Yesterday, 16:39Icy Gull replied to a thread Spurs fan attacks fellow supporter in 'Chelsea mix-up' in The Big BoardYou're on form today :lolol:32 replies | 2022 view(s)
Yesterday, 16:12I'd definitely make an exception for him. Good point though, I wonder when he last got to watch Stockport lose157 replies | 9041 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:57I imagine Bellotti, Archer, Stanley thought the club would fold once it went to Gillingham due to lack of interest and paying Scally a few 100k was a...47 replies | 3330 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:54I know i'm biased but it often seems our players get booked for some really innocuous fouls whilst the other team have thugs running around kicking...19 replies | 1352 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:46Every time I see the Oshkosh it puts me in mind of Oshkosh b' Gosh dungarees that some American friends sent to us for our daughter when she was...26 replies | 1730 view(s)
Yesterday, 14:41Icy Gull replied to a poll What away game are you looking forward to most next season? in The Big BoardHope not but I'm not expecting too many wins and certainly nothing like thrills and results of the last two seasons :smile:56 replies | 2076 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:39Icy Gull replied to a poll What away game are you looking forward to most next season? in The Big BoardNot sure there's going to be too much of that next season. This is the season for Glory Hunters56 replies | 2076 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:35So we weren't significant even during the mighty Gus Poyet era? I'd suggest we got pretty good coverage during his tenure, especially when it went...26 replies | 1730 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:28Icy Gull replied to a poll What away game are you looking forward to most next season? in The Big BoardThe first away game of the season as long as it's not Stoke, Hull or Burnley. Going to be fantastic going to watch the first away game as a Premier...56 replies | 2076 view(s)
Yesterday, 13:25Can you have "banter" with armchair fans? Can't be arsed to even talk football once it becomes clear they only watch football on the box.157 replies | 9041 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:03They won't go down and I hope we have as much entertainment at the Amex next season as they seem to have had at whatever their stadium is called...21 replies | 2434 view(s)
26-04-2017, 17:53Didn't I say that?84 replies | 4200 view(s)
26-04-2017, 17:24Got to say that my experience is that most people abroad haven't got a frigging clue who the Albion are, sadly.26 replies | 1730 view(s)
26-04-2017, 16:30I think your fears can be summed up easily, you're a long time Albion fan? Expecting a feck up is in your psyche.16 replies | 770 view(s)
26-04-2017, 16:23In fairness I don't think the thread starter Sir Albion "does" home games let alone has a season ticket...84 replies | 4200 view(s)
26-04-2017, 14:10Have you never heard of a "second" team? Plenty of our season ticket holders will have a decision to make next season as Chelsea, Liverpool. Arsenal,...84 replies | 4200 view(s)
26-04-2017, 14:07Icy Gull replied to a thread Newcastle United (and West Ham) under investigation over transfers in The Big BoardA lot of pies have been consumed by those two207 replies | 18868 view(s)
26-04-2017, 14:05Our plastics turned up when the Amex opened, so are now dyed in the wool fans mostly I imagine, after the seasons we've had. Keeping them could be a...84 replies | 4200 view(s)
26-04-2017, 05:36Icy Gull replied to a thread Would the Championship Title Eclipse being FA Cup runners up? in The Big BoardI would never have thought to compare the two but if we must then one saw the beginning of the club's demise ( although we had no idea what was...54 replies | 1844 view(s)
25-04-2017, 19:16So a return to the Championship with parachute payments is not going to cut it?91 replies | 6595 view(s)
25-04-2017, 11:30Can we start an upgraded Premier League quality thread on this year's non signings please?3605 replies | 449342 view(s)
25-04-2017, 10:54I was held up in a meeting and when I got to the works restaurant all the cous cous salad had gone, not sure how I'll make it through the afternoon.57 replies | 1794 view(s)
25-04-2017, 10:35Shearer and Waddle, would you want them in your pub quiz team?267 replies | 19389 view(s)
25-04-2017, 07:24Icy Gull replied to a thread Anyone else really excited about Bananarama coming to Brighton in The Big BoardWell Robert De Niro's waiting, talking Italian apparently59 replies | 2586 view(s)
24-04-2017, 12:40The wood and the wire - Fairport Convention30740 replies | 748951 view(s)
24-04-2017, 10:55Have Sky sacked that smug goggle eyed thicko Mark Bright or have they just kept him away from Brighton games when we were doing so well? Pleased to...3976 replies | 276211 view(s)
23-04-2017, 19:48There lies our hope, there are plenty of quite shite teams in the PL. we just have to be less shite than three of them. That'll do next season..for...3976 replies | 276211 view(s)
23-04-2017, 15:54He's a bit of a dickhead isn't he? His team are amongst the most INconsistent of the top six From the BBC David Wagner's side have now gone 11...69 replies | 7134 view(s)
23-04-2017, 15:52That is what I thought :shrug:160 replies | 4964 view(s)
23-04-2017, 15:42He's in good company with so many having Albion as their "second" team :wink:41 replies | 5653 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Best Albion experience:
- The Amex - Donnie Rovers first game last season.
- Amex season ticket location:
- West Upper
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- 26-04-2017 10:25
- Join Date
- 05:48 - Stat Brother mentioned SouthCoastOwl in post We're not great at football we're not great at rugby!As SouthCoastOwl sarcastically says, ...
- 16:29 - HantsSeagull mentioned SouthCoastOwl in post ** Ipswich v BHA ** - Score Predictor - 5th SEASON !...second placed Hull SouthCoastOwl???
- 20:40 - Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo mentioned SouthCoastOwl in post NSC Easter Bunny CD 2015...ng to take a pop at SouthCoastOwl being the person who...
- 20:36 - Theatre of Trees mentioned SouthCoastOwl in post NSC Easter Bunny CD 2015... happypig - ? SouthCoastOwl - Kathryn Roberts/Se...
- 20:31 - Theatre of Trees mentioned SouthCoastOwl in post NSC Easter Bunny CD 2015... happypig SouthCoastOwl Flex Your Head ...
- 15:19 - SouthCoastOwl quoted Megazone in post So, just how rubbish is modern football?When did football become mode...
- 15:14 - SouthCoastOwl quoted hans kraay fan club in post Joke du JourIf Ma'am pinned the first guy's medal to...
- 13:51 - Jack Straw quoted SouthCoastOwl in post Joke du JourI've checked the NICE guidelines o...
- 21:13 - supaseagull quoted SouthCoastOwl in post Joke d'hierI went to the zoo yesterday, there...
- 18:39 - dazzer6666 quoted SouthCoastOwl in post Joke d'hierGot you sussed, you're trying to g...
- 16:07 - Tim Over Whelmed quoted SouthCoastOwl in post Joke d'hierI went to the zoo yesterday, there...
- 14:47 - SouthCoastOwl quoted Pavilionaire in post Joke d'hierHang on. You are South Coast OWL...
- 17:27 - Pavilionaire quoted SouthCoastOwl in post Joke d'hierI went to the zoo yesterday, there...
- 16:58 - Jack Straw quoted SouthCoastOwl in post Joke d'hierI went to the zoo yesterday, there...
- 15:40 - SouthCoastOwl quoted KZNSeagull in post Joke d'hierDump Dump the dog:)
- 15:28 - Gazwag quoted SouthCoastOwl in post Joke d'hierI went to the zoo yesterday, there...