Today, 00:02I would like the video decision to go one step further, when the ref gets it wrong the fans get a chance to push a button which remotely generates an...17 replies | 629 view(s)
Yesterday, 15:36That where we differ on opinion Notters, i like the look of the i360, beauty is the i of the the beholder!68 replies | 3848 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:11A spokesperson said: 'Steam or smoke was first seen coming from a large eared man. He was repeatedly saying 'it's complicated'.18 replies | 1234 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:56Personally i would avoid all Elite garages as they are IMO the worst company i have dealt with in 15 years of trading, they prefer to delete...6 replies | 126 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:44Get a grip man, it's bringing business into Brighton and makes Brighton stand out from other coastal towns/cities and they will get the reliability...68 replies | 3848 view(s)
27-03-2017, 20:30And shorts please. :ascarf::ascarf::albion2::albion2:84 replies | 4743 view(s)
26-03-2017, 00:41Have you been drinking,:drink::drink: I will give you brum being an easier one, but Blackburn and QPR both are very more inform than us.52 replies | 4133 view(s)
25-03-2017, 21:17Mouldy Boots replied to a thread Phew - The Albion are lucky they never had any of 'football's worst owners'. in The Big BoardGolden rules of NSC 1) never take Ernest to be serious.24 replies | 1885 view(s)
24-03-2017, 16:54Mouldy Boots replied to a thread Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you? in The Big BoardI feel she may have fallen out a tree or two.113 replies | 4768 view(s)
24-03-2017, 15:07Mouldy Boots started a thread Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you? in The Big BoardYes i am talking Brighton, :eek: ...113 replies | 4768 view(s)
24-03-2017, 13:32I'v not had a Coffee enema either, is that done in hotel rooms? We need a poll.79 replies | 3158 view(s)
24-03-2017, 13:29:lolol::lolol:79 replies | 3158 view(s)
24-03-2017, 07:59When i read the gash and Homes bit it made me flick back to the 70's..................... i know i know it was Holmes.:rock:47 replies | 1921 view(s)
24-03-2017, 00:50Can i confirm for NSC that Guy Martin would not stay in a hotel without tea making...8 replies | 398 view(s)
23-03-2017, 20:42No, not by choice it is an essential with a bed and bog. I recently got booked into a 4* Hotel and they had no tea and coffee facility, just...26 replies | 1171 view(s)
23-03-2017, 13:40At those prices how many could we expect to get, if the AMEX was bigger???58 replies | 4834 view(s)
22-03-2017, 20:03There is a pretty useful ex- Publican from Midhurst, who is half decent apparently.145 replies | 5478 view(s)
22-03-2017, 19:15I really don't rate Smalling or Cahill, am i missing something, they have got to be the weakest centre back pairing for decades.145 replies | 5478 view(s)
22-03-2017, 15:50Thanks, those sailorboys run far too tighter ship for my liking at the moment. :angry:142 replies | 8388 view(s)
22-03-2017, 15:05Mouldy Boots replied to a thread Police office stabbed and assailant shot outside Parliament, Parliament in lockdown in The Other Stuff / Archive:nono::(659 replies | 35959 view(s)
22-03-2017, 15:03Pompey Neanderthals please.142 replies | 8388 view(s)
22-03-2017, 13:43Have you got any financials on those sailorboys tax dodgers in Hampshire??? It would nice to know how responsible they are being!142 replies | 8388 view(s)
22-03-2017, 13:34Is that a 20% increase in salaries??? who let Pardew have the Cheque book!142 replies | 8388 view(s)
22-03-2017, 08:58All great points well made. :clap:punk:49 replies | 3479 view(s)
22-03-2017, 08:54My advice do not buy from DFS, if you do you will have No dignity.38 replies | 1507 view(s)
21-03-2017, 20:06How are those gobby Pompey north of the downs at the moment Gullsworth?:lolol::clap:49 replies | 3479 view(s)
21-03-2017, 19:58Hey Easy, i will still go along with our Palace rivalry, however beating Pompey and being in a higher division gives me soon much pleasure endlessly....49 replies | 3479 view(s)
21-03-2017, 17:27Over this side of the County Pompey are hated and it is reciprocated although deep down they have to hate Southampton more, it's an image thing....49 replies | 3479 view(s)
21-03-2017, 17:15Only a mini fist pump, i go for the double handed and run down the street....................................then relax.49 replies | 3479 view(s)
21-03-2017, 00:11Na not at all, I think if he KNUCKLES down and plays on the FLANK he could be here a LOIN time. Ah now your just being a CHEEKy CHUMP and...59 replies | 3084 view(s)
- Date of Birth
- March 31, 1964 (52)
About Mouldy Boots
- First Albion game:
- Favourite Albion player:
- Bobby Zamora
- Best Albion experience:
- Staying in the football league at Hereford.
- Man Cave.
- Guinness, Football, Red wine, Golf, Brandy and Motorbikes.
- Professional football critic
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Thumbs Up Received
- Thumbs Up Given
- Last Activity
- Today 00:52
- Join Date
- 15:36 - Mouldy Boots quoted Notters in post Get rid of the bloody ugly thing...e differ on opinion Notters, i like the look of ...
- 14:44 - Notters quoted Mouldy Boots in post Get rid of the bloody ugly thingGet a grip man, it's bringing bus...
- 10:56 - Mouldy Boots quoted KLF in post MOT in central / near Brighton stationElite Garages opp Dyke P...
- 06:44 - Mouldy Boots quoted TheDuke in post Get rid of the bloody ugly thingI hate that blot on our coas...
- 11:21 - sparkie quoted Mouldy Boots in post If we win the next three games ...Have you been drinking,:drink::dr...
- 11:17 - Pevenseagull quoted Mouldy Boots in post If we win the next three games ...:smile: Have you been drinking,:d...
- 00:41 - Mouldy Boots quoted brianwade in post If we win the next three games ...Has there ever been a better c...
- 21:17 - Mouldy Boots quoted luppers in post Phew - The Albion are lucky they never had any of 'football's worst owners'.didn't he do his best to sav...
- 16:54 - Mouldy Boots quoted Hillian1 in post Could a terrorist be living/staying next door to you?Sally Taylor has an incredibl...
- 13:32 - Mouldy Boots quoted Alba Badger in post Do you or have you whizzed in a hotel kettle?They can stick those wee sachets...
- 13:29 - Mouldy Boots quoted Albion_Dave in post Do you or have you whizzed in a hotel kettle?Whizzed or Jizzed?:lolol::lolol:
- 08:10 - Guinness Boy quoted Mouldy Boots in post Guy Martin's engineering collegeCan i confirm for NSC that Guy Ma...
- 07:59 - Mouldy Boots quoted Chicken Run in post LATEST TV - Utter Waste Of A Freeview Channel?Imho it is and to be frank there...
- 19:48 - pearl quoted Mouldy Boots in post A thread full of them Monty Python fools*NSFW* "Are there any women he...
- 13:41 - Is it PotG? quoted Mouldy Boots in post Respect to HuddersfieldAt those prices how many could we...
- 13:40 - Mouldy Boots quoted BhafcBlues in post Respect to HuddersfieldWould we ever do anything like ...