15-01-2017, 10:57Reagulls replied to a thread What do you do for a living more importantly how much do you earn...... in The Big BoardI've sent you a PM:thumbsup:242 replies | 16594 view(s)
10-01-2017, 19:48Done 47%...172 replies | 8875 view(s)
07-01-2017, 18:03I'd like to have seen his goal but couldn't find a good stream.70 replies | 5225 view(s)
03-01-2017, 14:56I read somewhere last year that we train in a way to finish the second half of the season stronger. It worked very well last year until the...14 replies | 629 view(s)
03-01-2017, 14:40Is he staying back so they can't kick off while we celebrate?42 replies | 5269 view(s)
26-12-2016, 00:18Thank you, I've have a lovely day with them cooking dinner and playing games giving them Christmas Day no.2. Blimey, I thought having my first...28 replies | 1246 view(s)
25-12-2016, 23:16Mine are still up... 12 & 9 years old, Picked them up from their mums at 1.00pm today and they can stay up as late as they like! They'll hopefully...28 replies | 1246 view(s)
24-12-2016, 09:52I might work out how much I need to charge them so I can get mine for free, only seems fair having organised it all. I'll just call it a tip :wink:61 replies | 3314 view(s)
21-12-2016, 19:25Reminds me of one of my favourite Modern Toss cartoons, NSFW so I'll let you google it:lolol:15 replies | 1305 view(s)
21-12-2016, 14:39polar express bad santa one to watch with the mini reagulls and one definitely to watch without!71 replies | 1476 view(s)
20-12-2016, 23:44Maybe a dodgy sign company did their fascia, it should read, Indian a tandoori restaurant26 replies | 1264 view(s)
20-12-2016, 14:14Reagulls replied to a thread Is 'Time Commanders' with Greg Wallace the worst thing on TV? in The Big BoardJust remember..... it can't be unseen!53 replies | 2095 view(s)
20-12-2016, 14:069 ... Ever the optimist :)41 replies | 2637 view(s)
18-12-2016, 12:22Reagulls replied to a thread When was the last time the Albion won a game they should have lost? in The Big BoardSomeone needs to tell him he's probably not a big enough name in the sport world for a Gillette razor advert deal.. What's with the face stroking?57 replies | 3442 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 22:29
- Join Date
- 22:33 - Reagulls mentioned pasty in post Blackburn Rovers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***...now really feel for pasty
- 15:14 - Reagulls mentioned Insider in post Someone else using your ST when you can't make it ... [Uh oh. Post 43]...his is of interest Insider
- 10:57 - Reagulls quoted Grombleton in post What do you do for a living more importantly how much do you earn......I have two jobs. By day I am se...
- 14:14 - Reagulls quoted Pevenseagull in post Is 'Time Commanders' with Greg Wallace the worst thing on TV?RIGHT, I'm going to watch some 'M...
- 12:22 - Reagulls quoted Triggaaar in post When was the last time the Albion won a game they should have lost?What an absolute mega c*nt tha...
- 17:23 - Reagulls quoted DavePage in post Birmingham City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***not looking good for the game...
- 22:09 - Reagulls quoted Billy Seagull in post Blackburn Rovers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***I've backed him nearly every game ...
- 12:16 - pasty quoted Reagulls in post Please Vote for Sidwell's Goal, goal of the season so far!They saved the best until las...
- 13:24 - pasty quoted Reagulls in post Friday night "still second even if we lose" drinking thread3 pints of pravah (staroprama...
- 10:37 - Reagulls quoted greyseagull in post Pizza Station, at Famer Station, opening on 7th NovI bet he's been waiting ages for...