Today, 15:57You dont know what you are missing out on, the fun that we have in the WSL discussing each others medication and ailments, leaves little time for...96 replies | 9838 view(s)
Today, 15:29For a film title - Amexicans Gratitude. But for sheer team bonding - Cool Running or Lord of the Rings (fellowship of the rings).21 replies | 435 view(s)
Today, 15:21Not bothered dislike the taste and never eat them15 replies | 318 view(s)
Today, 15:16AmexRuislip replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion - The Biggest Bottlejob Football Club. in The Big BoardWhy don't you just sod off back to whatever caravan you crawled out from. Or are you an angry Not Nick Rhodes :laugh:140 replies | 6755 view(s)
Today, 15:15studio150 replied to a thread Brighton & Hove Albion - The Biggest Bottlejob Football Club. in The Big BoardI think he has been affected by the light show140 replies | 6755 view(s)
Today, 15:08Get Mrs@Goldstone1976 to make some courgette and lemon cake, they're absolutely tasty. My Mrs does as alternative, due to gluten intolerance....15 replies | 318 view(s)
Today, 10:45None, but just mention that if they lose they will be taken to see Logistics which comes in at a mere 51420 minutes21 replies | 435 view(s)
Today, 09:45http://mobile.brentfordfc.co.uk//news/article/2016-17/brentford-fc-adult-club-membership-3526235.aspx Just a thought? :)2 replies | 107 view(s)
Today, 09:29I can't believe no one has mentioned Leon, a classic watch :)68 replies | 1357 view(s)
Today, 08:21Looks another good pitch again could be another 350 plays 35053 replies | 931 view(s)
Today, 08:07What! One of the most over rated films ever. Basically a one joke film where Hugh Grant swears a lot. Well thats my view68 replies | 1357 view(s)
Today, 07:31studio150 replied to a thread Albion v Newcastle: Tuesday 28th February, 7.45pm, live on Sky [unless...] in The Big Board2nd May title decider71 replies | 9338 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:35Rock 'n' Roll Star - Oasis28295 replies | 675314 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:32Just a few that I think are better Shawshank Redemption Pulp Fiction Goodfellas Saving Private Ryan Schindler's List Forest Gump The Green...68 replies | 1357 view(s)
Yesterday, 23:05I think it's on at the Bekonscot playhouse next month :lolol: I'm the same with Shawshank Redemption:thumbsup:68 replies | 1357 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:27Rockstar - Nickleback28295 replies | 675314 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:25Brighton Rock - Queen28295 replies | 675314 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:24AmexRuislip replied to a poll ** BHA v Sheffield Wednesday ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !! in The Big BoardThey're a bit up themselves, with their big words..........expansive, ammunition, emphasis, percentages & artillery :tosser:39 replies | 1614 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:17AmexRuislip replied to a poll ** BHA v Sheffield Wednesday ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !! in The Big Board2-0 to Albion :ascarf:39 replies | 1614 view(s)
84985 replies | 989464 view(s)
Yesterday, 22:10I cant be bothered to go back over page after page to prove otherwise or where your comments are reversed. But to keep you happy I have banned...25608 replies | 922275 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:47No if something is factually wrong then whywould you let it go. Its just that some people post inaccurate detail far more than others. Its not just a...25608 replies | 922275 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:36Just had visions of a Lego utopia, where all houses were made the same with different coloured bricks :cool:112 replies | 5986 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:27Or it could be that you post inaccurate details, refuse to accept that it is wrong, fail to answer questions, read something into a post that isn't...25608 replies | 922275 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:59But you should be rejoicing he has actually answered a question - the wrong one but miracles dont happen very often25608 replies | 922275 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:46Being too modest 'might' should be replaced with 'will'25608 replies | 922275 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:41You may think that but I dont.25608 replies | 922275 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:24Baby Don't Cry - INXS28295 replies | 675314 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:11I love the sound of breaking glass - Nick Lowe28295 replies | 675314 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:07http://membership.brentfordfc.co.uk/2 replies | 107 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- Nov 1976 home to Swindon
- Favourite Albion player:
- Peter O'Sullivan
- Best Albion experience:
- 1983 FA cup final
Following his dismissal, Pardew was permitted to return to his office to take down the framed photos of himself and remove the carefully wrapped presents he had placed under his private Christmas tree, each bearing the label ‘to Alan with love’
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 17:01
- Current Activity
- Viewing Thread Left back, tomorrow night
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 09:47 - AmexRuislip mentioned The Modfather in post The morning am thread...to get studio150 & The Modfather as the resident DJ's...
