16-02-2017, 07:50Headbands like Foster or Eric Young would surely be more than adequate with today's balls if anything is needed at all.29 replies | 880 view(s)
16-02-2017, 07:44Very tough fighting against drunken , overweight England fans, but I'm sure if they came up against our most fearsome, well drilled firm they'd soon...102 replies | 10723 view(s)
15-02-2017, 16:23Cleared of hitting a bouncer with a Jack Daniels bottle. (Argus) Speaking after the hearing , Rohan told waiting journalists: "I always knew I would...116 replies | 9155 view(s)
14-02-2017, 16:08I'm not one for jewelry usually, but that makes my special area go all tingly.13 replies | 1279 view(s)
14-02-2017, 15:59Wellesley replied to a poll What have you bought your lover for Valentines Day? in The Big BoardIt doesn't matter if you're an iron, you can still get your boyfriend something.46 replies | 1523 view(s)
12-02-2017, 10:29Although I often feel I'd like to slap him in the mouth, it's good to see people that speak their minds. It makes viewing more interesting, otherwise...74 replies | 4251 view(s)
12-02-2017, 10:23The more card-shy refs the better for us as far as Dunk's concerned.58 replies | 3611 view(s)
12-02-2017, 09:06Yes, I often turn up at half time. 'A MILLION miles.' OK.29 replies | 2053 view(s)
11-02-2017, 21:40Sidwell was very good today, but nobody came close to Solly, even two goal Hemed.29 replies | 2053 view(s)
11-02-2017, 13:22Wellesley replied to a thread The Award-Winning Official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2016-17 Season] in The Big BoardStay safe everyone.11231 replies | 832344 view(s)
10-02-2017, 23:03I agree, but there's something about those colours that makes me want to vomit.50 replies | 4446 view(s)
05-02-2017, 13:25This is worse than watching us play. I'm shitting myself when there's a chance at either end of the pitch.111 replies | 7226 view(s)
04-02-2017, 07:04Wellesley replied to a thread Why do players feel the need post apologies on twitter for losing ? in The Big Board"Poor performance tonight but it was a fantastic result for Leeds!" #marchingontogether.13 replies | 914 view(s)
03-02-2017, 23:19Eating my own children was probably the best financial move I ever made.127 replies | 7289 view(s)
02-02-2017, 19:31:thumbsup:50 replies | 2023 view(s)
02-02-2017, 18:17That's one in the eye for him.26 replies | 1402 view(s)
01-02-2017, 07:25Of course not. I hear the Foredown camera obscura has tipped the balance of many a tight negotiation in our favour already.35 replies | 2126 view(s)
31-01-2017, 20:28No chance of that, they're so shit they lost to f#*cking Lincoln City!525 replies | 38959 view(s)
30-01-2017, 20:57Wellesley replied to a thread Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition in The Big BoardRacist!1502 replies | 41543 view(s)
30-01-2017, 10:44Wellesley replied to a thread Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition in The Big BoardDonald Trump is a man of action. He is doing what he promised he would do and carrying out the policies that his nation voted him in for. If innocent...1502 replies | 41543 view(s)
29-01-2017, 21:17Thank you for protecting us. I don't think we would have been able to cope with such a brilliant mind without your help.:facepalm:124 replies | 14034 view(s)
29-01-2017, 18:04Grrrrrr, the op has made me so angry. Our club is like an empty vessel, plodding relentlessly like a soulless zombie to the Premier League, while he...124 replies | 14034 view(s)
27-01-2017, 20:40Superb fa cup atmosphere. Fair play to the Derby fans.121 replies | 5254 view(s)
27-01-2017, 12:29He's now playing for the East Carolina Pirates.9 replies | 672 view(s)
26-01-2017, 21:00And we were dancing, and singing, and moving to the grooving, And just when it hit me Somebody turned around and shouted, Play that Lewis Dunky...74 replies | 6754 view(s)
26-01-2017, 08:29If you like, but be gentle with me.:kiss:34 replies | 1376 view(s)
24-01-2017, 16:13Absolute thick as pig-shit scumbag.5 replies | 484 view(s)
21-01-2017, 18:30Why is it, everytime I want to use an emoji I look through them and think it's not there, then I look again and think it's been removed and then...18 replies | 1796 view(s)
8 replies | 597 view(s)
21-01-2017, 10:27Yes there was.50 replies | 3914 view(s)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 14:20
- Join Date
- 20:20 - TSB mentioned Wellesley in post Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***...Cheers mate. It was Wellesley. He's a big fan - ho...
- 06:44 - Wellesley mentioned champion7 in post Eurovision 2014 - The Sweepstake...lt, wunt be druv, champion7 and your CREEPY moth...
- 06:44 - Wellesley mentioned wunt be druv in post Eurovision 2014 - The Sweepstake...Owl, @Thunderbolt, wunt be druv, champion7 and your...
- 06:44 - Wellesley mentioned Czechmate in post Eurovision 2014 - The Sweepstake...REEPY mother song, Czechmate and (happily) Welle...
- 06:44 - Wellesley mentioned SouthCoastOwl in post Eurovision 2014 - The Sweepstake...26868]See ya later SouthCoastOwl, @Thunderbolt, wunt...
- 16:27 - Taybha quoted Wellesley in post What have you bought your lover for Valentines Day?It doesn't matter if you're an...
- 15:59 - Wellesley quoted Taybha in post What have you bought your lover for Valentines Day?A iron . It doesn't matter...
- 11:46 - GreersElbow quoted Wellesley in post Ginger dominationSidwell was very good today, b...
- 10:33 - The Clamp quoted Wellesley in post Piers Morgan told to F off by Jim JeffriesAlthough I often feel I'd like...
- 09:06 - Wellesley quoted NooBHA in post Ginger dominationReally........................
- 20:57 - Wellesley quoted DataPoint in post Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petitionMuslim's are not all suicide b...
- 18:18 - cheshunt seagull quoted Wellesley in post Inauguration of the USA 45th President - Donald TrumpGenuinely pleased to see a man...
- 17:43 - Wellesley quoted Two Professors in post Inauguration of the USA 45th President - Donald TrumpMeanwhile,in London,100's of 1000's...