21-07-2016, 16:19Meade's Ball replied to a thread Things you've had to endure for the other half..... in The Big BoardSubtitles. She's of the Spanish variety so anything we watched to begin with needed subtitles. Now, I am addicted to subtitles and struggle to watch...95 replies | 4244 view(s)
21-07-2016, 14:12Never renowned for any screamers in my time, but the goal I cherish was in dummying a pass, which bamboozled 3 defenders. The ball then sped to my...52 replies | 1157 view(s)
20-07-2016, 22:16I'm no fan of big Sam's ways or teams, but Easy is right in suggesting that we ask our players to think and play in a way that they simply cannot. He...175 replies | 7035 view(s)
17-07-2016, 21:32Remakes are generally tiresome fare, but for me, now at least, i am unhurt by the thought of a cherished memory tainted by its reinvention on screen....169 replies | 10442 view(s)
15-07-2016, 16:38Meade's Ball replied to a thread Kit announcement date and time being announced at 4:30 in The Big Board:) He seems the sort of guy who'd happily tattoo his beard with the logo though. Or even have a small gull take up nest in his chinbushery.520 replies | 47642 view(s)
15-07-2016, 16:24Meade's Ball replied to a thread Kit announcement date and time being announced at 4:30 in The Big BoardI'd like a free ever-growing Bruno beard if I buy a shirt this year.520 replies | 47642 view(s)
15-07-2016, 11:41Meade's Ball replied to a thread Do you like your first name? Would you change it, if you could? in The Big BoardMy first name, Andy, which I don't mind greatly, is not one of any great potency, I find. I am not a puissant person, so in that way it does fit, but...75 replies | 2498 view(s)
15-07-2016, 10:27A wasp that shares your postcode, I hope.29 replies | 1277 view(s)
10-07-2016, 20:13Fears now of France not putting their chances away, like Germany, and Ronaldo performing one of his truly unbelievable acts - leaping...he can...121 replies | 4452 view(s)
08-07-2016, 14:51Meade's Ball replied to a thread BHAFC Fans given banning order.................... in The Big BoardI've always suspected that Mark Gatiss of wrongdoing.712 replies | 60355 view(s)
08-07-2016, 14:13Heavy bird sleeves would mean an incredibly slow applause.104 replies | 7914 view(s)
08-07-2016, 11:22The north stand cannae clap at the correct tempo for Good Old Sussex by the Sea, so I wouldn't fancy our chances at a mass coordinated beat of the...104 replies | 7914 view(s)
07-07-2016, 14:16In the bits and pieces I've seen of his appearances, he's looked pretty unspectacular really. Alright a large chunk of that cash will be on...22 replies | 2299 view(s)
07-07-2016, 11:52It has been rather drab and uneventful this summer. Euro 2016 I have glanced at half-heartedly on and off. It's also my birthday in a few days, and I...61 replies | 5259 view(s)
06-07-2016, 21:11I'm not in love with Wales or hurt for them to be losing, but i really do hate that Ronaldo.71 replies | 2751 view(s)
06-07-2016, 10:30We had an email at work t'other day from a chap whose name is PHOEBES. He said that in his country it is pronounced FORBES, but now that he works in...59 replies | 8847 view(s)
04-07-2016, 21:39Forgetfulness is an awful thing. Especially so when you've forgotten how much you used to dislike something, and there it is again in front of you...169 replies | 10442 view(s)
03-07-2016, 19:38Pretty pleased. Never a creature of burning pace, so as long as time hasn't taken away his body's ability to float he should be quite an asset at...272 replies | 20796 view(s)
02-07-2016, 20:48Meade and co - well, i await the nod from my closest associates, Barry Skincoat and Sheldon Parchment, for them to say that i can really publicly...544 replies | 61054 view(s)
