Yesterday, 23:19Somebody has a lot of pent up anger, go on let it all out. :catfight:17 replies | 556 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:33If you're genuinely upset with people say Premiership; rather than Premier League, then I have a sneaky feeling that that you might not have got any...17 replies | 556 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:18I said f*ck off off b*llocks, you're a c*nt26 replies | 1713 view(s)
26-04-2017, 18:09So the 10,000+ people who didn't go to the Withdean but went to Falmer aren't plastics? Right, okay.84 replies | 4185 view(s)
24-04-2017, 17:58I already have accounts with most of the big bookies already, is there any point of me trying this or is it going to be impossible for me?146 replies | 11540 view(s)
20-04-2017, 21:1210 of us heading up from Shoreham tomorrow. Staying all the Holiday Inn and discovered somewhere doing Peroni for £2 a pint. Think the hotel...41 replies | 2303 view(s)
19-04-2017, 16:48Personally my start of summer shopping list would be; Michael Vorm - GK - Tottenham - £5m: Year left on his contract but after only playing 11...66 replies | 3305 view(s)
19-04-2017, 12:06Whitechapel replied to a thread So, which players have you seen against us at the Amex would you take a punt on ? in The Big BoardPersonally my start of summer shopping list would be; Michael Vorm - GK - Tottenham - £5m: Year left on his contract but after only playing 11...47 replies | 1938 view(s)
19-04-2017, 09:53Think a fewof them already do. I know Walton used to, and COG lived on Shoreham Beach Duffy, Murray, Knockaert & Goodson have all been spotted in...182 replies | 22530 view(s)
18-04-2017, 10:42Whitechapel replied to a thread Tiny details about the PREMIER LEAGUE that you can't wait for... in The Big BoardWe're going to be Pro Evolution Soccer. They're going to give us a crap made-up name like the South-England Seabirds and it'll be the great east...128 replies | 13071 view(s)
17-04-2017, 09:06I'd suggest a French theme for Knockaert, similar to the Spanish day at Barnsley a couple of years ago7 replies | 275 view(s)
14-04-2017, 21:15As much as I'd love to read what they've said about us, I can't bring myself to buy a copy of that racist, xenophobic, scaremongering, hate filled...37 replies | 4184 view(s)
14-04-2017, 12:386 home teams to win: Wednesday v Cardiff Millwall v Northampton Luton v Orient Stevenage v Morecambe Dover v Southport Spurs v...5 replies | 154 view(s)
13-04-2017, 15:02Whitechapel replied to a poll Where would our current strongest starting 11 finish if they were to play a whole season.. in The Big BoardSo it's the thread starters fault that you didn't actually read the thread? Even if you didn't see it, surely the fact the options go "15-17" and...36 replies | 2091 view(s)
11-04-2017, 13:25Don't get me wrong, it's optimistic to a near mental level, but I see Pickford as probably right on the border of realistic. Is he going to want...108 replies | 7632 view(s)
11-04-2017, 13:04100% I think the lure of being first choice could swing it for us, especially as everyone seems to comment on how brilliant the package shown to...108 replies | 7632 view(s)
11-04-2017, 11:16Don't get me wrong, I agree that if they're happy with the pay rise they should be happy to lose that if we are relegated. But as you said, the...108 replies | 7632 view(s)
11-04-2017, 10:52But a relegation clause isn't technically a performance contract. We go up, Stockdale signs a relegation clause and has the season of his life....108 replies | 7632 view(s)
11-04-2017, 10:34Would you accept a clause in your contract that states in 12 months time your wage might be slashed dramatically?108 replies | 7632 view(s)
11-04-2017, 10:33I personally think a one year contract with an option for a second would be smart for any player towards the end of their contract right now. We...108 replies | 7632 view(s)
11-04-2017, 08:31Whitechapel replied to a thread End of Season prediction thing borrowed from Huddersfield Examiner. in The Big BoardMeant draw away/win at home My mistake64 replies | 5854 view(s)
