Today, 04:20The weather, standard of living, sense of humour, football and new friends?89 replies | 2735 view(s)
Today, 02:26Music and Comedy. A stiff upper lips, Keep calm and carry on. Our acceptance and inclusiveness (is that still around?) Appreciation of...89 replies | 2735 view(s)
Today, 02:24funnily enough the thing that most Australians seem to be scared of (in this land of deadly critters) is bloody wasps. "Yeah but they are...89 replies | 2735 view(s)
Today, 00:30Yep, shutting up and accepting what is happening to you is the definition of democracy. Luckily those responsible for the leave campaign didn't take...30600 replies | 1150377 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:02Muslims, and anyone else those really to blame want to use as a scapegoat.30600 replies | 1150377 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:52Don't worry they will still be able to blame non EU immigrants.30600 replies | 1150377 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:53We really need a snowflake smilie.122 replies | 8003 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:50You are probably right here but at least some people recoginse it and attempt to limit it. Not like you right wing fascist sheeple nutjobs....122 replies | 8003 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:47Fair enough, :thumbsup: But oooooooo I was soooooo offended :angry::angry: :lolol: It does make me chuckle when us snowflake lefty liberals...122 replies | 8003 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:11I expect they're fishing, they thrive on hate, good way to drum some up.31 replies | 1470 view(s)
Yesterday, 02:44Been wearing Asics / Onitsuka Tiger for my last 25 pairs but am having lots of problems with my heel (basically too old to be playing football) so i...100 replies | 3461 view(s)
28-03-2017, 00:13Everything that is wrong with modern day politics summed up with two words in context :facepalm:122 replies | 8003 view(s)
27-03-2017, 21:05I've gone none, they cost money.29 replies | 937 view(s)
27-03-2017, 20:39Yes but life is so much easier if you pigeon hole people, then you don't have to deal with reality.122 replies | 8003 view(s)
27-03-2017, 20:36#fakenews122 replies | 8003 view(s)
27-03-2017, 20:35Not these days, sadly he is just left with making shit up. Fake news isn't as exciting as flaming for cash but at least it doesn't get you banned as...122 replies | 8003 view(s)
27-03-2017, 11:49Cheers chaps, great suggestions (and rogero's). Keep em coming.35 replies | 1300 view(s)
27-03-2017, 09:32Sadly this one is my one child who isn't that interested, although I may drag him around during a trip to the Albion shop.35 replies | 1300 view(s)
27-03-2017, 09:20Good thinking, never been there and just round the corner from my ma.35 replies | 1300 view(s)
27-03-2017, 09:05Butterflies up on devil's dyke?35 replies | 1300 view(s)
27-03-2017, 09:03They have fenced areas where you can interact with some animals. Yes, it's just past the Glynde road, opposite the long man of wilmington ish.35 replies | 1300 view(s)
27-03-2017, 08:49Is middle farm round Firle way, I have been to the farm shop there but can you visit the actual farm too?35 replies | 1300 view(s)
27-03-2017, 08:48Do they do falconry there all the time or is it just special days/weekends?35 replies | 1300 view(s)
27-03-2017, 08:47Cheers, My mum lives just along the road from Drusillas so that has been a feature of my winter trips with the other kids.35 replies | 1300 view(s)
27-03-2017, 08:35I am looking for suggestions for things to do when my 8 year old and I come back to Blighty for a visit. It is the first time I have been back in...35 replies | 1300 view(s)
26-03-2017, 21:45I am not sure he knows what he means half the time, anything to get a response. I know what you mean about London, it is similar to most big...122 replies | 8003 view(s)
26-03-2017, 20:33Talking of posting guff, I see you are banned from another thread where people are pointing out your hate filled bullshit. You and Hopkins male quite...122 replies | 8003 view(s)
26-03-2017, 03:08So much like the anti EU media and government have done?30600 replies | 1150377 view(s)
26-03-2017, 03:04I am still confused, seems like a bit of a leap to me :shrug:47 replies | 2164 view(s)
26-03-2017, 03:01BadFish replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Other Stuff / ArchiveWithout really knowing how you define "push comes to shove" I would suggest the all religious people would be fanatical when it comes to it?659 replies | 36206 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 16:35
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 16:24 - AmexRuislip mentioned ThePompousPaladin in post Chas n Dave - Thursday 1st December, De La Warr Pavilion, Bexhill On Sea... Okay, point taken ThePompousPaladin :thumbsup:
- 22:53 - Bozza mentioned ThePompousPaladin in post *** NSC shirt sponsorship 2014-15 *** - Updated 01/02/15 - please check if you've donated...y 10 paypal @ThePompousPaladin 15 paypal Gu...
- 08:57 - Bozza mentioned ThePompousPaladin in post *** NSC shirt sponsorship 2014-15 *** - Updated 01/02/15 - please check if you've donated...y 10 paypal @ThePompousPaladin 15 paypal Stua...
- 19:00 - ThePompousPaladin mentioned Wes in post Why it's vitally important that we do not denounce IslamWestdeanseagull To edit...
- 01:48 - Arundel_Seagull quoted ThePompousPaladin in post Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you?I do have communists living next to me...
- 19:25 - ThePompousPaladin quoted DarrenFreemansPerm in post Don't lose your shite if we don't win tomorrow night.Well that was shit. But you know where...
- 16:39 - ThePompousPaladin quoted GT49er in post Why Do WE Celebrate St.Patrick's Day?Agreed. I don't think many ...
- 15:57 - GT49er quoted ThePompousPaladin in post Why Do WE Celebrate St.Patrick's Day?Well it's not an anglo-saxon name is i...
- 14:16 - ThePompousPaladin quoted GT49er in post Why Do WE Celebrate St.Patrick's Day?Ah, George. That well known...
- 09:48 - ThePompousPaladin quoted Shropshire Seagull in post How do you indicate going straight over (second exit) a normal roundabout?How does the silver car know your inten...
- 21:39 - Cowfold Seagull quoted ThePompousPaladin in post Shane Duffy: broken metatarsal, out for at least 6 weeksTomori won't last long. Our left backs...
- 20:52 - ThePompousPaladin quoted looney in post generation snowflakeEsoteric Kekism. You're an...
- 19:08 - looney quoted ThePompousPaladin in post generation snowflakeYou want an argument looney? I've got ...
- 12:33 - Garry Nelson's Left Foot quoted ThePompousPaladin in post generation snowflakeAs for the ethics, it does tread into ...
- 06:21 - ThePompousPaladin quoted Superphil in post Kodi tv guide-find channels easily...Counterfeiters have been as...
- 00:14 - BadFish quoted ThePompousPaladin in post generation snowflakeAfter a quick google, i'd have to agre...
- 00:05 - ThePompousPaladin quoted BadFish in post generation snowflakeWe recently did some work on...