01-07-2016, 15:01Yup, me too, so I'm utterly Belgian for the night. I'd rather they win anyway.231 replies | 8376 view(s)
01-07-2016, 09:38I would, yes. One of my main hobbies was to daub schools and places of worship with hateful scrawled drivel, and now every f*cker is doing it. I'd...270 replies | 10357 view(s)
28-06-2016, 09:08Meade's Ball replied to a thread Did anyone else enjoy watching Joe Hart advertising shampoo during halftime? in The Big BoardI might be a creature of sometime cruelty, but I can't fully prevent a nefarious smirk from creeping onto my face when seeing Premier League...10 replies | 593 view(s)
28-06-2016, 08:52Looks like the poor kid is trying to hide his receding hairline. Tragic.37 replies | 3194 view(s)
24-06-2016, 11:35Meade's Ball replied to a poll THE referendum thread (others will be merged with this) in The Big BoardOh f*cking hell.5882 replies | 170710 view(s)
24-06-2016, 09:38You'd have to double the size of your adam's apple too. The scots have giant ones. Even the scotettes.87 replies | 4270 view(s)
24-06-2016, 09:23I very much hope so. The idea that change can only be to the right has to be quashed by a decent and forward-thinking leader from the centre-left...58 replies | 1975 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
About Meade's Ball
- Date of Birth
- July 11, 1975 (41)
About Meade's Ball
- Favourite Albion player:
- Jeff Minton
- Hither (sometimes Thither)
- Internet Sheriff
Milk, milk, lemonade
Round the corner chocolate's made
Round the corner chocolate's made
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 22:40
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 10:31 - Deleted Posts
- 10:30 - Bozza mentioned Meade's Ball in post *~*~* NSC Betting Game 2014-15 - free to enter - win cash - 2 ways to win *~*~*... 13 240 Meade's Ball ...
- 09:51 - Bozza mentioned Meade's Ball in post *~*~* NSC Betting Game 2014-15 - free to enter - win cash - 2 ways to win *~*~*... 13 239 Meade's Ball ...
- 09:51 - Deleted Posts
- 20:05 - Deleted Posts
- 20:05 - Bozza mentioned Meade's Ball in post *~*~* NSC Betting Game 2014-15 - free to enter - win cash - 2 ways to win *~*~*... 13 241 @Meade's Ball ...
- 22:41 - Bozza mentioned Meade's Ball in post *** NSC shirt sponsorship 2014-15 *** - Updated 01/02/15 - please check if you've donated...t 20 paypal @Meade's Ball 15 paypal @we...
- 22:41 - Deleted Posts
- 21:56 - Bozza mentioned Meade's Ball in post *~*~* NSC Betting Game 2014-15 - free to enter - win cash - 2 ways to win *~*~*... 13 249 @Meade's Ball ...
- 21:55 - Deleted Posts
- 22:13 - Bozza mentioned Meade's Ball in post *~*~* NSC Betting Game 2014-15 - free to enter - win cash - 2 ways to win *~*~*... 13 254 @Meade's Ball ...
- 08:51 - Bozza mentioned Meade's Ball in post *** NSC shirt sponsorship 2014-15 *** - Updated 01/02/15 - please check if you've donated...t 20 paypal @Meade's Ball 15 paypal @we...
- 16:38 - Meade's Ball quoted Easy 10 in post Kit announcement date and time being announced at 4:30Bruno has already been warne...
- 16:27 - Easy 10 quoted Meade's Ball in post Kit announcement date and time being announced at 4:30I'd like a free ever-growing Brun...
- 10:27 - Meade's Ball quoted Muhammed 'im hard' Bruce Lee in post Postcode Lottery?I'd rather shove wasps up my arse A wasp that sh...
- 15:41 - Meade's Ball quoted East Preston Gull in post The definitive EU Referendum thread (please keep it all here)http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201606...
- 21:51 - SIMMO SAYS quoted Meade's Ball in post Taking time off for England Wales game.Aye, the Meade has the afternoon ...
- 11:52 - Meade's Ball quoted Buzzer in post Tories in a total messAnd yet they're still going...
- 11:00 - Meade's Ball quoted CHAPPERS in post Tories in a total messI can't wait for Boris to be ...