12-01-2017, 09:57Exile replied to a thread Long and rather wonderful Knockaert piece in Times in The Big BoardWhat a refreshingly WELL written piece. Sport, to me, is the ultimate theatre - it has everything - joy, despair, love, heartbreak, passion,...97 replies | 10294 view(s)
03-01-2017, 13:41Whilst he was sat in their stands, I seem to recall.15 replies | 2019 view(s)
03-01-2017, 13:13No, it wasn't. :shrug:126 replies | 5180 view(s)
03-01-2017, 13:07The '14 more' league games takes us up to the TEN CARD cut-off! To avoid a three match ban he needs to go to the end of the season with a maximum...66 replies | 6456 view(s)
03-01-2017, 12:27McGeehan has posted a picture of himself (with Jonah) this morning, lying in hospital with his leg in plaster. (some) Pompey fans are even...15 replies | 2019 view(s)
03-01-2017, 12:11None of those others are ISRAELI though, which will be a huge factor in the OP's choice :thumbsup:117 replies | 6829 view(s)
03-01-2017, 12:09% scored is WAY more important than totals in this comparison though. Zamora was far from reliable from the spot for us, for example. If I could...117 replies | 6829 view(s)
03-01-2017, 11:59Embarrassing.49 replies | 4160 view(s)
03-01-2017, 11:55Out of interest, which three of his goals this season, are you considering his 'best goals'? The absolute howitzer that broke the deadlock after a...49 replies | 4160 view(s)
03-01-2017, 11:43These first-world barrel-scraping problems are really starting to mount up.71 replies | 3988 view(s)
03-01-2017, 11:37And you are PROBABLY right to, as well. Fingers crossed.66 replies | 6456 view(s)
03-01-2017, 11:32I can 100% guarantee that we will not be signing McGeehan this window. He broke his leg yesterday. (Which the Portsmouth fans, classy as ever,...781 replies | 76102 view(s)
03-01-2017, 11:28Given that Preston's current front two of Makeniok and Hugill are MASSIVE, and rely solely on balls lumped in the air, no.66 replies | 6456 view(s)
03-01-2017, 11:22Quite possibly, yes, but you're looking at probability, not actual events (to come). We lose 1-0 at Preston, to a 90th minute headed goal, then...66 replies | 6456 view(s)
03-01-2017, 11:16We don't know that he's 'won' at this stage. Only IF we don't drop points at Preston can it be even considered as a win, and even then, events during...66 replies | 6456 view(s)
03-01-2017, 11:01Its to facilitate the Huddersfield match being on the previous Thursday (for TV)14 replies | 1359 view(s)
29-12-2016, 15:57Not quite. (Birmingham, also)65 replies | 5698 view(s)
29-12-2016, 15:54'Richard Gere' and 'Lionel Dunk' partnered at centre back in one game will forever be my personal highlight, I think.50 replies | 3887 view(s)
29-12-2016, 15:40True enough. 'Tammy' and 'Timmy' are not hard though, even for Sir Warren. 'Abraham' has way more scope for Aspinalism, I'd suggest.50 replies | 3887 view(s)
29-12-2016, 15:35Can't call him Timmy Abraham, cos that's his BROTHER (seriously - plays for Charlton).50 replies | 3887 view(s)
50 replies | 3887 view(s)
29-12-2016, 14:58Duffy getting outjumped for that equalizer had nothing whatsoever to do with 'playing with his team-mates', whatever that means. He lost the header...73 replies | 4413 view(s)
29-12-2016, 14:061. How is deliberately triggering Dunk's ban earlier than required 'problem solved'? Would you be applauding that still when he reaches 15 rather...73 replies | 4413 view(s)
29-12-2016, 13:54Bemused as to how some of them have checked the AFCON fixtures (IC play 3 group games between 16th and 24th Jan) and have deduced that he'll only...2484 replies | 143362 view(s)
29-12-2016, 12:26Why thank you. Most kind. There are plenty of them if you're bored! This one was at the time my favourite write-up...27 replies | 1670 view(s)
29-12-2016, 12:19That's really good. He clearly has a LOT of time on his hands.27 replies | 1670 view(s)
29-12-2016, 11:48There's an Albion internet forum!? Do you have any DETAILS?18 replies | 1425 view(s)
29-12-2016, 11:47You really wouldn't want that - they play Derby next week.36 replies | 2781 view(s)
29-12-2016, 11:02Exile replied to a thread 26 wins required, where should we expect the final 11 to come from? in The Big BoardYou didn't notice the 30+ pass move, utterly taking the piss out of the opposition, accompanied by 'Olé's, that prevented them from having a single...39 replies | 3050 view(s)
29-12-2016, 10:55Exile replied to a thread French woman who killed husband freed after Hollande pardon in The Big BoardThat's not necessarily the case at all. It depends what the accused's defence is. They might not be denying performing the act they're accused of....28 replies | 1119 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
Read my match reports, of Albion home games, here: http://www.northstandchat.com/list.php?category/3-Match-Reports
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 12-01-2017 10:01
- Join Date
- 11:22 - Guinness Boy mentioned Exile in post How long on average, per day, do you spend reading about the Albion online?...can too (especially Exile 's if he's bothered ...
