Yesterday, 21:56Yet amazingly in about 6 weeks time this board will (hopefully) be full of posters suggesting TB signs the likes of £80k a week Defoe. All these...80 replies | 3913 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:51Stat Brother replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Big BoardAnd lets stop calling them jihadist, or Islamists, or terrorists, lets call them what they really are... ...murderers. Much the same as...355 replies | 18948 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:44There;s no way PB earns anywhere near the amount of cash he should. Every time he's forced to answer yet another myopic email sent from the...80 replies | 3913 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:36:bowdown: Have you no shame!18812 replies | 667893 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:44Am I in Egypt?22 replies | 789 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:34Stat Brother replied to a thread Brazil football team signs goalkeeper convicted of killing girlfriend in The Big BoardCan you imagine the hullabaloo if he'd tweeted about it*. *I hope the team doesn't miss simple tap ins. #wantajobdone.10 replies | 519 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:30Can you call West Sussex an island?18 replies | 665 view(s)
21-03-2017, 19:32This front page says it all about supporting the English football team:- http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football All the BBC has to 'promote' the...29 replies | 1232 view(s)
21-03-2017, 18:51Stat Brother started a thread Brazil football team signs goalkeeper convicted of killing girlfriend in The Big Board...Bruno – as he is best known in Brazil – has served less than a third of the 22-year sentence handed down by a lower court for ordering the 2010...10 replies | 519 view(s)
21-03-2017, 18:42We're praying for anything but Friday night. Jnr does a school theatrical group and, having won the area competition, that Friday is the evening...95 replies | 6315 view(s)
21-03-2017, 14:38TBH I found the Brighton fans response far more reprehensible than SD's tweet. Not to mention somewhat ironic:- 'aarrggghhh someone has a...285 replies | 19409 view(s)
21-03-2017, 14:23Sadly when he was starting out, that's pretty much what my mate Colin would do, as I was teaching him all he now knows!! Even to mountain bikers....18812 replies | 667893 view(s)
21-03-2017, 09:08I always give and pretty much always receive a little nod or right fingers flick. It wouldn't surprised me, in the slightest, if my less than...18812 replies | 667893 view(s)
21-03-2017, 06:21Win the next 2 games and the Albion will be:- Top of the league. A minimum of 9 points clear of third. With only 6 (six) games remaining. ...37 replies | 2015 view(s)
20-03-2017, 22:12...25 replies | 1543 view(s)
20-03-2017, 19:54The Trump-Russia Story Has Only Just Begun (To Explode) http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-russia-comey_us_58d01dd6e4b0be71dcf6e972528 replies | 18477 view(s)
20-03-2017, 19:36Oh blimey I'm a bit late to the story on this one. Is it just coincidence that the Albion are off to Valencia? That'll be the Valencia which is...41 replies | 4115 view(s)
20-03-2017, 14:24This morning I listened to the first episode of:- 'Quickly Kevin; will he score' - A long interview with Matt Le Tiss. It's not exactly...356 replies | 24270 view(s)
19-03-2017, 20:49I can cope with acne, they're supposed to have that. I can even cope with the 'units'. I found Gonzaga's 'outhouse' sporting a beard the Bruno...26 replies | 1651 view(s)
19-03-2017, 20:09For reasons you're not bored enough to want to know why, I'm short of podcasts early next week. While trawling around I found a new one from Josh...356 replies | 24270 view(s)
19-03-2017, 18:20Just Haribo Tangfastics.18812 replies | 667893 view(s)
19-03-2017, 18:09All hail the King of Crackling... ...for that is I. :bowdown: :flypig: :bowdown:18812 replies | 667893 view(s)
19-03-2017, 17:50We'll definitely get out of the division, just not in the direction you're thinking.25 replies | 1780 view(s)
19-03-2017, 17:40Stat Brother replied to a thread Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan! in The Big BoardI can confidently say, if I got it, the one thing your post wasn't is subtle.204 replies | 26370 view(s)
19-03-2017, 17:03Stat Brother replied to a thread Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan! in The Big BoardYou forgot:- Regards DS.204 replies | 26370 view(s)
19-03-2017, 13:05But I'd also look to substitute him when it's 'one of those games'. You've got to worry about the calibre of supporter who would drop AK for the...41 replies | 3508 view(s)
19-03-2017, 12:06Stat Brother replied to a thread Chins up lads, we are guaranteed a play offs spot at worst sure;y: in The Big BoardIf either Newcastle or the Albion found themselves in the play-offs, having been top 2 since October, I wouldn't expect either team to go up.22 replies | 839 view(s)
19-03-2017, 11:41Oh dear god even more bad news. The top 3 all kick off at the same time for the next match. :ohmy: Prepare yourself for all the young'uns...160 replies | 12649 view(s)
19-03-2017, 11:32What's the reason for the other games AK has gone missing or been far too selfish? Chances are the answer is he's only 25, he's incredibly...31 replies | 1711 view(s)
19-03-2017, 09:35Imagine what NSC would be like if Huddersfield had won. :ohmy:43 replies | 3341 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- July 20
- First Albion game:
- Play-off final in Cardiff
- Best Albion experience:
- Brighton winning in Cardiff
- Shaky Town, NZ
- Drop, cover and hold
- Lazy fucker
Founder member of Meggy's Fan Club. The best pussy in Eastbourne.
Team Cycling Geek
Team Cycling Geek
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 12-02-2017 22:03
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
- 19:13 - clippedgull mentioned Woodchip in post Anyone here live in Wellington New Zealand or New Zealand in general?I believe Woodchip is living in New Zea...
- 05:19 - Stat Brother mentioned Woodchip in post Materialistic things you miss from your home countryWoodchip only posting sparsel...
- 19:05 - dannyboy quoted Woodchip in post emmigrating? What were your experiences? specifically New ZealandWe moved over in June 2012 (t...
- 11:18 - Tom Hark, Preston Park quoted Woodchip in post emmigrating? What were your experiences? specifically New ZealandWe've got so much carp that w...
- 10:34 - Driver8 quoted Woodchip in post New Zealand - South IslandI'm very envious Mr 8. I did ...
- 13:11 - dazzer6666 quoted Woodchip in post NSC and iPadJust use Tapatalk on mobile d...
- 07:57 - The Birdman quoted Woodchip in post Next game V Hull might be a complete sell outI'll be in New Zealand. :lolo...
- 00:00 - Woodchip quoted dingodan in post Clerk Jailed for Refusing to Give out Gay marriage licences... bigotry. Come on dingodan, you can still dig y...
- 06:21 - Woodchip quoted BadFish in post Clerk Jailed for Refusing to Give out Gay marriage licencesMaybe that is why they are e...
- 06:20 - BadFish quoted Woodchip in post Clerk Jailed for Refusing to Give out Gay marriage licencesNot according to her three ex...
- 06:19 - Woodchip quoted BadFish in post Clerk Jailed for Refusing to Give out Gay marriage licencesAhh, so it is her that is be...
- 05:43 - Woodchip quoted BadFish in post Clerk Jailed for Refusing to Give out Gay marriage licencesSurely then they could organ...