- 09:46 - AmexRuislip mentioned studio150 in post The morning am thread...ou may need to get studio150 & The Modfather as t...
- 09:43 - AmexRuislip mentioned STU in post The morning am thread...ou may need to get studio150 & The Modfathe...
- 20:55 - AmexRuislip mentioned Paul Reids Sock in post JCLs to be upgraded...as carteater and Paul Reids Sock have mentioned, we t...
- 20:52 - AmexRuislip mentioned carteater in post JCLs to be upgraded...nd myself, but as carteater and Paul Reids Sock...
- 00:30 - AmexRuislip mentioned The Albion Roar in post Would you miss FM radio? Poll to follow... on Tune In. Thanks The Albion Roar:cool:
- 16:26 - AmexRuislip mentioned Bozza in post Amazon Christmas shopping - £50 gift vouchers on offer...upid me, I just saw Bozza two posts together a...
- 15:16 - AmexRuislip quoted BrightonBottleJobs in post Brighton & Hove Albion - The Biggest Bottlejob Football Club.Wilko, Brighton are the biggest bottlin...
- 15:08 - AmexRuislip quoted Goldstone1976 in post Courgette Shortage Crisis. Don't Worry.......Obviously. Get Mrs@Goldstone1976 to make some courget...
- 09:45 - AmexRuislip quoted goldstone in post Ticket for Brentford please?If anyone has a spare ticket f...
- 23:07 - portlock seagull quoted AmexRuislip in post Is there a finer 90s film than The Fugitive?!!I think it's on at the Bekonscot...
- 23:05 - AmexRuislip quoted portlock seagull in post Is there a finer 90s film than The Fugitive?!!Currently playing on ITV 4, and endle...
- 22:24 - AmexRuislip quoted Steve Foster in post ** BHA v Sheffield Wednesday ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !!Lots of confidence from the MASSI...
- 21:49 - McTavish quoted AmexRuislip in post Fans acknowledgement on promotion - petitionJust had visions of a Lego utopi...
- 21:36 - AmexRuislip quoted Paul Reids Sock in post Fans acknowledgement on promotion - petitionOr would they all be knocked down an...
- 17:35 - Return of the Rev quoted AmexRuislip in post Scooter Rallies in the 1980s.A mate of mine, who's son is a p...
- 17:33 - AmexRuislip quoted Thunder Bolt in post Cup runWe're on a hiding to nothing with...
- 17:01 - AmexRuislip quoted Psychobilly freakout in post Scooter Rallies in the 1980s.Just found this on You Tube, God this tak...
- 06:42 - Blue Valkyrie quoted AmexRuislip in post It's the DEAN show again81236 Kanye West producer, Mik...
- 21:55 - AmexRuislip quoted Stat Brother in post Yaya Toure: Man City midfielder rejects £430,000-a-week move to Chinahttp://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/footba...
- 21:30 - AmexRuislip quoted NooBHA in post Francesco TottiBG - The left back jibes ...
- 20:54 - AmexRuislip quoted BensGrandad in post Francesco TottiAll following like sheep with pa...
- 19:15 - AmexRuislip quoted hove born&bred in post Anybody recognise themselves...?At least I went! I'm sure you did chap...
- 19:08 - hove born&bred quoted AmexRuislip in post Anybody recognise themselves...?https://youtu.be/TWEZaDr85tQ:rol...
- 19:03 - AmexRuislip quoted hove born&bred in post Anybody recognise themselves...?Think I might be at the back https://...