- 21:23 - knocky1 mentioned Exile in post ARTICLE: how will the African Cup of Nations affect our rivals?...Good early research Exile. Keep it up.Liked th...
- 15:20 - The Tactician mentioned Exile in post ARTICLE: how will the African Cup of Nations affect our rivals?Exile Great read. Hope you...
- 14:14 - ManOfSussex mentioned Exile in post ARTICLE: how will the African Cup of Nations affect our rivals?...an interesting read Exile
- 08:28 - Exile mentioned easy in post Why aren't they announcing the PRETENDANCE any more ?...ight / hearing test easy10
- 14:35 - Exile mentioned GT49er in post Albion v Colchester - a first MATCH REPORT of the season......- appreciate them. GT49er I'm also not a big f...
- 16:34 - Not Andy Naylor quoted Exile in post Long and rather wonderful Knockaert piece in TimesWhat a refreshingly WELL w...
- 13:50 - Keith Patel quoted Exile in post Nathan Jones blasts Portsmouth fansWhilst he was sat in their...
- 13:41 - Exile quoted Keith Patel in post Nathan Jones blasts Portsmouth fansSame lot that racially abused Co...
- 13:15 - Bob'n'weave quoted Exile in post Amex or Goldstone?No, it wasn't. :shrug: Co...
- 13:15 - Pretty pink fairy quoted Exile in post Amex or Goldstone?No, it wasn't. :shrug: it ...
- 13:13 - Exile quoted Pretty pink fairy in post Amex or Goldstone?i'm not talking about Gates, the Golds...
- 13:07 - Exile quoted Arthritic Toe in post Will Dunk deliberately get a card at Fulham?I think its possible that he may b...
- 12:29 - Simster quoted Exile in post Nathan Jones blasts Portsmouth fansMcGeehan has posted a pict...
- 12:11 - Exile quoted McTavish in post Is Tomer HEMED our best EVER penalty taker?From those stats he's the bes...
- 12:09 - Exile quoted wolfie in post Is Tomer HEMED our best EVER penalty taker?Tomer has only scored 9 pen...
- 11:59 - Exile quoted Two Professors in post Player ratings - Fulham (a)The marks given by a well known nat...
- 11:58 - essbee quoted Exile in post Will Dunk deliberately get a card at Fulham?And you are PROBABLY right...
- 11:55 - Exile quoted Wardy's twin in post Player ratings - Fulham (a)Baldock chases the ball but does ...
- 11:45 - MattBackHome quoted Exile in post Stadium Steps Up To The Coach ParkThese first-world barrel-s...
- 11:45 - Guinness Boy quoted Exile in post Stadium Steps Up To The Coach ParkThese first-world barrel-s...
- 11:37 - Exile quoted essbee in post Will Dunk deliberately get a card at Fulham?Fair point. But a team isn'...
- 11:35 - essbee quoted Exile in post Will Dunk deliberately get a card at Fulham?Given that Preston's curre...
- 11:32 - Exile quoted the right footed denilson in post The January Transfer WindowCameron McGeehan. Happy Christmas everyone. ...
- 11:28 - Exile quoted essbee in post Will Dunk deliberately get a card at Fulham?But isn't the probability o...