Today, 20:52It's sadly not kids though is it.........25 replies | 1076 view(s)
Today, 19:20I'm a JCL21 replies | 1077 view(s)
Today, 18:33I used to play darts for the Cricks........just before your time though I think Think it was a pub when we first moved here (1991), don't ever...21 replies | 1077 view(s)
Today, 18:12I need to drive up - anyone got any parking suggestions ?40 replies | 2361 view(s)
Today, 16:36Are they kept back for potential sales of hospitality box deals and might be needed for those ?10 replies | 1642 view(s)
Today, 16:10dazzer6666 replied to a thread The Woodland Project - Help Needed Please Good People of NSC in The Big BoardDone and shared - good luck, great cause.12 replies | 166 view(s)
Today, 16:02That's the Forge in Poynings........still there...21 replies | 1077 view(s)
Today, 15:49This. Reckon it'll be Bruno and Liam starting at full back. Seb and Fiyako on the bench.61 replies | 4284 view(s)
Today, 15:47Er, some crackers on here :lolol: ...20 replies | 458 view(s)
Today, 12:24I've simply stopped between the A27 roundabout and the traffic lights on Falmer Road a few times (I park some way away and walk in so if taking my...9 replies | 251 view(s)
Today, 12:10Because the trains were fooked again and he had to walk home14 replies | 581 view(s)
Today, 11:39Think you might have hit the nail on the head there.............hence the controls the club are putting in place146 replies | 5310 view(s)
Today, 10:49Same here, drink gallons of strong tea. Love it.43 replies | 1088 view(s)
Today, 10:39Almost everyone in Asia seems to. Cold water gives you colds apparently.43 replies | 1088 view(s)
Today, 07:33Got a blue tit in my nesting box that has a camera in it - fascinating watching the nest being built now.13 replies | 727 view(s)
Today, 07:04Kind of.....said the same on Monday but he was more complaining about how the top three nominated were all forwards, and he thought there were better...38 replies | 3613 view(s)
Today, 06:59Our weather is ACE. Rarely uncomfortably hot or cold, nice variety. Spend some time in Dubai in the summer, or Canada in the Winter, or India in...89 replies | 2831 view(s)
Yesterday, 21:04Full English Breakfast89 replies | 2831 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:59Guess the club could say yes, it is your son's ticket but not anyone else's..............it's not transferable, so actually no, it isn't up to...146 replies | 5310 view(s)
87037 replies | 1030576 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:25Posted at the same time grandad57 replies | 2623 view(s)
87037 replies | 1030576 view(s)
Yesterday, 20:18You meant from. FROM the punctuation police.57 replies | 2623 view(s)
9600 replies | 478105 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:48Conversation in work today about a member of staff who 'has a lot of relevant experience and is quite senior'..........and was, er, born after I...57 replies | 2623 view(s)
Yesterday, 18:45It's officially called 'taper madness'. Usually closely followed by 'maranoia'. Only known cure for both is doing the bloody race.9600 replies | 478105 view(s)
Yesterday, 17:46No need to up carbs to any great extent IMHO. Carbs convert to glycogen (usable energy), and body can only store around 2 hours worth regardless of...9600 replies | 478105 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:00Sales for Norwich for seagulls priority members start......obviously not sold out to STHs (although website says sold out)10 replies | 1074 view(s)
28-03-2017, 20:38That. Good luck, see you there9600 replies | 478105 view(s)
28-03-2017, 20:20Yep. Quick, simple and the right decision made.......37 replies | 2030 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- First Albion game:
- Pwopa JCL - Ipswich at the Withdean I think.
- Best Albion experience:
- Balti pie
- Amex season ticket location:
- WSL, North End
- Burgess Hill
- Running, getting injured, getting mended, more running. Red wine.
- Boring & irrelevant city stuff
- Twitter name:
"Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 21:43
- Join Date
- 15:58 - dazzer6666 mentioned Sussex Nomad in post Does anyone have mental health problems?...obably too late). Sussex Nomad well done for having...
- 09:34 - knocky1 mentioned dazzer6666 in post O/T Southdowns, England's Mountains Green - BBC4 21:00 tonight....les three times and dazzer6666 has run it in just o...
- 22:34 - dazzer6666 mentioned Bozza in post Chuba Akpom signs on loan until the end of the seasonCheers Bozza [emoji106][emoji106]
- 14:15 - dazzer6666 mentioned Bozza in post Long and rather wonderful Knockaert piece in Times...l copy/paste before Bozza killed it [emoji106]...
- 20:52 - porkypie quoted dazzer6666 in post Wolves tickets - 500 leftI need to drive up - anyone got...
- 20:52 - dazzer6666 quoted Thunder Bolt in post Eight games,Eight Cup FinalsI don't get uptight about the kid...
- 19:20 - dazzer6666 quoted Thunder Bolt in post Petrol station on B2117 that became a restaurantI go back to the 50s, seeing as I...
- 19:09 - Thunder Bolt quoted dazzer6666 in post Petrol station on B2117 that became a restaurantI used to play darts for the Cr...
- 18:33 - dazzer6666 quoted Thunder Bolt in post Petrol station on B2117 that became a restaurantWe moved to Burgess Hill (The Cri...
- 18:33 - dazzer6666 quoted BensGrandad in post Petrol station on B2117 that became a restaurantWe moved to Burgess Hill (The Cr...
- 18:26 - Thunder Bolt quoted dazzer6666 in post Petrol station on B2117 that became a restaurantThat's the Forge in Poynings......
- 16:36 - dazzer6666 quoted SeafordBHA in post Ticket for final two home games.Completely aside point - why ar...
- 16:02 - dazzer6666 quoted Thunder Bolt in post Petrol station on B2117 that became a restauranthttp://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/...
- 15:49 - dazzer6666 quoted 8049 in post BrunoBased on Chris's past beh...
- 12:10 - dazzer6666 quoted Questions in post Brighton and Hove Albion Jokes.Why did the Brighton fan cross...
- 11:39 - dazzer6666 quoted Paul Reids Sock in post Ticket upgrades next seasonBut surely we should then also be fa...
- 10:49 - dazzer6666 quoted Foul Play Rocks in post Hot DrinksBuilders tea or coffee for me. No sn...
- 10:44 - Jim Van Winkle quoted dazzer6666 in post Hot DrinksWho the **** drinks hot water? ...
- 10:39 - dazzer6666 quoted hans kraay fan club in post Hot DrinksWho the **** drinks hot water? Almost...
- 08:09 - Worried Man Blues quoted dazzer6666 in post Tits drop in Brighton and HoveBox brownie? Got a blue tit i...
- 07:04 - dazzer6666 quoted Jam The Man in post Knocky on talksport tomorrowDurham said on Tuesday that Knoc...
- 06:59 - dazzer6666 quoted Wrong-Direction in post The best things about the United KingdomHow is the weather getting votes? Do...