Today, 07:42Sorry for not replying to the many great posts that have been left, I am in Cardiff with a hangover any raging alcoholic would be proud of! Great win...51 replies | 1755 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:22Since beginning of Novenber there are close to 1000 e mails to do with just this one job. The shower screen dont come into play as it does not have...51 replies | 1755 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:57In fairness, it would be fair to say the Architect is causing many of the problems as well, he is working mm perfect and the old building is all over...51 replies | 1755 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:25With this sort of project, it is far from unusual for the client to either change their mind or have a second thought about things, I accept that, as...51 replies | 1755 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:06I appreciate anyone's comments, I don't just expect all solicitors to come forward :) ........without going into all the past of this job, its not a...51 replies | 1755 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:01No it was not specified in the spec, just a verbal request ............Yes it will get contractual..........i wished the job was close to finishing!...51 replies | 1755 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:37He wont sign anything, he is doing everything via his architect, he is also a very rich business man, we had a site meeting on Tuesday (normal...51 replies | 1755 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:28I removed the shower tray product name as it made this thread view able via Google.51 replies | 1755 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:21The agreed spec states "Karndean and the type / colour" ........Yes JCT Minor works51 replies | 1755 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:09hitony started a thread Legal Advice Required (Home refurbishment is the issue) in The Big BoardI am doing a very extensive refurb,well in excess of £400k - the client (home owner) choose Karndean flooring for the master bedroom en-suite and the...51 replies | 1755 view(s)
Yesterday, 01:30Thanks, you have saved me typing it :thumbsup:98 replies | 2467 view(s)
16-02-2017, 18:06Yeah we have had / still have --- the dreaded "country wide" lurgy! I've had mine for 3 weeks now, on anti biotics still cant get rid!! Take care and...83 replies | 3390 view(s)
16-02-2017, 17:52Ha ha ha ha sadly the Granddad bit is spot on mate! our eldest (Grandchild) is 20 today :) I know.......I just don't look old enough :lol: (I trust...83 replies | 3390 view(s)
16-02-2017, 17:26I've not read past a few posts on the first page, it has to be Clough in my opinion, he was a (Short) waste of time!83 replies | 3390 view(s)
16-02-2017, 17:25No he wasn't, I know you in real life and you are 72! you have kids that are in their late 40s!!!!83 replies | 3390 view(s)
16-02-2017, 08:43Another vote for a Kite. They're really common in Cambs (county, not city) now. I saw a group of 7 a couple of weeks ago whirling around. Last week I...75 replies | 2754 view(s)
15-02-2017, 18:17hitony replied to a poll NSC Confidence Test: Which position do you think we will finish in? in The Big BoardI appreciate and understand, others might feel negative comments are "Non supportive" or "Bad Fan" all that said everyone is entitled to an honest...101 replies | 3979 view(s)
15-02-2017, 17:53hitony replied to a poll NSC Confidence Test: Which position do you think we will finish in? in The Big BoardThis is based on a combination of drink and drugs! :lol: :thumbsup:101 replies | 3979 view(s)
15-02-2017, 17:517621 Dr. Notthenineo'clocknews please confirm this is correct, also we need your mothers maiden name, sort code and bank account number, with all...13 replies | 427 view(s)
14-02-2017, 15:03Goldstone1976 replied to a poll What have you bought your lover for Valentines Day? in The Big BoardRoses, and dinner at a restaurant we've wanted to try for ages.46 replies | 1515 view(s)
85413 replies | 1003560 view(s)
13-02-2017, 17:48Goldstone1976 replied to a thread Handful of tickets left for Newcastle and ticket exchange now active in The Big BoardYes, and no, respectively. No guarantee that they will be sold though - though I suspect they would. I'd have thought that using a social media...81 replies | 6652 view(s)
13-02-2017, 17:45Skipping tomorrow's game in order to spend the evening with my gf. Bad fan! You can tell me so personally at the Barnsley, Reading, Toon, Forest or...72 replies | 4297 view(s)
13-02-2017, 09:10I'm sure that was a relief for both parties.116 replies | 7254 view(s)
12-02-2017, 15:05Goldstone1976 replied to a thread Do you GIVE things to STRANGERS to make them HAPPY ? in The Big Board8.5/10. Only Sidwell and March played better.16 replies | 884 view(s)
12-02-2017, 13:21Shirley, taking them up the Amex anytime is a sign of true love, it does not just have to be on Valentines day?16 replies | 751 view(s)
12-02-2017, 13:08I watched the highlights on channel 5 last night and there was many areas of empty seats, can't really speak for the West upper as the cameras never...71 replies | 4271 view(s)
- First Albion game:
- 6 Nov 1976; 4-0 v Swindon
- Favourite Albion player:
- Best Albion experience:
- '83 Cup run (til the final replay)
- Amex season ticket location:
- WS 1901
- Fan since '76. Sometimes we win, sometimes were loose. Always support the team.
