Yesterday, 13:08Exile replied to a thread NEW ideas for Player songs/chants for last home game in The Big BoardPosh Spice is a slapper When playing with her clam She's not thinking of Beckham But Tammy Abraham #Tradition #OneForTheNewLad82 replies | 3111 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:51Exile replied to a thread Man City v Man Utd. 2 teams who will be rivals for us for the title next season in The Big BoardAbsolute nonsense, IMO Aguero played him, but that is absolutely no defence for Fellaini, who deserves no sympathy at all. Gets carded, then...41 replies | 1506 view(s)
44 replies | 2077 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:32They had a very similar away kit in the Spice Boys era, didn't they?96 replies | 6073 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:29Exile replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion FC A Premier League celebration painting in The Big BoardThank you Dave :blush:140 replies | 5852 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:24Exile replied to a thread New Dragons Den Dragon - Steve Parrish! [Not any more!!] in The Big BoardToo busy shredding all the paperwork from the Cabaye / Mandanda deals.43 replies | 3016 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:04(on the warped basis that we actually have any control over what happens tonight, the choices are: ) 1. The sheer pleasure of strolling up KNOWING...64 replies | 2796 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:38Do we want to DEFINITELY win the Championship, or possibly NOT win the Championship? What a MORONIC question.64 replies | 2796 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:35Handy that they waited for two more games, until you had secured promotion, before getting round to looking at it. Another one for your long list of...25 replies | 2012 view(s)
27-04-2017, 22:36Utter pisstake of a 'punishment'. Let him play two more games after the incident, to run the game, score, and win the points v Preston that saw...25 replies | 2012 view(s)
27-04-2017, 22:18Indeed. I've seen us play competitive fixtures against NINE of the current 'division 5' (National League) and FIVE clubs in the league below that.16 replies | 634 view(s)
118 replies | 7476 view(s)
26-04-2017, 20:12Exile replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion FC A Premier League celebration painting in The Big BoardPrints of 'The Strikers Elite' (and 'Sam Baldock - what does he do?', and 'Steve Mac's hair island') are available from your office laser printer,...140 replies | 5852 view(s)
26-04-2017, 16:07Definitely got that look about her...98 replies | 5687 view(s)
26-04-2017, 15:49Cancelling your tickets, no real surprise. NOT refunding you? **** that. No way can they keep your cash.472 replies | 41162 view(s)
26-04-2017, 15:35Exile replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion FC A Premier League celebration painting in The Big BoardIt was a very specific commission.140 replies | 5852 view(s)
26-04-2017, 15:29I did spend many, many minutes on it. I didn't want Tom Hark, Preston Park to feel short-changed for his £300 Waiting for a counter-bid from...140 replies | 5852 view(s)
26-04-2017, 14:26Ta-da!140 replies | 5852 view(s)
25-04-2017, 20:29Exile replied to a thread Would the Championship Title Eclipse being FA Cup runners up? in The Big BoardYes54 replies | 1878 view(s)
25-04-2017, 20:08S'alright I suppose140 replies | 5852 view(s)
25-04-2017, 20:04My 16 year old one side (STH since 2006) and the man who made Fans United happen on the other. Think I'm okay.85 replies | 4595 view(s)
20-04-2017, 10:57I believe that the shoulders are required for another badge next year...28 replies | 1441 view(s)
20-04-2017, 10:40Leeds?67 replies | 5049 view(s)
20-04-2017, 10:21He isn't. Walton's Dad is Tim Walton - a cricketer.23 replies | 1867 view(s)
20-04-2017, 10:06Last but one :thumbsup:17 replies | 995 view(s)
20-04-2017, 09:01We were playing at Withdean when we played at Villa Park in the cup, so that's a little odd. Your attitude on this thread is weird. 'Fake...76 replies | 5953 view(s)
20-04-2017, 08:40You still point at planes You still point at plaa-anes...18 replies | 1044 view(s)
20-04-2017, 08:34Exile replied to a thread NEW ideas for Player songs/chants for last home game in The Big Board:down: :jester:82 replies | 3111 view(s)
20-04-2017, 08:24He's brilliant. In all of the hundreds of social media highlights of Monday, I think that is my absolute favourite.17 replies | 995 view(s)
20-04-2017, 08:20Exile replied to a thread What will Chris O'Grady and Elvis Manu spend their promotion bonus on? in The Big BoardWhere does it say in the OP that we begrudge them? Just amusing to note that despite their lack of contribution to the squad's achievement, they are...16 replies | 1537 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 22:13
- Join Date
- 10:56 - Exile mentioned AZ Gull in post International Update. England at the Amex, a host of Qualifiers and a painful injury.....o massive thanks to AZ Gull for filling the void...
