20-03-2017, 13:33We have problems with our manager's negative "away" tactics - Dyche was thrilled with a 0-0 draw at rock-bottom Sunderland on Saturday. It's...135 replies | 6366 view(s)
20-03-2017, 13:30It looks like you are going up this time along with Newcastle, but I urge Seagulls fans to make the most of any away wins between now and the end of...21 replies | 1891 view(s)
08-03-2017, 19:58lancyclaret replied to a thread Derby fans think they're gonna get stuffed on Friday ! in The Big BoardThere is probably some truth in the "player unrest" theory at Derby - Jason Shackell forced through a move from Burnley in August 2015 to rejoin...109 replies | 11044 view(s)
07-03-2017, 14:02As a Burnley fan, no way do I think we are safe yet.....but I agree that things look very grim for Sunderland and Boro. Palace have gained breathing...3880 replies | 255075 view(s)
07-03-2017, 13:42Villa/Leeds/Brighton treble.47 replies | 2520 view(s)
05-03-2017, 13:10Not getting in the top 6 has to constitute a massive failure for Norwich considering their Championship experience and parachute money. I thought...8 replies | 1260 view(s)
05-03-2017, 13:05lancyclaret replied to a thread Barber confirms Chinese interest in BHAFC player(s) in The Big BoardOnly the real hard-bitten mercenaries would want to play in the Chinese League .44 replies | 5304 view(s)
05-03-2017, 13:01Second place is still very likely despite the successive defeats.....after only losing 5 out of 46 games last season, I am a bit surprised 6 have...65 replies | 6049 view(s)
03-03-2017, 22:40I think if Barton gets a lengthy ban next week and does not return next season, Burnley will be even more determined to have Stephens lining up in...57 replies | 5638 view(s)
02-03-2017, 06:48lancyclaret replied to a thread Leicester City: Premier League champions fight Financial Fair Play breach charge in The Big BoardDisgusting yes....most Leicester fans try to deny they broke the rules to "buy" promotion like Bournemouth, QPR and, last season, Middlesbrough. I...9 replies | 800 view(s)
01-03-2017, 07:55Bournemouth did get BANKROLLED by the Russian - and many would argue Leicester, QPR and Middlesbrough did the same to get to the PL.55 replies | 3358 view(s)
24-02-2017, 09:38Burnley have only had 6 managers in 18 years and only 2 of them were sacked for poor results - Steve Cotterill and Brian Laws. Cotterill was a bit...236 replies | 13521 view(s)
24-02-2017, 02:29Yes, if he thought it was the RIGHT club - maybe someone like Villa or Wolves.236 replies | 13521 view(s)
24-02-2017, 02:16Re Burnley: If we do lose every game for the rest of the season, there is NO WAY Burnley would sack Dyche.236 replies | 13521 view(s)
24-02-2017, 02:14Dyche was strongly rumoured to be in line for the Sunderland job after Burnley were relegated but at the last-minute, thankfully for Burnley,...236 replies | 13521 view(s)
24-02-2017, 02:03Julius Ranieri....."Et tu, Brute?"236 replies | 13521 view(s)
24-02-2017, 01:47This just proves what a horrible club Leicester are.....buying promotion in the early "naughties/2002ish) with money they had not got, going into...236 replies | 13521 view(s)
24-02-2017, 01:30You must have missed Burnley's dip......it was in November/December when they had an eight-game stretch of WON 1 DREW 4 LOST 3.80 replies | 8451 view(s)
23-02-2017, 15:28Oyston should know all about a jail sentence, shouldn't he? Did he serve time for rape/underage sex? I remember visiting fans taunting the Oyston...58 replies | 5263 view(s)
23-02-2017, 15:22lancyclaret replied to a thread How would you feel if Tony Bloom sold the club to the Chinese? in The Big BoardPeople talking about Sky and them losing interest in the PL in the not-too-distant future.....I reckon some other broadcaster would probably jump at...106 replies | 5152 view(s)
22-02-2017, 12:26Thanks for putting me straight but the Seagulls are certainly far from being paupers when it comes to signing players. Also did I read that Bloom...181 replies | 17619 view(s)
22-02-2017, 12:17Mowbray is a decent guy, unlike the two-faced liar Coyle, but I still hope Burton stay up at the expense of either Blackburn or Wigan.50 replies | 2825 view(s)
21-02-2017, 18:10I had a soft spot for Accrington (very unlucky not to be promoted last season on the lowest budget in League 2), but then they knocked us out of the...50 replies | 2825 view(s)
21-02-2017, 18:05Wow.....standing out like a beacon from that article in today's Argus, I didn't realise Bloom has pumped £250 million of his own money into the...181 replies | 17619 view(s)
21-02-2017, 17:57Nice to see Judas Coyle fail at yet another of our Lancashire rivals.....Blackburn, Bolton, Wigan......Preston next? And then he can work his way...50 replies | 2825 view(s)
21-02-2017, 10:13lancyclaret replied to a thread Which 3 PL teams (2 if you include Palace) do you want relegated this season? in The Big BoardI'd love Bournemouth and Boro to go down (purely because of Howe and Karanka). Not fussed about 3rd spot.46 replies | 2131 view(s)
21-02-2017, 09:35I want the team who has a better chance of beating Leeds in the play-offs to LOSE tonight. I cannot bear the the thought of Leeds fluking their way...125 replies | 10089 view(s)
21-02-2017, 09:29lancyclaret started a thread Which 3 PL teams (2 if you include Palace) do you want relegated this season? in The Big BoardI'm assuming Brighton will be promoted.46 replies | 2131 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 20-03-2017 13:38
- Join Date
- 13:49 - Pavilionaire quoted lancyclaret in post Get Ready For Tough Times.....Burnley - 11 away wins in 2015/1...
- 13:44 - Triggaaar quoted lancyclaret in post Get Ready For Tough Times.....It looks like you are going up t...
- 13:38 - FishPie quoted lancyclaret in post Get Ready For Tough Times.....It looks like you are going up t...
- 16:32 - nwgull quoted lancyclaret in post Leicester City: Premier League champions fight Financial Fair Play breach chargeDisgusting yes....most Leicester...
- 07:18 - nicko31 quoted lancyclaret in post Leicester City: Premier League champions fight Financial Fair Play breach chargeDisgusting yes....most Leicester...
- 06:48 - lancyclaret quoted Foul Play Rocks in post Leicester City: Premier League champions fight Financial Fair Play breach chargeSurely not another club that cheated...
- 10:51 - darkwolf666 quoted lancyclaret in post Am coming round to thinking that NewcastleYou must have missed Burnley's d...
- 09:57 - warmleyseagull quoted lancyclaret in post Am coming round to thinking that NewcastleYou must have missed Burnley's d...
- 09:38 - lancyclaret quoted Stat Brother in post Ranieri SackedBut that wasn't the question that...
- 08:35 - Stat Brother quoted lancyclaret in post Ranieri SackedRe Burnley: If we do lose every ...
- 02:29 - lancyclaret quoted Megazone in post Ranieri SackedSo you reckon Dyche would lea...
- 02:17 - Megazone quoted lancyclaret in post Ranieri SackedDyche was strongly rumoured to b...
- 02:16 - lancyclaret quoted Stat Brother in post Ranieri SackedAs their next 4 games are away fr...
- 02:14 - lancyclaret quoted Nixonator in post Ranieri SackedFewer than most clubs I would ...