Today, 07:46Any kit where the sponsorship avoids being on a big rectangular banner slapped on the front of the shirt instantly looks better.14 replies | 510 view(s)
Today, 07:19Hardly surprising though is it. The last few years have been quite a shock to the system having not seemed too far removed from literally having...108 replies | 6411 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:24Very much the guy I want to see us bringing in, but .... there will be plenty of competition for him, and there is no way this was a call from the...37 replies | 4142 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:01Easy for Kelly to be "furious" but I don't remember any great plans from him if we didn't have a ground to share. As I saw it - and know no...47 replies | 3321 view(s)
26-04-2017, 09:27Gritt23 replied to a thread Newcastle United (and West Ham) under investigation over transfers in The Big BoardIt is fixed. Small Club (eg Luton) = 30 points. Big Club (eg West Ham) = shit yourself and just tell them not to be naughty again.207 replies | 18859 view(s)
25-04-2017, 14:47If we were to get as big as Charlton were, I would hope that we can learn from them and not spout nonsense like "we need to get rid of so that we...91 replies | 6593 view(s)
25-04-2017, 14:28Yes! This does have the whiff of a thread that will get bounced in a years time, when we are worrying about getting past Derby and their record of...91 replies | 6593 view(s)
25-04-2017, 14:18In which case, does the question change to "how big do we want to become" on the basis that to get beyond probably 7th at the moment, we would need...91 replies | 6593 view(s)
25-04-2017, 10:01Meade's Ball replied to a thread Anyone else really excited about Bananarama coming to Brighton in The Big BoardSuch news made me briefly delve into the past, and find a horribly unnecessary, yet mildly tragic, fact from the internet: In 1998, a Best of Let...59 replies | 2585 view(s)
24-04-2017, 09:29No, that's not my understanding. I believe we have maxed out already.157 replies | 10600 view(s)
22-04-2017, 09:07Oh yes please, can we be a bit MORE disrespectful to Newcastle, who to a man, crowned themselves CHAMPIONS from the moment they were relegated last...78 replies | 3593 view(s)
22-04-2017, 08:44Does everything have to be a foul or a dive? Is it a non-contact sport now? Personally, I thought it was a penalty, but marginal. However, to...35 replies | 1866 view(s)
21-04-2017, 16:08Maz, that was it. Used to love watching him play on the match table in the middle. REALLY good player.30 replies | 727 view(s)
21-04-2017, 15:47I once got completely drunk on a beautiful smokey American beauty at a fancy London bar, but could I remember what it was the next day? No chance,...40 replies | 1224 view(s)
21-04-2017, 15:44Gritt23 replied to a thread Christian Walton - Premier League keeper in the making? in The Big BoardYep, thought so.20 replies | 1127 view(s)
21-04-2017, 15:43Thanks for that heads-up! I'm rather well stocked at the moment, but that also means I can probably sneak another couple of bottles in without the...40 replies | 1224 view(s)
21-04-2017, 15:25Gritt23 replied to a thread Christian Walton - Premier League keeper in the making? in The Big BoardAren't all 3 of our keepers out of contract this summer? Personally, I would be happy to have him sat on our bench waiting for his opportunity,...20 replies | 1127 view(s)
21-04-2017, 15:16That's where I used to mostly play, Zans! I played a lot of clubs in the Brighton League, but it was only ever Zans that I was actually a member of....30 replies | 727 view(s)
21-04-2017, 14:58Apart from when he threatened to have Dennis Taylor murdered! Oh Alex had his nasty, spiteful side to him, and was so far up his own arse at times...30 replies | 727 view(s)
21-04-2017, 13:30Honestly, I probably saw a Oscar Garcia type season again, where we just about drag ourselves into the play-offs, but then get utterly found out in...68 replies | 2174 view(s)