- East Anglia
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 08:32
- Join Date
- 13:08 - Goldstone1976 mentioned Ernest in post Really, really O/T. Anyone know a very good organist?...applications from Ernest and El Presidente ...
- 13:08 - Goldstone1976 mentioned El Presidente in post Really, really O/T. Anyone know a very good organist?...from Ernest and El Presidente discouraged. :wink:
- 14:38 - Hidden
- 14:18 - Goldstone1976 mentioned El Presidente in post O/T - staying up around 'Uddersfield for the weekend after the away game...ust outside Eyam - El Presidente tale of plague and n...
- 11:25 - Deleted Posts
- 20:43 - Frutos mentioned Goldstone1976 in post 2017 PDC World Darts Championship Sweepstake - The Draw... - Jelle Klaasen Goldstone1976 - Ricky Evans Eag...
- 17:48 - Goldstone1976 quoted deletebeepbeepbeep in post Handful of tickets left for Newcastle and ticket exchange now activeRight, I bought 3 WSU tickets for a fam...
- 17:47 - bhanutz quoted Goldstone1976 in post Valentines v Ipswich?Skipping tomorrow's game in order ...
- 09:10 - Goldstone1976 quoted Your Mum in post Ever Blanked Someone Famous?Your mum I'm sure that was...
- 12:24 - Machiavelli quoted Goldstone1976 in post Restaurant 2017Commitment to expertise is about a...
- 12:10 - Goldstone1976 quoted Machiavelli in post Restaurant 2017I could say that I'm jealous or ...
- 11:04 - Machiavelli quoted Goldstone1976 in post Restaurant 2017As if a 4-1 victory, with three di...
- 09:08 - el punal quoted Goldstone1976 in post Is there any question that NSC can't answer?42. But you knew that already and ...
- 08:58 - Grombleton quoted Goldstone1976 in post Is there any question that NSC can't answer?42. But you knew that already and ...
- 08:50 - Goldstone1976 quoted el punal in post Is there any question that NSC can't answer?What is the meaning of life? ...
- 00:08 - Bring back Bryan wade!! quoted Goldstone1976 in post How good can Solly March become?...He's very special indeed. With ...
- 23:13 - dazzer6666 quoted Goldstone1976 in post Anyone Else Admit To Discretely Applauding The Burton Goal?I clapped....it was perfectly stru...
- 19:34 - Goldstone1976 quoted Blue3 in post DunkBFG just needs some game t...
- 10:25 - Blue3 quoted Goldstone1976 in post DunkNot sure why you're that bothered,...
- 10:11 - Triggaaar quoted Goldstone1976 in post DunkHow many does he have at the momen...
- 10:07 - LamieRobertson quoted Goldstone1976 in post Bridge car parkIt depends on how early I get ther...
- 10:06 - LlcoolJ quoted Goldstone1976 in post I AreConsiderably Richer Than Yow,Yeah -ish. However, most pissed up...
- 10:04 - The Antikythera Mechanism quoted Goldstone1976 in post I AreConsiderably Richer Than Yow,Yeah -ish. However, most pissed up...
- 09:58 - Goldstone1976 quoted LamieRobertson in post Bridge car parkThis going to sound a tad ignorant....
- 09:51 - LamieRobertson quoted Goldstone1976 in post Bridge car parkOh, quite so. Exit speed is the p...
- 09:45 - Goldstone1976 quoted The Antikythera Mechanism in post I AreConsiderably Richer Than Yow,Pissed student makes a complete arse of himsel...