Today, 21:45I am not sure he knows what he means half the time, anything to get a response. I know what you mean about London, it is similar to most big...88 replies | 5670 view(s)
Today, 20:33Talking of posting guff, I see you are banned from another thread where people are pointing out your hate filled bullshit. You and Hopkins male quite...88 replies | 5670 view(s)
Today, 03:08So much like the anti EU media and government have done?29510 replies | 1120545 view(s)
Today, 03:04I am still confused, seems like a bit of a leap to me :shrug:46 replies | 1587 view(s)
Today, 03:01BadFish replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Other Stuff / ArchiveWithout really knowing how you define "push comes to shove" I would suggest the all religious people would be fanatical when it comes to it?659 replies | 34816 view(s)
Today, 02:37Agreed, Divisive politics all over the shop. I don't think things will improve until we start to find common ground. a house divided against...88 replies | 5670 view(s)
Today, 00:26ThePompousPaladin replied to a thread Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you? in The Big BoardI do have communists living next to me, JC supporters through and through. Do they count?113 replies | 4524 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:51Let's face it, if they don't and we don't start to find some middle ground we are all going to drown in a sea of division and hatred. Divisive...88 replies | 5670 view(s)
Yesterday, 03:11BadFish replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Other Stuff / ArchiveYep.659 replies | 34816 view(s)
24-03-2017, 02:00Yep, watching more games for me :)57 replies | 2805 view(s)
24-03-2017, 01:40BadFish replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Other Stuff / ArchiveYou will find plenty of posters that want to argue you points with you and their dogma will will not shift. However you are spot on with this....659 replies | 34816 view(s)
23-03-2017, 23:45Are they liberal ghettos then? Massive contradiction in that paragraph, i am guessing the rest reads the same. Does anyone take this moron...88 replies | 5670 view(s)
23-03-2017, 17:27ThePompousPaladin replied to a thread LATEST TV - Utter Waste Of A Freeview Channel? in The Big BoardPlease film this rant, put it on said channel.47 replies | 1870 view(s)
22-03-2017, 07:41There is far worse going on in the world than someone expressing an opinion.360 replies | 24657 view(s)
22-03-2017, 06:16Thanks for the advice, I'll let barca know I am available.23 replies | 1295 view(s)
22-03-2017, 05:42Yep I agree, we get the sanitised beige boring game we ask for. Sadly I think this is true in many areas of life, we don't even have any interesting...23 replies | 1295 view(s)
22-03-2017, 05:40I think we, the consumers have to take some of the blame for the sanitised nature of the game and players. The fact is that scandals like the grelish...23 replies | 1295 view(s)
20-03-2017, 20:45Who are Abbott and Costello, Australian politicians?17 replies | 1279 view(s)
20-03-2017, 02:44Maybe you should reclaim the name like the people in this song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw16 replies | 1270 view(s)
19-03-2017, 14:38Now TV is a streaming service? If your kids were downloading, or your phone updating that would eat into the bandwidth.25 replies | 1070 view(s)
18-03-2017, 19:25ThePompousPaladin replied to a thread Don't lose your shite if we don't win tomorrow night. in The Big BoardBut you know where it is, so technically haven't lost it...93 replies | 6969 view(s)
18-03-2017, 19:21To quote Michael Richard Adams, 'Keep the faith'.160 replies | 12807 view(s)
18-03-2017, 16:39Yes, not many leofrics in brighton nowadays... Quite interesting that it's only been around for 300 years, i would have assumed longer.105 replies | 3616 view(s)
18-03-2017, 14:16Well it's not an anglo-saxon name is it? Where is the country Georgia?105 replies | 3616 view(s)
17-03-2017, 07:52BadFish replied to a poll Do you want Scotland to be a part of The United Kingdom? in The Big BoardIts already there, although not very tall IIRC138 replies | 4774 view(s)
17-03-2017, 07:44BadFish replied to a poll Do you want Scotland to be a part of The United Kingdom? in The Big BoardSussex for the Sussexians (apart from West Sussexians, they can **** off)138 replies | 4774 view(s)
17-03-2017, 07:41BadFish replied to a thread Whats the best way to deal with aggressive and drunk teenagers ? in The Big BoardNo of course not. Obviously, he will ask her for it. Maybe something like "I think I can assist with your current social and anger issues with a...60 replies | 4030 view(s)
17-03-2017, 03:14BadFish replied to a thread Whats the best way to deal with aggressive and drunk teenagers ? in The Big BoardOh come on now, things have moved on enormously with regard to gender equality. You are being ridiculous, how would we see them take their clothes...60 replies | 4030 view(s)
16-03-2017, 10:48Probably, network tv over here is a joke.568 replies | 20014 view(s)
15-03-2017, 11:27Bruno was like this when he first joined if i remember correctly. Maybe the captaincy is exactly what he needs.46 replies | 2132 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 21:36
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 16:24 - AmexRuislip mentioned ThePompousPaladin in post Chas n Dave - Thursday 1st December, De La Warr Pavilion, Bexhill On Sea... Okay, point taken ThePompousPaladin :thumbsup:
- 22:53 - Bozza mentioned ThePompousPaladin in post *** NSC shirt sponsorship 2014-15 *** - Updated 01/02/15 - please check if you've donated...y 10 paypal @ThePompousPaladin 15 paypal Gu...
- 08:57 - Bozza mentioned ThePompousPaladin in post *** NSC shirt sponsorship 2014-15 *** - Updated 01/02/15 - please check if you've donated...y 10 paypal @ThePompousPaladin 15 paypal Stua...
- 19:00 - ThePompousPaladin mentioned Wes in post Why it's vitally important that we do not denounce IslamWestdeanseagull To edit...
- 01:48 - Arundel_Seagull quoted ThePompousPaladin in post Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you?I do have communists living next to me...
- 19:25 - ThePompousPaladin quoted DarrenFreemansPerm in post Don't lose your shite if we don't win tomorrow night.Well that was shit. But you know where...
- 16:39 - ThePompousPaladin quoted GT49er in post Why Do WE Celebrate St.Patrick's Day?Agreed. I don't think many ...
- 15:57 - GT49er quoted ThePompousPaladin in post Why Do WE Celebrate St.Patrick's Day?Well it's not an anglo-saxon name is i...
- 14:16 - ThePompousPaladin quoted GT49er in post Why Do WE Celebrate St.Patrick's Day?Ah, George. That well known...
- 09:48 - ThePompousPaladin quoted Shropshire Seagull in post How do you indicate going straight over (second exit) a normal roundabout?How does the silver car know your inten...
- 21:39 - Cowfold Seagull quoted ThePompousPaladin in post Shane Duffy: broken metatarsal, out for at least 6 weeksTomori won't last long. Our left backs...
- 20:52 - ThePompousPaladin quoted looney in post generation snowflakeEsoteric Kekism. You're an...
- 19:08 - looney quoted ThePompousPaladin in post generation snowflakeYou want an argument looney? I've got ...
- 12:33 - Garry Nelson's Left Foot quoted ThePompousPaladin in post generation snowflakeAs for the ethics, it does tread into ...
- 06:21 - ThePompousPaladin quoted Superphil in post Kodi tv guide-find channels easily...Counterfeiters have been as...
- 00:14 - BadFish quoted ThePompousPaladin in post generation snowflakeAfter a quick google, i'd have to agre...
- 00:05 - ThePompousPaladin quoted BadFish in post generation snowflakeWe recently did some work on...