21-04-2017, 12:44That's a good point, and one I was thinking about in relation to previous eras just the other day. Has the popularity waned from it's 80's heyday as...30 replies | 727 view(s)
21-04-2017, 10:48Of course, it absolutely CAN work without Ronnie, but it's the risk, because as the game stands right now we are looking at snooker taking a hit in...30 replies | 727 view(s)
21-04-2017, 10:44Yes it does, I like the current series, but I don't know how the BBC are doing with viewing figures, and sales of the programme around the World.30 replies | 727 view(s)
21-04-2017, 09:56Avid snooker fans will, but plenty will simply stop watching. as it is, the sport has lost a lot of viewers because "it doesn't have the characters...30 replies | 727 view(s)
21-04-2017, 09:21No, not yet. Hard to see what the alternative is though.24 replies | 1354 view(s)
21-04-2017, 09:10You can see why though. Easy to dismiss players with attitude as "not bigger than the club" or "not bigger than the game" but if ever there was a...30 replies | 727 view(s)
21-04-2017, 09:05He'll be one of our Star right-Bucks.23 replies | 1312 view(s)
21-04-2017, 08:57Willie Young - although that wasn't directly from Arsenal. Forest, perhaps? Ah, the days when having a Young team meant Eric, Willie and Alan all...37 replies | 2393 view(s)
21-04-2017, 08:13Dreadful, dreadful news. Used to work with a guy who went to school with Ugo, and he always used to say what a lovely guy he was. Far, FAR too...54 replies | 2626 view(s)
20-04-2017, 13:57Not picking on you Sydney (although any excuse for you to reply and see that Avatar again!), could have been one of 100,000 posts on here or millions...46 replies | 1557 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- July 11, 1975 (41)
About Meade's Ball
- Favourite Albion player:
- Jeff Minton
- Hither (sometimes Thither)
- Internet Sheriff
Round the corner chocolate's made
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 05:31
- Join Date
- 16:48 - Bozza mentioned Meade's Ball in post Kit Sponsorship dinner @ The Amex, 18/03/14 *Draw done*... Knibb 20 Paypal Meade's Ball 20 Paypal The Old...
- 17:51 - Norman Potting quoted Meade's Ball in post Worst thing you eat regularly?My mother, and her gentle oaf of ...
- 13:12 - Surf's Up quoted Meade's Ball in post Worst thing you eat regularly?Tis bread for me. And that there ...
- 13:00 - The Andy Naylor Fan Club quoted Meade's Ball in post Worst thing you eat regularly?It's Your Mum time, innit? Dr...
- 12:51 - skipper734 quoted Meade's Ball in post Worst thing you eat regularly?chubbily wolfed. Another gem.
- 11:59 - Triggaaar quoted Meade's Ball in post Worst thing you eat regularly?My mother, and her gentle oaf of ...
- 11:25 - Meade's Ball quoted hans kraay fan club in post Worst thing you eat regularly?A BIG pack of these things is a very dan...
- 11:22 - Meade's Ball quoted KingstonSeagull in post Worst thing you eat regularly?Scabs That reminds me of the word o...
- 11:14 - dazzer6666 quoted Meade's Ball in post Worst thing you eat regularly?It's Your Mum time, innit? No.
- 22:35 - studio150 quoted Meade's Ball in post Film 2017Passengers was just about alright...
- 10:31 - Meade's Ball quoted Simster in post Film 2017Another one here looking for...
- 09:32 - Meade's Ball quoted Uncle Spielberg in post Film 2017For me it is far better than the Art...
- 08:59 - Uncle Spielberg quoted Meade's Ball in post Film 2017It's not as good as The Artist. I...
- 08:11 - Meade's Ball quoted vegster in post Film 2017Welcome to 2017 Uncle, I mig...
- 22:16 - Meade's Ball quoted Norman Potting in post So what did you get?Remarkable Mr MB. Surreal, but rema...
- 22:07 - Meade's Ball quoted vegster in post Christmas Text MessagePhil Mitchell is getting a n...
- 21:58 - Norman Potting quoted Meade's Ball in post So what did you get?Someone at work this year challen...
- 17:39 - Meade's Ball quoted El Presidente in post So what did you get?Wwwdwdwwwwwdwdwww w*nk, w*nk, w*nk...
- 12:30 - sydney quoted Meade's Ball in post Christmas Text MessageI received the text, yes, but a t...