10-04-2017, 22:01Whitechapel replied to a thread End of Season prediction thing borrowed from Huddersfield Examiner. in The Big BoardNewcastle 95 Brighton 95 ------------------------ Huddersfield 84 Leeds 83 Wednesday 82 Reading 81 ----------------------- Fulham 7564 replies | 5854 view(s)
10-04-2017, 11:17If you think the quality of food is poor at The Amex, I'm guessing you've been to very few; if any, away games. Whilst you get the odd dodgey pie,...54 replies | 4549 view(s)
07-04-2017, 10:10Win at home, draw away and baring a miracle from Huddersfield we're up. Saying that, I'm still very nervous. :shrug:213 replies | 13003 view(s)
06-04-2017, 16:36Breaking Bad - The lack of free healthcare drives a mild mannered teacher to a life of crime, uncluding murder.129 replies | 3391 view(s)
06-04-2017, 11:25My only chance change would be March on the bench and Murphy starting. Think March offers much more off the bench currently and Murphy obviously...34 replies | 1965 view(s)
05-04-2017, 17:00I'd rather we weren't wasting a positions on the bench for sentimental reasons. Imagine if 5 minutes in to a game Bruno picks up an injury and our...27 replies | 1583 view(s)
05-04-2017, 12:22Jermain Defoe; IMO, should be at the top of our wishlist if we're promoted. Offer him whatever he wants and get him here ASAP.30 replies | 1569 view(s)
05-04-2017, 08:52If we're to survive next season then we can't afford any kind of sentiment with the current team, let alone brining back a L1 quality RB to chuck in...27 replies | 1583 view(s)
Last.FM - TheBleeder
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 23:19
- Join Date
- 12:15 - Deleted Posts
- 09:39 - Stat Brother mentioned Whitechapel in post If all this South American madness comes to a fruitless end, which of the following....Hi Whitechapel :wave:
- 08:53 - Stat Brother mentioned Whitechapel in post Wolves accept £10m offer from Bournemouth for Benik Afobe:wave: Whitechapel. :wink:
- 06:49 - big nuts mentioned Whitechapel in post 82 yr old Wee Willie Harris sums up Kanye West...ntion on HIM. 2. Whitechapel and others need to n...
- 06:36 - hans kraay fan club mentioned Whitechapel in post 82 yr old Wee Willie Harris sums up Kanye West...ention on HIM. 2. Whitechapel and others need to n...
- 23:19 - Whitechapel quoted The Rivet in post Premiership FootballOh my such a sweeping statemen...
- 22:40 - The Rivet quoted Whitechapel in post Premiership FootballIf you're genuinely upset with p...
- 14:18 - Whitechapel quoted bn1&bn3 Albion in post Famous Worldwide Now!!My old man goes to Thailand. I said f*...
- 18:44 - sir albion quoted Whitechapel in post Plastic supporters...So the 10,000+ people who didn't...
- 18:37 - Weststander quoted Whitechapel in post Plastic supporters...So the 10,000+ people who didn't...
- 18:09 - Whitechapel quoted sir albion in post Plastic supporters...Real plastics don't go too lowe...
- 14:45 - East Preston Gull quoted Whitechapel in post Tiny details about the PREMIER LEAGUE that you can't wait for...We're going to be Pro Evolution ...
- 10:52 - halbpro quoted Whitechapel in post Tiny details about the PREMIER LEAGUE that you can't wait for...We're going to be Pro Evolution ...
- 15:02 - Whitechapel quoted GT49er in post Where would our current strongest starting 11 finish if they were to play a whole season..Very easy if you scroll dow...
- 17:29 - GloryDays quoted Whitechapel in post Stockdale ContractI personally think a one year co...
- 13:41 - Marshy quoted Whitechapel in post Stockdale ContractDon't get me wrong, it's optimis...
- 13:27 - Kinky Gerbils quoted Whitechapel in post Stockdale ContractDon't get me wrong, it's optimis...
- 13:25 - Whitechapel quoted Marshy in post Stockdale ContractChrist, bloody no chance i ...
- 13:12 - Kinky Gerbils quoted Whitechapel in post Stockdale Contract100% I think the lure of being...
- 13:04 - Whitechapel quoted Kinky Gerbils in post Stockdale ContractIf you could get Butland or Pickfo...
- 12:36 - Kinky Gerbils quoted Whitechapel in post Stockdale ContractDon't get me wrong, I agree that...