Today, 08:36Spurs are still to confirm if they will continue at The Lane or move to Wembley next season.22 replies | 1415 view(s)
Today, 08:32The water is going to be heated now, first time since 1940.27 replies | 1286 view(s)
Today, 07:54I understand your desire to stay in the EU with regards to free movement of people and human rights. I do not understand your stance that the EU is...203 replies | 4560 view(s)
Today, 07:46I can see the point in having your country's saints day as a national holiday. Not sure why each of the 4 UK countries can't just have their own...203 replies | 4560 view(s)
20-04-2017, 11:46Fantastic. Thanks for posting.45 replies | 2384 view(s)
20-04-2017, 10:22Tottenham are still to confirm if they we play home games at The Lane or Wembley next season.76 replies | 4544 view(s)
19-04-2017, 15:35Another brilliant and enjoyable read. Thank you.17 replies | 947 view(s)
17-04-2017, 20:34I don't think it's like that after every game.3 replies | 1046 view(s)
16-04-2017, 13:28None. I'm trying very hard to lose weight.31 replies | 644 view(s)
15-04-2017, 13:50Not been for 15 years, so can not recommend restaurants. Best advice I can give is about crossing the road. If you wait for a break in the traffic...21 replies | 823 view(s)
13-04-2017, 07:34Done.149 replies | 12486 view(s)
10-04-2017, 20:25A part from the 17 times they have shown our games live.46 replies | 4862 view(s)
07-04-2017, 16:52Genuine question - What do you think will change? Will you not be able to enter countries that you can at the moment? Will you not be able to stay...76 replies | 2485 view(s)
07-04-2017, 16:43What are your concerns about having a British passport once the UK has left the EU?76 replies | 2485 view(s)
05-04-2017, 17:21I am convinced that it will happen when we are not playing. Just because of the way the games are staggered these days. I think it will happen...49 replies | 2538 view(s)
04-04-2017, 17:32Biscuit Barrel replied to a thread If you owned your own pub. What would you name it? in The Big BoardI would have a sign in the bar that read "Liquor in the front & poker in the rear"96 replies | 3213 view(s)
04-04-2017, 15:09I agree with regard to getting better value players from abroad. However, it does seem that since CH has been in charge, most of the signings have...53 replies | 4347 view(s)
04-04-2017, 12:59I thought the Leeds fans were excellent at the Amex earlier this season. Continued to sing throughout the game even though they we 2 nil down and...97 replies | 6513 view(s)
04-04-2017, 09:52Anyone know how I place my vote?105 replies | 4377 view(s)
31-03-2017, 17:05I normally run 10 miles on a Saturday morning. Last Saturday I ran a half marathon and I definitely knew I had run an extra 3.1 miles.71 replies | 2343 view(s)
31-03-2017, 11:30Biscuit Barrel replied to a poll BrExit name calling, point scoring etc. in The Other Stuff / ArchiveYou posted the following at 11:41 today (post # 30738. "Just proves most Brexiteers are thick. But I've always said that. And I stand by it."31150 replies | 1205821 view(s)
31-03-2017, 11:25Biscuit Barrel replied to a poll BrExit name calling, point scoring etc. in The Other Stuff / ArchiveCompletely incorrect. The last post to you was the first time I have felt the need to reply in such a way. I have always conducted my self properly...31150 replies | 1205821 view(s)
31-03-2017, 11:12Biscuit Barrel replied to a poll BrExit name calling, point scoring etc. in The Other Stuff / ArchiveI have to say that I find you to be a very stupid person. I think that you think too much and for someone as thick as you, that is not a good idea.31150 replies | 1205821 view(s)
31-03-2017, 10:50I have got this model. It is bloody fantastic.27 replies | 963 view(s)
31-03-2017, 10:44I voted to leave. I am very happy with how Brexit is going. I am reasonably happy with the current government. Please don't speak on my behalf.31150 replies | 1205821 view(s)
30-03-2017, 16:47Biscuit Barrel replied to a thread The Woodland Project - Help Needed Please Good People of NSC in The Big BoardDone. Good luck.23 replies | 1034 view(s)
30-03-2017, 15:54Biscuit Barrel replied to a thread Can you identify these footballers by their beards alone? in The Big Board9/12.30 replies | 938 view(s)
28-03-2017, 15:10I don't find it offensive. Poor headline though.31 replies | 1618 view(s)
28-03-2017, 13:22The story the poster was referring to was a scene from Bottom (Rik Mayall & Ade Edmondson). This is why I said you are talking out of your bottom.115 replies | 7513 view(s)
28-03-2017, 08:44Your talking out of your bottom.115 replies | 7513 view(s)
About Biscuit Barrel
- First Albion game:
- 1989 v Millwall
- Favourite Albion player:
- Danny Cullip
- Best Albion experience:
- Beating Swindon to reach the play off final
- Amex season ticket location:
- Football, Fishing, Cricket, Family
- Sales Rep
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 21:28
- Join Date
- 10:44 - surrey jim mentioned Biscuit Barrel in post AITC Christmas appeal – help charity buy participant a powerchair...rth a bounce, 8ace Biscuit Barrel WildWood edna krab...
- 13:08 - Thunder Bolt quoted Biscuit Barrel in post Wembley next seasonSpurs are still to confirm if they ...
- 08:58 - Soulman quoted Biscuit Barrel in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainI understand your desire to stay in...
- 08:44 - redoubtable seagull quoted Biscuit Barrel in post Wembley next seasonSpurs are still to confirm if they ...
- 08:42 - wellquickwoody quoted Biscuit Barrel in post The Saltdean LidoThe water is going to be heated now...
- 08:32 - Biscuit Barrel quoted Is it PotG? in post The Saltdean LidoWent a lot in the 70s....water w...
- 08:29 - bashlsdir quoted Biscuit Barrel in post Fiscal Failings from Labour AgainI understand your desire to stay in...
- 07:54 - Biscuit Barrel quoted Herr Tubthumper in post Fiscal Failings from Labour Again"£1,640,000,000,000: That's the reco...
- 16:57 - Herr Tubthumper quoted Biscuit Barrel in post Who is the worst type of Socialist ?Genuine question - What do you thin...
- 16:52 - Biscuit Barrel quoted Herr Tubthumper in post Who is the worst type of Socialist ?That it won't be as useful as, say, ...
- 16:46 - Herr Tubthumper quoted Biscuit Barrel in post Who is the worst type of Socialist ?What are your concerns about having...
- 16:43 - Biscuit Barrel quoted Herr Tubthumper in post Who is the worst type of Socialist ?Of course I have to face the consequ...