- 14:53 - Exile mentioned Pavilionaire in post International Update - TERRIBLE weekend for the Albion players involved....r country? It is. Pavilionaire was asking what's in...
- 11:36 - Exile mentioned AZ Gull in post October International Update. ELEVEN Albion Internationals...Any to add, AZ Gull ?
- 08:19 - Biscuit mentioned Exile in post Is anybody else finding this dick swinging competition between NSC and Naylor #Cringe?...motion worth?' or Exile 's match reports. Al...
- 10:03 - Exile mentioned AZ Gull in post International Update. Four (of 11) Albion internationals, in action tonight......d of stuff! Cheers AZ Gull. I'll add him in to ...
- 14:52 - Goldstone1976 mentioned Exile in post Harty SOCKS it to the NSC LICKERS (& Hyypia) in the Herald this week... in the Herald. As Exile said, it is this sta...
- 12:56 - Exile mentioned AZ Gull in post Albion Internationals - round-up in content section. England WIN a trophy!Paging AZ Gull Any more youth pl...
- 23:16 - Albion Dan quoted Exile in post 86 Points will be enoughWould be a tremendous effo...
- 20:53 - Exile quoted warmleyseagull in post 86 Points will be enoughIf you add those numbers together 1...
- 20:53 - Exile quoted knocky1 in post 86 Points will be enoughIf you add those numbers tog...
- 07:17 - Brovion quoted Exile in post What unforeseen event is going to ultimately derail our hopes?We've only got SIX left......
- 07:11 - Exile quoted Brovion in post What unforeseen event is going to ultimately derail our hopes?Massive loss of form and con...
- 16:20 - Exile quoted brianwade in post About time we had a song for Dale Stevens ?Mind you what rhymes with Stev...
- 16:02 - Exile quoted Jack Straw in post Albion v Birmingham City, MATCH REPORTI partook. Absolutely great as...
- 15:20 - Exile quoted GooGull in post Goals, goals and more goals PLEASEEveryone knows the heartache...
- 15:14 - Easy 10 quoted Exile in post Albion v Birmingham City, MATCH REPORTA thing of BEAUTY. From...
- 14:59 - Exile quoted Easy 10 in post Albion v Birmingham City, MATCH REPORTGreat report. I would also ...
- 13:09 - BensGrandad quoted Exile in post Team for QPR.......................Mae...
- 12:17 - Exile quoted FatSuperman in post Uddersfield v NorwichLast season we were the chasers ...
- 10:12 - Exile quoted mreprice in post Player of the season discussionClean sheets get you one poin...
- 10:04 - Gwylan quoted Exile in post Player of the season discussionWho actually casts a vote ...
- 09:53 - Exile quoted Nixonator in post Wagners bottlers....Whilst I mostly agree, I take ...
- 09:52 - Exile quoted Simster in post Player of the season discussionIf this thread is any sort o...
- 09:50 - Exile quoted CorgiRegisteredFriend in post Tickets remaining for BirminghamWill be a different game to Saturday. More...
- 09:48 - Exile quoted Gumbo in post Tickets remaining for Birmingham40 of us coming over from ...
- 09:15 - Exile quoted LondonTown in post Wagners bottlers....Wagner has never played for a d...