replied to a thread What will Chris O'Grady and Elvis Manu spend their promotion bonus on? in The Big BoardWhere does it say in the OP that we begrudge them? Just amusing to note that despite their lack of contribution to the squad's achievement, they are...16 replies | 1526 view(s)
20-04-2017, 08:08:eek: :nono:98 replies | 9294 view(s)
19-04-2017, 15:34On the pitch at the end, until the players went back inside. Then WSL concourse for a beer, to hug friends, and one or two strangers, and meet the...65 replies | 4899 view(s)
19-04-2017, 15:30I'm sure you did your best Mello.18 replies | 813 view(s)
19-04-2017, 15:12Then you are mental* *unless you meant we could sign a random midfielder and play them in goal?48 replies | 5493 view(s)
19-04-2017, 14:48For unforeseen reason, I was *ahem* not quite able to sit and type out anything coherent yesterday. Back at my desk today, wishing I was just sat...17 replies | 982 view(s)
19-04-2017, 14:43‘Home to Wigan Athletic’ - doesn’t sound much of an event, written down. Recent ‘Home to Wigan Athletic’s can’t have been especially memorable – the...3 replies | 5268 view(s)
07-04-2017, 22:17Glenn was shaking hands and having a chat with a QPR player, when AK jumped him. I took his reaction to be about showing a bit of respect to the...29 replies | 3362 view(s)
06-04-2017, 20:53Would be a tremendous effort on Huddersfield's part, to collect 22 points from 7 games!208 replies | 17522 view(s)
06-04-2017, 07:11Exile replied to a poll What unforeseen event is going to ultimately derail our hopes? in The Big BoardWe've only got SIX left...68 replies | 4229 view(s)
05-04-2017, 16:20(his chances of staying are) evens ?46 replies | 1956 view(s)
05-04-2017, 16:16Stephens was excellent last night, after a few sloppy early moments. One moment in the second half was PURE Dale Stephens. Someone (don't...46 replies | 1956 view(s)
05-04-2017, 16:02ARTWORK will remain an occasional BONUS. If I spoil you with drawings every time, they'll lose their novelty. Don't be GREEDY. (Rushes off to...12 replies | 766 view(s)
05-04-2017, 15:32Exile replied to a poll Would you take 2nd place, if offered it now (before tonight's games)? in The Big BoardI'd bloody LOVE us to win the title. I've gone along with all the "promotion is all that matters - I don't mind if Newcastle win it" stuff all...101 replies | 4364 view(s)
05-04-2017, 15:201. We were fortunate to even BE leading at half time last night. City had hit the bar, had loads of good opportunities, and had enjoyed 67%...9 replies | 356 view(s)
05-04-2017, 14:59A thing of BEAUTY.12 replies | 766 view(s)
383 replies | 29369 view(s)
05-04-2017, 12:11.......................Maenpaa Bruno.......Uwe......Dunk......Bong Knockaert..Kayal..Stephens..Skalak .................Baldock...Hemed34 replies | 1951 view(s)
05-04-2017, 11:50Properly QUICK by my standards, match report from last night published, should anybody wish to partake: ...12 replies | 766 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 22:33
- Join Date
- 08:19 - Machiavelli mentioned Exile in post The Growing Worth of (super) Sam Baldock - feature.Top stuff there Exile, as ever :thumbsup:
- 10:10 - Exile mentioned Ninja Elephant in post The Growing Worth of (super) Sam Baldock - feature....cellent drawing of Ninja Elephant there Haha. (Sorry...
- 13:51 - Richy_Seagull mentioned Exile in post Newcastle MATCH REPORTExile - These match report...
- 10:47 - Exile mentioned Papa Lazarou in post Newcastle MATCH REPORT...o's daft handball. Papa Lazarou is right -we are sti...
- 10:15 - Papa Lazarou mentioned Exile in post Newcastle MATCH REPORTExcellent report Exile brought the sheer el...
- 10:06 - Machiavelli mentioned Exile in post Countdown to 10 more wins / 90 points (from 1st Feb)..........sagree with you and Exile about Fulham x2 and ...
- 20:16 - Jack Straw quoted Exile in post Brighton & Hove Albion FC A Premier League celebration paintingS'alright I suppose 8464...
- 20:08 - Exile quoted jacks66 in post Brighton & Hove Albion FC A Premier League celebration paintingHello All, My husband is an ...
- 12:07 - Jack Straw quoted Exile in post Wigan MATCH REPORT. Bit late, but yeah...Last but one :thumbsup: O...
- 10:57 - Exile quoted Giraffe in post Sleeve sponsorshipI see Paul Barber mentioned ...
- 10:40 - Exile quoted SouthCoastOwl in post Who would you like to win the play-offs????Guess Leeds?
- 10:37 - Marshy quoted Exile in post Mark OrmerodHe isn't. Walton's Dad is ...
- 10:21 - Exile quoted Marshy in post Mark OrmerodCall myself a huge albion f...
- 10:06 - Exile quoted Jack Straw in post Wigan MATCH REPORT. Bit late, but yeah...You've saved the best 'til last...
- 09:40 - hopkins quoted Exile in post Congrats from an OwlWe were playing at Withdea...
- 09:01 - Exile quoted hopkins in post Congrats from an OwlNot sure what a miserable ba...
- 08:48 - Goldstone1976 quoted Exile in post Wigan MATCH REPORT. Bit late, but yeah...He's brilliant. In all of ...
- 08:40 - Exile quoted Jack Straw in post A song especially for NorwichYou shout at the moon. You shou...
- 08:34 - Exile quoted KZNSeagull in post NEW ideas for Player songs/chants for last home gameWe're on our way needs updating...
- 08:24 - Exile quoted Herne Hill Seagull in post Wigan MATCH REPORT. Bit late, but yeah...I know it's a weird one to pick as a fa...
- 08:24 - Exile quoted BrianWade4 in post Wigan MATCH REPORT. Bit late, but yeah...I know it's a weird one to pick...
- 08:20 - Exile quoted warmleyseagull in post What will Chris O'Grady and Elvis Manu spend their promotion bonus on?Strange thread...TBH i wasnt even a...
- 08:20 - Exile quoted giveusfalmerplease in post What will Chris O'Grady and Elvis Manu spend their promotion bonus on?Strange thread...TBH i wasnt even aware...
- 08:08 - Exile quoted edna krabappel in post Huddersfield to catch NewcastleGive me Dunk, Duffy and Hünemeier a...