Yesterday, 21:41Just gotta hold that form through to late October. :facepalm:50 replies | 985 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:38The Nat'nals have 41 runs in the last 25 innings @ Colorado.50 replies | 985 view(s)
Yesterday, 19:03Stat Brother replied to a thread Spurs fan attacks fellow supporter in 'Chelsea mix-up' in The Big BoardNo mention of the assailant instantly falling to the floor and writhing around as if shot.25 replies | 1385 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:49Oh well, that'll be the end of that then.19 replies | 1414 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:31Stat Brother replied to a thread Spurs fan attacks fellow supporter in 'Chelsea mix-up' in The Big BoardThe suspect is described as a white man, aged in his early 20s and approximately 5ft 10ins tall. He was wearing a black hooded top or jacket. ...25 replies | 1385 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:03I didn't realise gobbing off in a foul and abusive manner then running away gesticulating would be considered aggressive. Stupid - yes....19 replies | 1340 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:51I've always said Al Habsi was better than Stockdale. :facepalm: :lolol:19 replies | 1340 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:47857558465954316288 If IF this did actually happened I think we can safely say it'll never happen again. :lol:37 replies | 3915 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:37Or the £8m Brighton were about to pay for pilchard? A multi million pound figure isn't out of context for Stewart. Football transfers are out...98 replies | 5939 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:24It's probably just Leeds trying to upset one of their rivals for promotion, as we enter into the final phase of the season... ...oh hang on.85 replies | 8056 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:31Come on people, someone must have watched Brockmire. I've just seen ep 5 and it's funkin hilarious.50 replies | 985 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:59What about unassuming football managers, with connections in North London?15 replies | 1496 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:56CH might (but I doubt it) but signing the likes of Adam really doesn't fit with the clubs MO. That really would be 'dead' money, as they'll be no...98 replies | 5939 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:48Which opens up a whole other kick in the knackers. What weekly wage will a team commit to paying CA for the next 3 years? The best thing...98 replies | 5939 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:30All true but the bottom line is:- If Stewart does come on the market a club will overpay. Liverpool know that leaving only one question - 'by...98 replies | 5939 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:27Only one problem, the price tag isn't exorbitant. Obviously it is to the rest of us, in the real world, but it's not in the world of young English...98 replies | 5939 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:58There's a massive gulf in class (but not money) in playing for a top 4 place and 4th from bottom.98 replies | 5939 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:51Shirley that all depends on which end of the Premier League you're playing.98 replies | 5939 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:43NSC really needs to raise it's game though. You can't rely on me to do the decent thing, a few more of you need to step up:-98 replies | 5939 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:40Great isn't it.98 replies | 5939 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:36For all those saying he's too expensive need to remember the club were all for spending a similar amount on pilchard. I can't help thinking CH...98 replies | 5939 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:59The club doesn't have the luxury of updating every position. Poc and Bong are both very capable left backs, as is Rosenior, and they are both...38 replies | 2727 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:54The point is he's not. Yet the NSC wish list consists of similar but considerably better and more experienced players.98 replies | 5939 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:17I love the last line:- "The club is working to identify a new site for its stadium and it is our ambition that a new stadium would be built in...21 replies | 2424 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:07But how much has he earned?98 replies | 5939 view(s)
26-04-2017, 18:40I'd forgotten about Brum's previous owner:- TTA’s buyout ends Carson Yeung’s seven-year ownership of the club which saw them win the League Cup in...21 replies | 810 view(s)
26-04-2017, 17:49Camouflage.47 replies | 2336 view(s)
26-04-2017, 17:39Stat Brother replied to a thread Tiny details about the PREMIER LEAGUE that you can't wait for... in The Big BoardAh seeing AITC winning an award has reminded me of another one, assuming one of the MotD's still has a feature about clubs community programmes. I...128 replies | 13073 view(s)
26-04-2017, 16:54Yes you may well be right, Maybe Rowett wanted to stay and the board were being paranoid. Although I find it hard to believe this was all one way...21 replies | 810 view(s)
26-04-2017, 16:35Maybe or maybe the compensation deal wasn't instantly forthcoming. A quick glance through this,...21 replies | 810 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- July 20
- First Albion game:
- Play-off final in Cardiff
- Best Albion experience:
- Brighton winning in Cardiff
- Shaky Town, NZ
- Drop, cover and hold
- Lazy fucker
Team Cycling Geek
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 12-02-2017 22:03
- Join Date
- 19:13 - clippedgull mentioned Woodchip in post Anyone here live in Wellington New Zealand or New Zealand in general?I believe Woodchip is living in New Zea...
- 05:19 - Stat Brother mentioned Woodchip in post Materialistic things you miss from your home countryWoodchip only posting sparsel...
- 19:05 - dannyboy quoted Woodchip in post emmigrating? What were your experiences? specifically New ZealandWe moved over in June 2012 (t...
- 11:18 - Tom Hark, Preston Park quoted Woodchip in post emmigrating? What were your experiences? specifically New ZealandWe've got so much carp that w...
- 10:34 - Driver8 quoted Woodchip in post New Zealand - South IslandI'm very envious Mr 8. I did ...
- 13:11 - dazzer6666 quoted Woodchip in post NSC and iPadJust use Tapatalk on mobile d...
- 07:57 - The Birdman quoted Woodchip in post Next game V Hull might be a complete sell outI'll be in New Zealand. :lolo...
- 00:00 - Woodchip quoted dingodan in post Clerk Jailed for Refusing to Give out Gay marriage licences... bigotry. Come on dingodan, you can still dig y...
- 06:21 - Woodchip quoted BadFish in post Clerk Jailed for Refusing to Give out Gay marriage licencesMaybe that is why they are e...
- 06:20 - BadFish quoted Woodchip in post Clerk Jailed for Refusing to Give out Gay marriage licencesNot according to her three ex...
- 06:19 - Woodchip quoted BadFish in post Clerk Jailed for Refusing to Give out Gay marriage licencesAhh, so it is her that is be...
- 05:43 - Woodchip quoted BadFish in post Clerk Jailed for Refusing to Give out Gay marriage licencesSurely then they could organ...